Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get why a man would need paternity leave BEFORE the baby is born?
He ALWAYS makes things about himself, I’m sure Zoe just finished for her maternity leave a few days ago but he just had to make it about himself again it’s infuriating

Reactions: 27
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any man / not the person giving birth going on leave weeks before the baby comes 🤣 I mean he posts on Instagram and sells hoodies online for a living. He could literally work until the moment Zoe goes into labour. Heck people I knows partners have been in work until the contractions got close enough together to suggest it’s time to go and tried to make it through the full day, all so they can get the full amount of paid leave they can with the baby. God he’s gross.

Reactions: 50
Alfie is licherally a child playing dress up as an adult with a real job. Taking paternity leave because it's what people with real jobs do and he sounds mature saying it. He doesn't even seem to get why a father would have no real need to take leave four weeks from the due date. From a day-to-day standpoint there is no difference between him on leave and him working. He procrastinates the scheduled parts of his job so much that him not posting for an extended period of time or delaying a launch is basically the norm at this point. He's just going to do what he already does everyday but he can drop the guise of calling it work or content creation. Him, Zoe and their company are just scammers with no value of a day's work whatsoever.

Reactions: 36
So if he's taking 4 weeks off BEFORE she's had the baby how long is he taking off AFTER she's given birth? or is it just an excuse so he can piss off once the baby's born. 'Sorry Zoe I've got to go to work you will have to feed the baby yourself' :ROFLMAO: SAVAGEEEE!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m sure many of you are similar but I started leave 9 days before my due date and my partner worked until I went into labour 🤷🏼‍♀️They are on a different planet

Reactions: 30
He makes me laugh saying he’s had no time off.. sorry but when we were in lockdown what did he do exactly?! He laid in bed with her throughout her entire first trimester!! bleeping hell it annoys me so much how entitled they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s cause he thinks having an hour phone call with his management is work and that’s all he’ll do in a day and think that constitutes busy and a days work. These two don’t live in the real world and they’re so lucky cause let’s face it, we’d all love to have their money and the option to do duck all. But the problem is they’re totally lacking any self awareness of how lucky they are to live the life they do. And it’s posts like the one today that really highlight that.

Reactions: 31
I’m sure many of you are similar but I started leave 9 days before my due date and my partner worked until I went into labour 🤷🏼‍♀️They are on a different planet
Literally my husband was up getting ready to GO to work when I realised I was in labour….
and I’d only gone on maternity leave the day before!!!
They are on a different planet in a different solar system!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Awww, look at them pretending they're not leeches of capitalism and actually have jobs. Wankers.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Zoe can’t even muster the energy to give her favourite ice cream flavour for the weekly Zoella round up! What does Alfie even do??

Reactions: 18
I'm licherally salivating at the thought of Zoe and/or Alfie vlogging in a couple months how hard having a baby is and how they get no sleep but don't you worry guys we're learning as we go.

"Yoh, I never knew having a baby would be so much work." Alfiestotle, 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Has anyone read the book you know just for laughs?
I have. I got about 2 chapters in and now it's on my shelf with other books that I cant get into but don't want to get rid of because I paid for them?! It's truly horrific; you can really tell when it's her writing as opposed to Amy, who is an actual author. You can hear the “haha” in her character.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so if he is taking 4 weeks before the due date off
and we assume she will get c-section

is she trying so hard to make this baby a virgo? 😂
i know like she had luck with the timeframe of this pregnancy but still
for anyone that doesnt know: she keeps mentioning how everyone around her is a virgo, aldie, joe alfies dad etc etc

Reactions: 16
Why does he need to take paternity leave 4 weeks before the baby comes? I don’t understand it.
Never had more than a week off? His whole job is him filming himself and posting it. He has a day off everyday for the past 9 years. Who knew holding a camera and editing a video was considered hard work.

Reactions: 28
I feel for you in that one! In the Netherlands it is legally obligated for the mother to take leave as soon as you hit that 36wks mark. It blows my mind that's not the standard in other countries. Not for the partner, though, he/she gets leave the moment the birthing parent goes into labour.

Reactions: 13
I mean of course holding a camera towards your face once every two weeks and speaking to it is work. :rolleyes: Lets have a quick recap of a day in Alfies life....

10am-have meeting about futureshit merch
11am-have meeting about any upcoming deals
12pm-finished for the day.

SICKKKKK!🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 23
so if he is taking 4 weeks before the due date off
and we assume she will get c-section

is she trying so hard to make this baby a virgo? 😂
i know like she had luck with the timeframe of this pregnancy but still
for anyone that doesnt know: she keeps mentioning how everyone around her is a virgo, aldie, joe alfies dad etc etc
She might not be getting a section, that would normally be performed around 39 weeks so if she/they are saying ‘4 weeks to go’ and she’s 36 weeks it’s not impossible but not necessarily likely. Sounds more like they’re naively assuming the baby will come on her due date 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys I had a dream last night that Zoe gave birth & Alfie ended up vlgging her in labour (not actually giving birth) and had uploaded a video the day after. Oh and they called the baby Claire…

So word of advice don’t fall asleep straight after reading tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh yes finally I feel like I can rant about how influencers act like posting a photo on Instagram is actual work and they say they haven't posted for weeks because they needed some time off? Time off what? It takes about two minutes out of the 1440 they have a day. I licherally post and scroll through Instagram thinking I'm wasting my time, but now I'm starting to consider I'm actually bloody working hey?!
Pretty sure his 4 week long pre-paternity leave is just gonna be him posting stories about the nursery and acting like he's doing anything helpful. Zero actual Instagram posts tho (except for the ads and merch), because he needs to take time to get ready for the baby coming, acting like as if he was going to give birth to it.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.