Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me wonder if she's gonna name baby girl something related to The Beatles after all the uses of 'here comes the sun' by them

✨Ringo Deyes✨
Maybe Lennon Deyes? That's quite a trendy girl's name at the moment.

Wait....Sunny/Sonny Deyes?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Am I the only one that can’t picture the Tesla being the ‘family’ car for long.. it just seems so impractical
I dunno, the Tesla X seems to be a popular choice as a family car if you've got the space because of the gullwing doors and tall, spacy interior. The white leather is a separate issue though, seems like a stupid 'stylish' pick from dumbass Deyes who knew he was hoping to have kids soon.

I know two normal (not influencers, well off but not millionaires either) families that chose to get the Tesla X, one has 3 kids all under the age of 6 and another was 2 kids and a large dog. They've said that accessing the car seat and the overall back of the car is super easy due to the doors not being in the way like in traditional cars - similar thought to design access like minivans have with sliding doors.

I mean of course every car can hold kids and their seats just fine, but I think them buying a Tesla is one of their lesser issues compared to all the rest of the tit they get up to.

Reactions: 10
Eight Deyes, as in Eight Days A Week.
Oh god imagine if she does do this. It’s a proper like kimye way to name a baby. Like making it into a common phrase. Like imagine their kids names:
seven deyes
sunny deyes
London deyes
Happy deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh god imagine if she does do this. It’s a proper like kimye way to name a baby. Like making it into a common phrase. Like imagine their kids names:
seven deyes
sunny deyes
London deyes
Happy deyes
It would be hilarious as that knob Elle Darby has just given her kid the middle name Seven.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t see them going with Daisy Deyes, they are quite chummy with Our Tiny Tribe who have a daughter called Daisy and knowing Zoe she will want her little girl to be super UnIqUe y’know

Reactions: 2
She seems smug that her body seems to have barely changed besides the bump. She could make such good content, like going through the tmi symptoms she’s been having, her birth plan or something like that. All she’s actually doing is showing off.

Reactions: 15
I'm sorry, but it looks like little Pay is sucking the life force out of her mother's body. Since Zoe isn't active and doesn't eat enough or enough healthy foods, Pay is licherally sucking the life out of her mother just to stay afloat. Zoe has looked much older ever since she got pregnant.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve changed my mind on the names. I think it’ll be a 90s/ tv throwback.
Wednesday
Sabrina
Penelope
Marina
Madison
Etc

Reactions: 4
I’ve changed my mind on the names. I think it’ll be a 90s/ tv throwback.
Wednesday
Sabrina
Penelope
Marina
Madison
Etc
they cannot have Wednesday deyes 🙈

I feel like people are a bit too gleeful about babies/kids ruining/dirtying everything. I know that is how it is for some parents but it doesn't have to be that way... I know plenty of couples with a child or children that have beautiful clean homes and cars, they just have to put in the extra effort for it to be that way. It feels like misery loves company on here 🙄😂.
They just have to put the extra effort in?
Zoe doesn’t get out of bed or off the sofa on a normal day, how’s she putting the extra effort in to clean something?

but also they had totally ok practicial furniture that would mean they wouldn’t NEED to put extra effort in so changing it right before having a baby is just stupid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I feel like people are a bit too gleeful about babies/kids ruining/dirtying everything. I know that is how it is for some parents but it doesn't have to be that way... I know plenty of couples with a child or children that have beautiful clean homes and cars, they just have to put in the extra effort for it to be that way. It feels like misery loves company on here 🙄😂.
Extra effort like.....
moving the Christmas wrapping paper that was in the living for 6 months?
The tent that was in the garden for 3 months
The BMX bikes they left outside all winter
The pool they left out filled with water for so long it went green
The halfpipe that wasn't protected and was ruined by the rain
The dog poo they only pick up once a week
The indoor plants that are half dead.

Reactions: 16
they cannot have Wednesday deyes 🙈

They just have to put the extra effort in?
Zoe doesn’t get out of bed or off the sofa on a normal day, how’s she putting the extra effort in to clean something?

but also they had totally ok practicial furniture that would mean they wouldn’t NEED to put extra effort in so changing it right before having a baby is just stupid.
The extra effort they will take will be throwing money at things. Cleaners, just replacing stuff etc.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.