Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the nursery is cute. i really like how its not completely pink-themed or just neutral toned. i agree with everyone about that wallpaper though? i'm mostly shocked that she paid for it. it could've been slightly better if she didn't have in between the shelves wallpapered. don't know what she thinking with that?! said it before and i'll say it again, money cannot buy taste especially with these 2.

Reactions: 11

162£ per 10m roll, not per metre that’s the fabric. She had at least 2 probably 3 max 4 rolls so 648£ on wallpaper which she didn’t accurately measure before buying. Slightly different from 1600-6000£ on wallpaper both are extortionate but even Zoe isn’t that stupid

Reactions: 2
Are we watching the same blogs because I think that nursery is gorgeous 😍 then again I thought the blue guest room they had before was gorgeous and was so sad to see it go! They might be rich and out of touch at times but I genuinely think their interior design skills are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poppy in Alfie's vlog with the bump... 🥴 & they all sound like a bunch of children
Them all crowding around her bump. I feel suffocated for her. Could not be arsed with that.

I wonder how she will react when they are doing that to the baby and she's just stood in the background being ignored. I feel like that could be a really tit feeling or a relief

Reactions: 11
I love the mint colour paint but not overly keen on the wallpaper especially not at the price they paid. They did say in the vlog that they know some things will need to be changed once the baby is actually using the room. I know with my kids I did end up buying some things that were just pointless. I never bothered with a changing table or rocking chair mostly babies don't need a lot of things. My youngest never even slept in his cot so that was a pain.

Reactions: 7
Are we watching the same blogs because I think that nursery is gorgeous 😍 then again I thought the blue guest room they had before was gorgeous and was so sad to see it go! They might be rich and out of touch at times but I genuinely think their interior design skills are 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
It's just money. Anyone can put a nice room together with a bottomless pit of money

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It's just money. Anyone can put a nice room together with a bottomless pit of money
Exactly and it’s nothing different to anything I’ve seen on Pinterest, all you have to do is type in baby nursery and half that stuff will come up

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Seeing as she's keeping her extensions - can you imagine how grim they're gunna be during labour 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
let’s be honest that changing table will hardly be used it’s only there for ✨aesthetic✨
legit yeah 😂 I had the lightweight sponge and plastic changing mats I got two for £10 in Asda … one under my sofa and one under my bed. Practical, easy to get to, one upstairs and one downstairs depending where I was and soo easy to wipe down when finished and shove back. The aesthetic will not cut it with a constant popping and peeing new born. Having to climb up the stairs every time she needs changing, and changing her in that tiny corner. 100% bet it is used for about a week and that’s it 😂

Reactions: 9
When Alfie was doing the covid test in his vlog he touched the end of his nose with the part you put up your nose. YOU ARNT SUPPOSE TO LET IT TOUCH YOUR NOSE!

Reactions: 7
I am absolutely HOWLING at Alfie questioning whether he should leave the house in his vlog (to drive to a coffee shop, ROUND THE bleeping CORNER) because Zoe is 37 weeks pregnant and might go into labour 😂😂😂

Alfie, the duck do you think ACTUAL WORKING FATHERS do when they have pregnant wives/partners 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they don’t stay at home for a month before the due date like you, you utter clueless bellend 🙈 I am actually in a slight state of shock at how tone deaf that man child is. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
poppy glued to zoes stomach with her lips going "give (us) a little kick" was probably hands down
the weirdest thing these ppl have done

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
poppy glued to zoes stomach with her lips going "give (us) a little kick" was probably hands down
the weirdest thing these ppl have done
Oh God, that poor baby!! Poppy’s nasally, whinging voice is even more grating than Alfie’s. “ALLLLLLLFIIIIIIIE!!!! StoOoOoOop” that would definitely get the baby kicking.. like “omg get the hell away from me, you loud, obnoxious weirdo!”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am absolutely HOWLING at Alfie questioning whether he should leave the house in his vlog (to drive to a coffee shop, ROUND THE bleeping CORNER) because Zoe is 37 weeks pregnant and might go into labour 😂😂😂

Alfie, the duck do you think ACTUAL WORKING FATHERS do when they have pregnant wives/partners 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they don’t stay at home for a month before the due date like you, you utter clueless bellend 🙈 I am actually in a slight state of shock at how tone deaf that man child is. Jesus.
Also the baby doesn’t suddenly pop out the second you have a contraction/ go into labour - what a moronic prick this guy this!!!!

Reactions: 21
I know it’s not a proper working fireplace, but if I grew up with one in my room I think I’d be terrified! I have one in my current bedroom as an adult covered up and it still spooks me a bit. Maybe that’s that one Doctor Who episodes fault though 😂

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.