Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugliest room I’ve ever bleeping seen!!! Money can’t buy taste!!!

Reactions: 10
OMG in alfies vlog Poppy has her lips on Zoes belly talking to the baby even Alfies dad looks uncomfortable

They are turning part of the living room into a play room and have got rid of the blue velvet sofas (where Zoe used to do her xmas jigsaws)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
When Zoe mentioned the wallpaper being "expensive" in her Nursey Vid, I wanted to know how "expensive".
Turns out per meter the Wallpaper costs £162. And per roll she had was 10m.... ahhhh!
it’s 162 per roll the fabric is 162 per metre

But she did have multiple rolls and didn’t even measure correctly which Is insane

• Wow
Reactions: 2
OMG in alfies vlog Poppy has her lips on Zoes belly talking to the baby even Alfies dad looks uncomfortable

They are turning part of the living room into a play room and have got rid of the blue velvet sofas (where Zoe used to do her xmas jigsaws)
They sold the blue velvet sofas and kept the ugly, grey and apparently uncomfortable one…

Reactions: 6
Also as someone who has had their own house for a year, I don't get how someone like her can't know basic DIY. For example the word "screw". She said multiple times about how they will need to "un-drill" the curtain pole from the wall. You just unscrew it. Alfie didn't know either! And they both laugh about it. That's the problem with them as a couple, they're as bad as each other and do nothing to support each other to grow and learn. I had a blast renovating my house with my boyfriend and both of us knew duck all about DIY beforehand, but learning together and making mistakes together is a hell of a lot more fun than eating dominoes on seperate sofas every night ✌
I mean I'm no Handy Andy but even I know how to take off a curtain rail FFS! the only thing they could do was unscrew the cupboard handles WOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Plot twist - Zoe and Poppy are actually lovers with their gormless boyfriends as a front.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't know much about pugs, so I'm asking for your advice: is she weirdly thin?
Or was she always fat and is now looking healthy?

View attachment 729511
That pug looks sick to me... she looks like she needs a little more meat on her. The one breed I know of that has an obvious hip-waist ratio like that is a French Bulldog...and that is how Frenchies should look.

Reactions: 8
It really looks like she tried to copy Liv Purvis' baby room, Zoe just went with a different wallpaper from the same brand, but it just doesn't look as well...

Doesn't surprise me, Zoe isn't an interior designer so the people who say 'she did the house' No she had an interior designer who probably put mood boards together and Zoe went 'yeah I like that' or 'no I prefer that colour to that one'

Reactions: 12
Anyone know where zoe's plaid shirt in that vlog is from? Lol.
I had a look on the post to see if there was a link, but alas, "the matching flannel was unintentional haha". Just like the matching Amish dresses at her baby shower were unintentional haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone bothered to add how much all that has cost, it’s crazy how much they have spent for all that which baby won’t have use until it’s at least 10mths and then will only use until it’s about 2 and then what will they do with it all?

someone mentioned a roll per m costs 162 pounds
according to someone, idk how they get that information: she got 10m, so it sums up to 1.620 pounds

and thats just clownery on her end 🤡😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't mind the nursery but as a parent of an 8 month old I can't help but think the changing table being in the cubby is a bit awkward - it's far easier to change a nappy from the end on rather than the side,especially as the baby grows.
speaking as a non parent - surely having the book shelves right next to the table is only going to result in Zoe bumping her shoulder or banging her head (or poor Pay Deyes) because theres not enough room!

I get maybe putting a shelf there for baby supplies but when its crammed in the corner like that why would you fill up more space with books?

They’re setting up for a playroom when the babies not even born yet? I do genuinely think they’re expecting to give birth to a toddler.

Reactions: 20
Just watch them change stuff around in the room now after reading on here 👀 Also how were they saying that was there favourite room in the house 😂
They're literally that kind of couple *cough * Tory *cough * couple who buy expensive tit just cause off the price. Like those memes about Waitrose and getting the same thing in Tesco or Asda for like more than half the price

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t watched the video but just from seeing the thumbnail, the positioning of that changing table looks awkward as hell and why would you put that little book shelf thing right there?! As people have said, it’s like they are playing at mums and dads and have not thought about the reality at all. I do think they expect a toddler to appear rather than a baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.