Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bleeping gross!!! I wish she read here so she could see how abnormal and nasty is she!! I would never even touch someone’s belly let alone kiss it! Bumps gross me out like I’ve said before, so kissing it (especially bare skin) is just henious. Omg Zoella please have this baby or I’m out of this thread till you do, I am so sick of your smug ass.

Reactions: 16
Wtf, I think I only ever touched my sister’s belly once and I asked first, she took my hand and put it where the baby was moving.. and I’m really close to my sister, we talk all day and hug etc. but that’s someone else’s body!! Poppy, get some self esteem already, Zoe is not the queen of the world 😬

if zoe's hinting at the name with her repetitive song choices then im guessing orla or aurelia something along those lines. the meanings for both are "golden princess"... if that doesn't scream zoe i dont know what does :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OMG that is just YUK! I mean who would want to kiss your brothers GF belly?:sick::sick: those lot really area bit weird.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Do we think she's egotistical enough to name poor little Pay after herself? After all what better role model would you want for your child?

OMG that is just YUK! I mean who would want to kiss your brothers GF belly?:sick::sick: those lot really area bit weird.
I'm starting to question if it's just another typical Zoe move to make someone look stupid. We all know Smugella loves nothing better than humiliating someone. No wonder Joe and Dianne's had pretty much nothing to do with her once she became the first woman to have a baby

Reactions: 7
Whens her due date? I wonder if she’ll get induced 😳
Sometime in early September. She’s 37 weeks so probably the week of 6-12th September is due week!

but if I remember she hasn’t said the exact day.

Reactions: 7
Why would you wear black undies under a white dress?! It’s all I can see! Lol why hasn’t anyone told her?!

Does Zoe realize Alfie's family is obsessed with the BABY not with her?

I think she's going to have a hard time adjusting to the attention shift once Pay is out in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 33

I think she's going to have a hard time adjusting to the attention shift once Pay is out in the world
Honestly this is the tit part of having a baby, in pregnancy everyone cares about you as the one growing the baby and then you birth the baby and suddenly absolutely no one gives a tit they just want to cuddle the baby and no one is bothered about you 😂 second time round I know what’s coming but first time round it’s a bit depressing!

Reactions: 32

This is what surprises me how she hasn’t wanted to get engaged/married - alllllll the attention and everything her way?? Dream scenario surely!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.