Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t even imagine how much all of that stuff cost in that nursery, the maileg toys and oyoy stuff aren’t cheap and then cut to the wardrobe and they have mamia baby wipes from aldi?! 🤣
Well there’s no way that Zoe stepped foot in an Aldi. So they’ll be gifted for sure!

Reactions: 11
Personally don’t know how I feel about that cloth wall art hanging so close to the cot. My little girl was standing in her cot by 9 months. One little tug and that will come right off the wall and could be dangerous if she’s in there alone and it falls in the cot
I was thinking the same thing, it looks cute but can’t see it lasting long 😂 thought the shelves and picture above the changing area were a choice too

Reactions: 8
I don't mind the wallpaper. And the light greeny/blue paint is nice. But personally I don't think they go together 😬 shame because it had the potential to be really nice

Reactions: 9
How they talk it’s like they’re expecting a fully grown toddler to come out her foof. Thinking so far ahead into the future, they’ll regret not cherishing the newborn days. I miss my two being babies 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The nursery actually looks really lovely! Not keen on the wallpaper though but I love the colour scheme and all the (excessive) bits and bobs and toys. Never heard of some of the websites they brought stuff off either so I’m having a mooch 😅 it’s all so cute and pricey!

Reactions: 6
I quite like the wallpaper but not to the extent on how they’ve used it and the paint they’ve matched it with!
Thought it was hilarious they got the bloke to drill the bookcases and the canopy above the bed.
I guess Aldi is useless at screwing.
I wondered on baby’s name...
Rosie
Amelie
Matilda
Felicity
Or maybe Florence?
Or Maggie?
Maybe Betsy?
Omg you’ve just listed my future baby girl name that I’ve loved for ever and I’ll be so annoyed if she picks it 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just registered to come and say that the wallpaper looks like a vagina. In turn when I see the balls by it reminds me of… balls with a lil you know.
I tried to warn her when she first showed it.

anyways love their genital themed baby room…. Not. Also the colors don’t match. The wallpaper is way too busy especially behind the shelves. Wallpaper should be done on a plain wall without too much busyness around it. Also the blue doesn’t match it. It’s awful

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I actually love the nursery room minus the wallpaper lol it look like semen and ovules to me😅😅 but i do think everything else is beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The clip before the wall paper is up with the white walls & blue woodwork. I actually really like how the room looks. Could have left it like that and just added decor and it would have been so much better.

Also why did they add more shelves. How much storage does a newborn need? I would have put a picture about the changing table.

Reactions: 9
The wallpaper ruins the room IMO and she is going to have to move those baskets at the end of the changing mat when she's actually changing the baby. The picture poppy gave her says it all 'The stay at home club' couldn't have put it better myself pops! 😊 Also why have they already got the tummy time mat down so Nala can walk all over it? personally I'd have left it in the cupboard until she's going to use it. They just come across as kids playing Mum and dads to me.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
we get it zoe youre pregnant-
I get the upper hand on top but the lower hand just looks obnoxious

also the wallpaper looks at first glance like dollar store mickey mouse wallpaper

edit: i watch videos that i dont want in my history off of youtube on a 3rd party site
well she has video playback disabled on other sites. i wonder why for this one in particular cause all the other videos seems fine

• Haha
  • Sick
I don't mind the nursery but as a parent of an 8 month old I can't help but think the changing table being in the cubby is a bit awkward - it's far easier to change a nappy from the end on rather than the side,especially as the baby grows.

Reactions: 19
I checked the wallpaper site and everything there looks like background art for your phone 😖 Of course they went for a pseudo classy watercolour-y wallpaper, and also managed to pick the ugliest one. (Coming from someone who loves pink/orange/brown etc together, but I can’t find theirs pretty.) And I don’t usually talk money, but it’s not that spenny for two millionaires (who happen to receive so much free stuff). Their daughter will probably hate it in the future and ask for a new one or just a plain wall.

Reactions: 6
we get it zoe youre pregnant-
I get the upper hand on top but the lower hand just looks obnoxious

also the wallpaper looks at first glance like dollar store mickey mouse wallpaper

edit: i watch videos that i dont want in my history off of youtube on a 3rd party site
well she has video playback disabled on other sites. i wonder why for this one in particular cause all the other videos seems fine
Oh god, it really does look like a cheapo Mickey Mouse print. Maybe they're sponsored by Disney to give subliminal hints through print. 😅

• Haha
How they talk it’s like they’re expecting a fully grown toddler to come out her foof. Thinking so far ahead into the future, they’ll regret not cherishing the newborn days. I miss my two being babies 🥺
Let's be real, it's coming out of Aldo's vagina 🤣🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She gave a baby a "Stay Home Club" artwork, like mother like daughter, Pay has no chance of going for a walk outside until she can fxcking walk by herself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
They should have sacked the wallpaper and put the wall art above the fire place and swapped around the cot and changing table. Changing a child in that corner will look so awkward

Reactions: 8
They should have sacked the wallpaper and put the wall art above the fire place and swapped around the cot and changing table. Changing a child in that corner will look so awkward
And the cot is behind the doors, so you cannot just peak inside and see if the baby is asleep or not. You need to open the doors fully and walk in, it's easy to accidentally wake the baby up that way

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.