Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
plot twist, poppy’s also pregnant but zoella is giving her all of her ✨Function of Beauty✨wages in return for not stealing her precious thunder xxxx
Hmmmmmmm she’s not been feeling well either recently! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know if anyone else has said this but I think it'll be Summer Deyes then she can obnoxiously bombard her child with that song from Grease all the time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is serious reaching but when she talked about the too-big baby matress and said they’d sell it or “give it to someone else who needs it”, I immediately suspected Poppy is pregnant too. It was just the way she said it, like she had someone in mind already but didn’t want to reveal it.
However Zoe also mentioned giving the baby to Poppy whilst she does her hair (lol), and I'm not sure she'd mention her if she was also pregnant. What we say, or the way we say it, can often infer other information. If she knew Poppy was pregnant, I don't think she would suggest giving the baby to her if she was also going to have a baby.

But as you say, in saying that they will give it to someone else, it suggests that they do know someone else who is pregnant. I also agree that Poppy does look a little 'bumpy'.

The poor girl is constantly pregnant according to us on here!! The frumpy dresses probably don't help either!!

Reactions: 14
I don't know if anyone else has said this but I think it'll be Summer Deyes then she can obnoxiously bombard her child with that song from Grease all the time 😂
I’m pretty sure they’ve already said it won’t be summer or autumn Deyes.

Reactions: 3
The books are a lovely idea but I was surprised with everyone's choices there is some gorgeous illustrated books! Other than the classical I thought they could of chosen nicer books 💛

No, all good.

I personally think they’ll either go really safe with a more common name like ‘Mia’ or go really different and we’ll be baffled by their choice. OR follow the old names trend of the moment and go for something like Florence or Elsie.
I can imagine they like florence

Reactions: 2
Based on the names Zoe shared already, I feel like they’ll choose a less common nature name like Lilac, Posy or Meadow (because they liked Wren, Clover and Blossom), or a cutesy nickname like Birdie, Indie or Dulcie (because they liked Honey, Goldie and Bowie).

They liked Stevie and Jovie, so they could also choose something else with a -vie ending like Dovie, Evie or Sylvie.

Clearly I’ve spent too much time thinking about this but, hey, I love baby names so I’m kinda keen to hear what they’ve chosen. Although I’m sure they’ll think they’re special snowflakes and, like, the first people to name their baby that ever (they won’t be).
I'm still going for Microwave mash, margherita or mini donuts Deyes

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe by the time the baby is an actual toddler, she won't have the extensions anymore 🤷‍♀️
Well yes of course she might not 🙄 it was just in the flow of conversation about the extensions…. Not a prediction for zoes life. It was also linked in my mind to zoe thinking it’s easy enough to palm a child off for an hour or so…. Not always so straight forward in practice and not something I would bank on being able to happen all the time. But hey maybe it will in Zoellas million pound life style.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't stop laughing at these comments on her vlog, Molly love, Aldo and ZoElLa don't give a duck about you 🤣🤣🤣
They are SAVAGES and TORY CUNTS
You might love them Molly love, but that was such a tit vlog, so they clearly don't care 🤣🤣

SHICKKK 🔥
I replied to that one saying their baby will have a dream life with “what, a recluse like Zoe?” And it’s either been deleted or the filter didn’t let me comment it in the first place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ad Deyes. That's her name. Saw it in every video.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate this pose they do that’s like an almost kiss. It’s just weird and doesn’t make for a good photo. Also Alfie’s hand is getting so low he’s almost touching her vag at this point…

E1F4265B-7C1B-4E58-80FD-61982D04A8A4.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she kneeling watching him. He is pretending to fix a cupboard it doesn't need to be a deep artsy photo.

The culty dress makes it weirder.
She can't stand for longer than a second, don't you know how tiiiiiiiiny and weak she is.

Also, this appears to be "how to gift us a nursing chair without us asking for a nursing chair". Nice one, grabdouches.

Reactions: 25
I hate this pose they do that’s like an almost kiss. It’s just weird and doesn’t make for a good photo. Also Alfie’s hand is getting so low he’s almost touching her vag at this point…

View attachment 696554
Also… the rule they have… not kissing in front of the camera. I mean yeah, don’t make out, but the fact that they “obey” to a rule… like it’s important or inappropriate or something… They take themselves way too seriously. They probably think they’re rebels posting that pic now. I bet, since they’re having a child, they finally normalized online kissing and we stans are so lucky 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s just a chair! Wait and see for yourself!!View attachment 696543
Also not like she couldn’t afford one 🙄 for some people it might be something desirable but not necessary because they can’t afford it and need to prioritise other things. We just use an IKEA chair we already had as we couldn’t afford anything else but would have loved a rocking thing especially when putting my baby to bed!!

Reactions: 10
The fact that they thought about naming the baby Jovie when that’s the name of the love interest in ELF just makes me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 696554
I've seen more sexual tension between Joe and Zoe. Also is he attempting to give her a sweep during the baby shower

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.