Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that they thought about naming the baby Jovie when that’s the name of the love interest in ELF just makes me laugh
Well, we know Zoe's obsessed with Christmas.

Though wtf IS Jovie? Just makes me think of elderly English professors exclaiming "By Jove!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen more sexual tension between Joe and Zoe. Also is he attempting to give her a sweep during the baby shower
Howling at this 😂😂😂 that would be one way for Zoe to be the centre of attention at all times, by giving birth in the not-gazebo at her not-baby shower.

Reactions: 6
Also jeez, 35 weeks. I had mine at 37, I hope she's mentally and physically prepared.

Reactions: 13
Also… the rule they have… not kissing in front of the camera. I mean yeah, don’t make out, but the fact that they “obey” to a rule… like it’s important or inappropriate or something… They take themselves way too seriously. They probably think they’re rebels posting that pic now. I bet, since they’re having a child, they finally normalized online kissing and we stans are so lucky 🙄🤣
😂😂😂
That’s just reminded me of that pathetic thing he wrote on her blog. When they first got to together . He put something like ‘hi Alfie here’ then went on aload of waffle how wouldn’t be showing their relationship and how it was to be private.
It was so cringey.
Even back then he had a high opinion of himself.

How ironic that if he wasn’t with her . He’d of dropped off the radar a long time ago and gone by the wayside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was thinking the same! 😳
How’s she going to cope! 🙈🥴
Well, at the moment she thinks she can just can click her fingers and somebody will mind the baby while she styles her hair for an hour so I'd say it'll go sWiMmInGlY.

Zoe's in for a very rude awakening haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
plot twist, poppy’s also pregnant but zoella is giving her all of her ✨Function of Beauty✨wages in return for not stealing her precious thunder xxxx
100% that's not weight gain you can tell from the shape!

However Zoe also mentioned giving the baby to Poppy whilst she does her hair (lol), and I'm not sure she'd mention her if she was also pregnant. What we say, or the way we say it, can often infer other information. If she knew Poppy was pregnant, I don't think she would suggest giving the baby to her if she was also going to have a baby.

But as you say, in saying that they will give it to someone else, it suggests that they do know someone else who is pregnant. I also agree that Poppy does look a little 'bumpy'.

The poor girl is constantly pregnant according to us on here!! The frumpy dresses probably don't help either!!
I know you can get dresses that don't sit well on the belly I have had it myself but that does look like a prominent bump

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I do feel sorry for Poppy as we've been saying she's pregnant forever. I actually kind of hope she is so we can stop speculating!
Yeah and it's horrible when people think you are when your not she defo looks like it she is still with Sean isn't she?

Reactions: 14
Yeah and it's horrible when people think you are when your not she defo looks like it she is still with Sean isn't she?
Yeah, she could definitely be. Wonder if she's not allowed to announce until Peahead births Pay.

Reactions: 5

I know you can get dresses that don't sit well on the belly I have had it myself but that does look like a prominent bump
Looks like a bump to me

Reactions: 6
What does she mean by chair? If she means a comfy chair to sit and rock the baby back to sleep or feed in the night then of course it would be helpful to have.. Have they done any research?

Reactions: 15
I do feel sorry for Poppy as we've been saying she's pregnant forever. I actually kind of hope she is so we can stop speculating!
I agree I feel bad for her. She’s always been kind of chubby (not fat) and I imagine having zalfie around her who are so obsessed with being skinny and tiny it’s probably already harder on her body confidence. She obviously could be pregnant for sure. But also so many women hold weight in their stomachs specifically so she could also have just gained weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
😂😂😂
That’s just reminded me of that pathetic thing he wrote on her blog. When they first got to together . He put something like ‘hi Alfie here’ then went on aload of waffle how wouldn’t be showing their relationship and how it was to be private.
It was so cringey.
Even back then he had a high opinion of himself.

How ironic that if he wasn’t with her . He’d of dropped off the radar a long time ago and gone by the wayside
Made me laugh when he admitted in a vlog he only replied to her when he saw all her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her stomach looks overly rounded to just be weight gain 🤷🏻‍♀️ Women don’t tend to carry weight like that unless they are pregnant, it’s more men with their beer bellies that have that shape, unless it’s just a weird angle I guess

Reactions: 11
Lol Zoe’s plans for someone to hold her baby while she curls her hair would be really scuppered if poppy is pregnant… that would put her out of baby sitting duties for a while and poor Amanda will be in high demand!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly I just think she has a similar figure to Amanda and all her weight goes on her stomach. Zoe would have banned her from getting pregnant or engaged until after baby Deyes has popped out after one gentle push and a flick of her extensions

• Haha
Reactions: 24

I mean I think I'm also pregnant then, think I've been pregnant for over a year now :')

As much as she annoys the hell out of me, I feel for sloppy with the speculations. Though it would be great to smack the smug look off Zoe's face x

Reactions: 38
I mean I think I'm also pregnant then, think I've been pregnant for over a year now :')
Me too, I’ve been pregnant for a good 5 years at least if women can’t have rounded bellies 😂

personally my stomach is really rounded at the top then more of a normal belly shape at the bottom so in a smock dress I absolutely could look pregnant just standing there as you can’t see the wobbly bit at the bottom…

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.