Zoe Sugg #40 Named her baby Ottilie Rue but we'll still call her Pay, thank you!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its all so bloody cringe and weird she's posting pics of the ugly dog and he's posting pics of the baby like he's dad of the bleeping year. Yeah ok you put a pram, a dog ,a baby and a baby bag in the bleeping TESLA, do you want a medal or something? #totaltoryw***er. Sorry but it doesn't take 11 hours to put a baby in a car( I know hes joking but still) I mean I wouldn't even post about it cause it wouldn't be a big deal. Its only a big deal to them because they arn't used to doing anything or any hard work. I also think she's only gone out for a walk because her mum has been there to help with the baby. Once she goes home and Amanda and Poppy are busy it will be a different story!

The angry react on this, is team Zoella back? :')

Grotty Ottie
Potty Ottie
Spotty Ottie
Ottie's botty etc
Omg the spotty Ottie comment especially if she takes after the Sugg side with the acne...poor kid x

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Its all so bloody cringe and weird she's posting pics of the ugly dog and he's posting pics of the baby like he's dad of the bleeping year. Yeah ok you put a pram, a dog ,a baby and a baby bag in the bleeping TESLA, do you want a medal or something? #totaltoryw***er. Sorry but it doesn't take 11 hours to put a baby in a car( I know hes joking but still) I mean I wouldn't even post about it cause it wouldn't be a big deal. Its only a big deal to them because they arn't used to doing anything or any hard work. I also think she's only gone out for a walk because her mum has been there to help with the baby. Once she goes home and Amanda and Poppy are busy it will be a different story!
And why do they need to put stuff in the car anyway...don't they live in the countryside? Why don't they go for a little walk down the road, no need for an expedition! 😆 He's turning into Nigel Thornberry more and more by the hour.

nigel.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And why do they need to put stuff in the car anyway...don't they live in the countryside? Why don't they go for a little walk down the road, no need for an expedition! 😆 He's turning into Nigel Thornberry more and more by the hour.

View attachment 747373
For real Zoe's face is ending up like Nigel's with those rapidly migrating eyes though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah of course! It’s just Nameberry. I found it’s the best for names personally 😊

Ottie is what Ellie from Elsa’s Wholesome Life calls her male dog I’m pretty sure 😂

Ahh great thank you v much! I hadn't realised they did that :)

Reactions: 2
Looks like they’re at Alfie’s parents… 🤔
Thought having a baby would be the perfect excuse for everyone to continue to flock to her.
Well seeing as Pay will no doubt living with Big Mands, rather than her move in, it seems wrong to make a 1 week old always come to see her mother

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that likes Nala? I think she’s cute in a weird way, but then again I love all animals and even all insects. I feel so bad for her, too!!

Reactions: 35
Am I the only one that likes Nala? I think she’s cute in a weird way, but then again I love all animals and even all insects. I feel so bad for her, too!!
Yes, an expensive inbred dog with health problems from a ruined breed. So cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Yes, an expensive inbred dog with health problems from a ruined breed. So cute.
I do wish she wasn’t inbred and didn’t have health problems, but I don’t think Zo$lla and the Horse do anything to help her. It’s a shame breeding exists. But I still think she’s cute. She’s so goofy looking that I find her cute. Sad though.

Reactions: 16
With Zoe’s incessant need to shorten words unnecessarily, I’m surprised baby’s nickname isn’t “Otts” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
AAD887E8-840D-4C6A-999D-518225E4F128.jpeg

I’m not usually on the zoella threads but has she actually named her baby after her bedroom wallpaper…?? Or is it the classic “oh my goood Alfie the wallpaper has the same name as the baby! Oh my gooooood how crazy is that! It’s like fate!” BS?

blacked out YouTube adverts creepily doxxing me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
woah what! her eyes are migrating ?? 🤔🤣🤣
They kind of look like they're sliding off her face. It's probably them trying to get away from those brows 😅 of course, it's actually just the brows pulling her face down.

Re people saying Nala is ugly - of course it's not Nala's fault. Overbreeding has done that. Pugs that look like Nala literally should not exist and should not be encouraged. They suffer every day for how they've been to bred to look (and really, rolling eyes in a tiny squashed skull? Who wanted that?)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 747630

I’m not usually on the zoella threads but has she actually named her baby after her bedroom wallpaper…?? Or is it the classic “oh my goood Alfie the wallpaper has the same name as the baby! Oh my gooooood how crazy is that! It’s like fate!” BS?

blacked out YouTube adverts creepily doxxing me 🤣
I was thinking the same thing, feel like the name sounding similar is the only reason they could have gone with that horrific wallpaper

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.