Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant 'weird' as it isn't sounded how it's spelled .....sorry for any offence - I should've explained myself further
No, all good.

I personally think they’ll either go really safe with a more common name like ‘Mia’ or go really different and we’ll be baffled by their choice. OR follow the old names trend of the moment and go for something like Florence or Elsie.

Reactions: 9
£300 for that rocker more money then sense and that was HIS parents who bought it! Personally when buying baby things I wouldn't think 'oh lets see what's popular on IG':rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When Zoe was flicking through the books I thought someone had put the baby name but after close inspection it just says ‘baby girl’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When Zoe was flicking through the books I thought someone had put the baby name but after close inspection it just says ‘baby girl’ 😂
She hasn’t told anyone the baby name by the sounds of it as she said that Joe was trying to trick her into telling him. So that sounds like she’s not even shared with family or friends…

it also sounds like Joe was 100% supposed to have been there as he was on the baby pics board & he did a book for the party like she’d requested. So strange that him and Dianne do not appear to have shown up.

Reactions: 14
She hasn’t told anyone the baby name by the sounds of it as she said that Joe was trying to trick her into telling him. So that sounds like she’s not even shared with family or friends…

it also sounds like Joe was 100% supposed to have been there as he was on the baby pics board & he did a book for the party like she’d requested. So strange that him and Dianne do not appear to have shown up.
Maybe they unfortunately got into contact with somebody who afterwards turned out to be covid-positive and had to self isolate. Or Dianne has to isolate because of Strictly and thus Joe has too, if they want to be together and not in separate houses.

Maybe they sent the pictures and book to be a part of it still, in however small a form.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone else notice what really looks like a baby bump on Poppy at 34:38? I had to rewind as to me it looks really rounded.
plot twist, poppy’s also pregnant but zoella is giving her all of her ✨Function of Beauty✨wages in return for not stealing her precious thunder xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't think they'll pick a name with a difficult spelling or pronunciation - they're both way too thick for that. I think it will be floral and I keep going back to Violet. It's a bit twee like Zoe's vibe.
Floral, short and simple name really sounds possible. I'm still sticking with Fleur, as an HP reference, but now that you mentioned Violet, it sounds fitting as well. Or perhaps Lilac?

Reactions: 11
This is serious reaching but when she talked about the too-big baby matress and said they’d sell it or “give it to someone else who needs it”, I immediately suspected Poppy is pregnant too. It was just the way she said it, like she had someone in mind already but didn’t want to reveal it.

Reactions: 10
I don't think they'll pick a name with a difficult spelling or pronunciation - they're both way too thick for that. I think it will be floral and I keep going back to Violet. It's a bit twee like Zoe's vibe.
Lol honestly ever since we've found out they're having a girl I keep thinking her name will be Daisy Deyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If you had the luxury of having several people to hand your newborn to wouldn't you prioritise doing something more productive than curling your hair?
If someone asked me to look after their baby for an hour so they could curl their hair I'd tell them to piss off
I think she wants to portray this image of being a young glam mum but I'm sure once the baby is here (fingers crossed) she will realise its not that important.
I'm not a mum, or had any experience with newborns but from what I've heard if you can find time to yourself you sleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
No, all good.

I personally think they’ll either go really safe with a more common name like ‘Mia’ or go really different and we’ll be baffled by their choice. OR follow the old names trend of the moment and go for something like Florence or Elsie.
somebody already said they were going to go for something floral because they're too thick and i agree.

Reactions: 2
If you had the luxury of having several people to hand your newborn to wouldn't you prioritise doing something more productive than curling your hair?
If someone asked me to look after their baby for an hour so they could curl their hair I'd tell them to piss off
I think she wants to portray this image of being a young glam mum but I'm sure once the baby is here (fingers crossed) she will realise its not that important.
I'm not a mum, or had any experience with newborns but from what I've heard if you can find time to yourself you sleep.
Sleep, housework, a nice shower, all things you’re more likely to do that curl your hair when you have a break from a newborn

Proper Anna Saccone vibes, palm the kids off on someone else just so she can do her hair and makeup to not leave the house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wasn't she saying she'd get them to look after the baby for an hour so she could wash her hair and style it now and then because that's easier than dealing with short hair? I was only half listening though. I have long hair too (not extensions) as I find it way easier spending an hour on it every few days than having to wash it and faff with it every day like you do with shorter hair.

Lol honestly ever since we've found out they're having a girl I keep thinking her name will be Daisy Deyes.
My money is on that haha.

Reactions: 5
I thought the book idea was a nice idea as a gift but there is so many gorgeous book at there these days for children other than a few good classics they could of all got something alot nicer🌻

Reactions: 3
Based on the names Zoe shared already, I feel like they’ll choose a less common nature name like Lilac, Posy or Meadow (because they liked Wren, Clover and Blossom), or a cutesy nickname like Birdie, Indie or Dulcie (because they liked Honey, Goldie and Bowie).

They liked Stevie and Jovie, so they could also choose something else with a -vie ending like Dovie, Evie or Sylvie.

Clearly I’ve spent too much time thinking about this but, hey, I love baby names so I’m kinda keen to hear what they’ve chosen. Although I’m sure they’ll think they’re special snowflakes and, like, the first people to name their baby that ever (they won’t be).

Reactions: 21
I've just watched that vlog and had to come here to see what was being said - I found it so boring and was wondering why so many people seem to love her. She doesn't seem to add anything to any community from what I can see?? She looks so much like Louise Redknapp now its a bit weird. Oh and I am absolutely creasing at you lot referring to the baby as Pay Deyes LOL.

Do people just watch her and Alfie just out of curiosity to see how the other half live??

Violet Deyes. Sounds like a feminist grunge band from the early 00’s that never really took off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.