Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So your sister had a shit diet when she was pregnant so that makes it okay for everyone to have a shit diet? When you get pregnant you are supposed to put the child first and it’s well being. Eating McDonald’s its healthy for a baby, neither is cheeseburgers or chocolate. If your sister couldn’t out herself out for 9 months and ate health stuff for her baby well then god help the kid.

Zoe has wanted to become a mum for years but hasn’t ate the least bit healthy since bejng pregnant, them kids smoothies are a joke. The basic thing she should be doing for her baby is eating healthy food and Zoe can’t manage that and tbh I’m shocked as I thought she would at least try.

Reactions: 26
All these "new members" popping up to defend Zoe and tell us all how horrible we are....don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious

Reactions: 47
Have you heard yourself? of course it matters if she's got a shitty diet SHE IS PREGNANT and everyone knows you should be eating lots of fruit and veg and cutting down on sugary junk food.

Reactions: 25
Can we get over the food talk now? Eating fruit and veg doesn’t make you a better mother than someone eating burgers and chips throughout their pregnancy
and yes, yes eating fruit and veg does make you a better mum than someone eating burgers and chips.

Reactions: 24
All these "new members" popping up to defend Zoe and tell us all how horrible we are....don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious
Its the minions they've got nothing else to comment on as Zoe hasn't uploaded a pic of vlog in the last month!

Reactions: 19
Can you imagining if Zoe’s kid dosnt want to dress up as a Christmas cracker and pose for insta, there will be hell on in her house

Reactions: 16
Reactions: 3
Reactions: 4
I think Florence (flo or flossie for short), Harriet, Olivia, Olive, Susie, Rosie or maybe Elsie. Something that’s traditional or a shortened version of a traditional name.

Reactions: 7
So those saying she's going to be an 'amazing mum' what are you basing that on? cause she's got money and has eaten some fruit?
I remember back in the day when she'd post vlogs with the Saccone-Joly kids and the comments were filled with her minions telling her that she was "going to be an amazing mum some day" and I wanted to hurl. Being "a good mum" is about so many other things than being good around kids and playing with them.

I am not saying that Zoe will be a bad mother, not at all. But just saying – someone can be amazing around other people's kids and be a really bad parent themselves. My own mother is a paediatrician (so, through her profession, quite good with kids) and she could have been a better parent to me and my siblings.

Reactions: 13
Also no one said zoe would be the worst mother ever, we simply questioned where the ‘she’ll be amazing’ has come from!!

Reactions: 15
i leave this thread for a while and we get a knight that goes outta their way to defend zoe
on a trash forum

go suck it up to her on her ig so she can like your comments

Reactions: 14
I agree it will be something like willow or Olive, but I’ve also been thinking recently they might go with something like Piper. The more I think about it the more I think that nothing really goes with Deyes and I start feeling sorry for the kid

Reactions: 4
Haha I had the exact same thought whilst reading your responses to my question. It made me realize that Zoe & Alfie both have rather unfortunate surnames.

Reactions: 6
Haha I had the exact same thought whilst reading your responses to my question. It made me realize that Zoe & Alfie both have rather unfortunate surnames.
Honestly I prefer Deyes as a surname. No offence but Sugg sounds like the surname of a toddler. Also a Sugg-Deyes barrelled name would have sounded awful if they chose to do that.

Reactions: 7
Thought I’d come on tattle for a bit of a pregnant Zoe catch up but realise I’ve landed on Mumsnet instead

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.