Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The trend at the moment seems to be names ending in -a, so I'll be guessing something along the lines of Ava/Eva/Aria/Lira.

Reactions: 2
I think theyre too self centered for a name that doesnt end with -y or -ie sound

also if i have to read one more time someone suggesting autumn
i think she denied that somewhere. apparently our cis pick me girl aint that predictable 😂

Reactions: 12
They cant even take a curtain rail down jesus!
Neither of them have any real life skills. They both went from living at their parents houses to being millionaires and paying people to do everything for them. They’ve never had to do something by themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
THAT WALLPAPER- didnt think BUT IT LOOKS WORST on the whole wall omg

that poor child. having to live with that wallpaper
cash in your bank acc really does not give you taste along with it

Reactions: 16
Nursery tour and Zoe asks Alfie what his favourite part of the room is, his response “the knitwear” what 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh god that wallpaper doesnt go with the blue paint does it? looks a 1960's mismatch room

Reactions: 17
I like the mint color but not the wallpaper.. the nursery looks cozy compared to Nordic influencers' nurseries which I'm so tired of seeing (they are not colorful at all)

i like the concept of the nursery but the execution could've be a bit better imo. the updated primary colours take is nice but i cannot get over the fried eggs and bacon wallpaper... what was she thinking!! the stark white walls (especially with the blue) looks so clinical, and i wish she'd have picked less structured brass accessories and gone with ceramic or wooden handles bc i think the other wooden touches work really well!

Reactions: 20
She’s going to name the baby something ridiculous and qUiRkY I can feel it in my bones. I thought she was quite traditional with names but after she revealed that list my mind has completely changed.
Nothing will top saint seven swift though I suppose.

Reactions: 26
Sorry but why cant she do anything? you are pregnant not ill FFS lazy cow.
I don’t like Stacey Solomon but she honestly puts zoe to absolute shame…. Taking care of 3 children, filming tv shows and still doing her tit DIY! Whereas zoe walks up the stairs and literally feels she deserves a medal.

Reactions: 21
Definitely think the baby is going to be called Autumn. Most of the nursery tour was a one take then when she was going through the clothes, every time she said "autumnal" or "autumn baby", the camera cut a few times which makes me think they were laughing about the hints. Autumn Deyes also sounds like autumn days so I can definitely see it being that.

Reactions: 7
I really don't know much about pugs, so I'm asking for your advice: is she weirdly thin?
Or was she always fat and is now looking healthy?

1629906330208.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She’s going to name the baby something ridiculous and qUiRkY I can feel it in my bones. I thought she was quite traditional with names but after she revealed that list my mind has completely changed.
Nothing will top saint seven swift though I suppose.
Where does she reveal the list? I must have completely missed that.

Definitely think the baby is going to be called Autumn. Most of the nursery tour was a one take then when she was going through the clothes, every time she said "autumnal" or "autumn baby", the camera cut a few times which makes me think they were laughing about the hints. Autumn Deyes also sounds like autumn days so I can definitely see it being that.
I am almost certain she’s already said no to that name.

Reactions: 4
So impressed with how much bending down and crawling around on the floor Zoe was capable of considering she is the most pregnant person of all time...

• Haha
Matilda. Tilly for short.

Scrolled through, saw the little Matilda picture on the wall and it just fits, given Zoe already has that Twits quote mirror and has probably never read anything with a reading age beyond Roald Dahl kids' books.

Reactions: 32
This poor kids not gonna have any friends is it. Instead stuck with "Uncle Mark" and "Auntie Pops" as "friends"

Also *shockingly* I used to actually appreciate Zoes clothing sense and there were some times I tried to take inspiration but now even slightly before the pregnancy, she just dresses frumpy

Reactions: 13
Is it just me who likes the nursery? It may be a little mismatched but I would much rather that than the all blue/all pink with crushed velvet and tacky like other influencers seem to go for. Feel like it suits her vibe

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.