Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
W
If Sean was going to touch the bump wouldn’t it have been more appropriate for his hand to be at the top? Looks like he’s about to slide down and finally cop a feel of Zoe 😂
Well Zoe and Sean have always had better chemistry (as have Poopy and ToryMcTwatface 🤢).

Imagine it was secretly Sean's baby. And there was a secret affair. It would be the most interesting thing to have happened with this lot for years. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
W

Well Zoe and Sean have always had better chemistry (as have Poopy and ToryMcTwatface 🤢).

Imagine it was secretly Sean's baby. And there was a secret affair. It would be the most interesting thing to have happened with this lot for years. 😂😂
Are you suggesting that Zoe had the energy to sleep with two separate people? 😅

I added the word "separate" as the thought of a Zoe/Alfie/Sean menage a trois was making me ill.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lets be honest she only threw this baby shower so she could be the centre of attention for the day.

Reactions: 19
So theyve not only begged people to spend money on buying them presents for the baby but also forced people to spend money on an outfit theme 😂 I could not be arsed being her friend at all

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So theyve not only begged people to spend money on buying them presents for the baby but also forced people to spend money on an outfit theme 😂 I could not be arsed being her friend at all
Was Dianne there? I'm counting on her to have turned up in something was definitely NOT a frumpy checked dress.

Reactions: 7

Wow allegedly nothing was gifted. She's back with the silly faces too. A cake isn't that funny, Zoe. Also what a long tedious caption

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Looking at Zo Zos insta, why is Mark looking like he's dressed to go clubbing?????

• Haha
The fact she clarified it was all paid for, you can’t convince me she doesn’t read here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The last photo on her most recent post literally has a sign that says 'Zoes Baby Shower', shes so full of tit

Reactions: 36
Firstly, all of this is so so extra for a little get together.

Secondly, I always cringe at those fake natural photos where they’re like staring into the distance or laughing at a cake. I just can’t imagine doing that if my husband was taking a picture of me, he’d think I was such a loser. But I guess it’s become so normal for all these lot now that they think nothing of it.

Reactions: 28

Wow allegedly nothing was gifted. She's back with the silly faces too. A cake isn't that funny, Zoe. Also what a long tedious caption
Hi Holly 👋 I know we talked her about how beggy Zoe was for getting everything free so thanks for telling her and getting her to post that she didn't either

Also just overwhelmed by Zoe's pictures of her with her own blood family. It just makes me feel so warm....oh of course she didn't invite them. At least no Dianne gets me closer to a line on bingo

• Haha
Reactions: 24
out of all the dresses she owns
she went for picnic blanket dress

also i agree the ladies with that style of dress - especially since its long made it look like a cult gathering

• Haha
Reactions: 13
CREASED at the tiny cakes which effectively offer a bite, gotta stay true to her teeny form

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll happily eat my own words if/when I’m proved wrong but why do I get an awful sinking feeling neither Joe or Dianne were there.

• Wow
  • Sad
I’ll happily eat my own words if/when I’m proved wrong but why do I get an awful sinking feeling neither Joe or Dianne were there.
In all seriousness I would be shocked if they weren't, especially as they were quiet yesterday, but it really wouldn't shock me if there wasn't room

Reactions: 5
I like the dress... it does look pretty.
its not BAD per se
it shouldnt have been her first choice 😂
especially combined with those shoes
CREASED at the tiny cakes which effectively offer a bite, gotta stay true to her teeny form
fjsdklfsd she had no time to cut it down herself so she got already teeny cakes.
that giant wedding cake tho, i wanna see it cut 😅 did she pull that cutting a slice in 3 pieces again

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.