Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zoe seems truly obsessed with what her child will look like. I tried not to think of it when I was preg with my first. I did have a dream once that my baby came out covered in fur so I guess that's why I chose not think about it šŸ¤£

No doubt Zo Zo and Tory boy have a motivation/dream board in the office complete with pics of perfect babies stuck to it!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm kind of hoping she has a massive, roly poly chunker of a newborn who won't fit in any of the ridiculously overpriced and impractical clothes they got.

No hate on fat babies BTW, I had one šŸ„°
The thing is you just know if Zoe had a big baby sheā€™ll never shut the hell up about it. About how sheā€™s so tiny and the baby was so big so it was so much harder for her to have had a big baby. You just know sheā€™ll be telling the baby it was itā€™s fault for being so big and probably tell it it ā€˜ruinedā€™ her vag. Sheā€™ll be the only ā€˜tinyā€™ woman to have ever given birth to a big baby.

Even though it makes very little difference whether youā€™re 5ā€™4 or 6ā€™1 when giving birth everyone dilates to about 10cms meaning everyoneā€™s pushing a baby out roughly the same size hole!

Reactions: 25
If she had a big baby she would be going 'Alfieee I cant carry her she's too heavy. Alfieee' in that annoys voice she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Zoe is a mean girl and mean girls don't make for good mums. As has been mentioned on these threads before Zoe is so obsessed with her appearance and looks, that she most likely will be rather harsh on her daughter about that as well. I already feel for the poor girl.

That being said, she should be happy if the baby takes after Alfie or Poppy. Both Zoe & Joe are not aging particularly well and at least Poppy seems to have healthy ideas regarding body image.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is a completely unnecessary comment but I think Poppy is much prettier than Zoe. If I were Zoe (and Iā€™m glad Iā€™m not) as has been said, Iā€™d be much more concerned with having a healthy child than what she looks like. Sheā€™s so superficial.

Reactions: 40
IMO both Poppy and Zoe are beautiful girls, Zoe is just aging more harshly because of her dietary choices and insistence on this god awful stennies.

I also don't think Poppy is "the female Alfie" at all and I think the baby would do well to look like anyone but him šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 21
She could very well have a big baby, my bump was around the same size as herā€™s (maybe slightly smaller even) and my baby came out over 9lb, still fit in most newborn clothes though but only for a week. She will make a huge huge deal out of it if she does

Reactions: 10
If she had a big baby she would be going 'Alfieee I cant carry her she's too heavy. Alfieee' in that annoys voice she does.
Oh 100% and she would probably remind her daughter as she grew up that she was so big she couldn't carry her and end up giving her some sort of complex. I have a suspicion that her Mum probably harped on her a bit about food. I think she probably was fed fairly healthy food as a kid and when she could make her own choices decided to eat like an 8 year old (in small portions of course, as not to gain weight) just because she could. This is speculation of course.

Reactions: 8
Really hope sheā€™s obsessed with how the baby has her blue eyes and then they change to brown as she gets older šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Poppy would get pregnant with twins, have symptoms 10x worse than her, and she'd be that annoying person "hAvE yOu TrIeD sPritE aNd sUcKinG oN aWoRtHeRs OrIgiNal???" šŸ˜‚
You can guarantee Zoe now thinks sheā€™s a pregnancy and baby expert and will be giving out judgemental unsolicited advice to other pregnant people. Like she thinks sheā€™s an expert baker because sHe WaS oN BaKe oFF šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Little Miss Payday is born on the smaller side, Zoelhaha will harp on ā€˜tiny me, tiny baby hAhAhā€™. If Pay is on the bigger side, Zozebo will harp on about how sheā€™s so tiny and pushed out such a big babyšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 23
I don't know if anyone has seen that Simpsons episode where Homer makes friends with a really pretentious couple with kids called TRex and Corduroy and they act like they're the perfect parents who breastfeed instead of bottle and don't let there kids watch TV but they give me that vibe especially if they pick a really weird name šŸ˜‚ although considering there obsession with TV I doubt that would happen.
Also I feel like they'll force the kid to have really niche interests of like non branded and vintage stuff. For instance if she likes comics or something Alfie will buy some like pretentious retro original one to be a "cool" parent.
I hope that all makes sense šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite thing about this pregnancy is the lack of Miss Louise Pentland.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
My favourite thing about this pregnancy is the lack of Miss Louise Pentland.
Thank goodness too, as much as I canā€™t stand Zoe I donā€™t blame her not wanting to be around that pleb. Iā€™d be livid if someone outed my big news before I got the chance to just because their life is bloody boring.

Reactions: 24
This has felt like the longest pregnancy in bloody history.:oops::sleep:
Seriously! For the last few weeks I've been thinking...surely she's going to have it any day now....and then they post about there being another 4 weeks left. Hopefully she goes into labour early and isn't one of those first timers who goes two weeks over.

Reactions: 13
If Little Miss Payday is born on the smaller side, Zoelhaha will harp on ā€˜tiny me, tiny baby hAhAhā€™. If Pay is on the bigger side, Zozebo will harp on about how sheā€™s so tiny and pushed out such a big babyšŸ˜‚
I was thinking the same. We need this baby to be totally average so she canā€™t say anything.

Reactions: 9
Seriously! For the last few weeks I've been thinking...surely she's going to have it any day now....and then they post about there being another 4 weeks left. Hopefully she goes into labour early and isn't one of those first timers who goes two weeks over.
Oh god. Could you imagine another 6 weeks of this smug postingā€¦.

also Alfie having 6 weeks of paternity before the baby even came would be absolutely absurd & would be 3x more than most men have total!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.