Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alfie mentioned the "kind of like a" baby shower in his story last night. Does he realise how our of touch he is?! "We had the most lovely decorations and people serving us cocktails" - he didn't thank the company so I'm guessing they didn't offer it for free it return for Instagram posts šŸ¤£
So the drink company was Willā€™s, Meg Saysā€™ boyfriend. They are a very polite and sweet couple, but thereā€™s no way Will wasnā€™t like wtf looking at what was happening, he probably couldnā€™t wait to do his job and leaveā€¦ I donā€™t know if Meg would have liked to be there, but even if Zoe was like ā€œMeg can come tooā€, I think she politely declined because this was the right and most elegant thing to do in that scenario.

Reactions: 6
I'm glad she paid in full for everything, that way I don't have to dislike the businesses involved in her ridiculous "pre baby party" (cough, baby shower, cough). The Drunken Jockeys are actually a pretty great businesses and one of the guys is the boyfriend of the only influencer I can stand, MegSays.

Reactions: 16
The whole thing looks even more unbearable and ostentatious than I dreaded it would be. I can imagine Jacob Rees Mog is sat being served lunch thinking right now "too much Tory twit, reign it in"

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In all seriousness I would be shocked if they weren't, especially as they were quiet yesterday, but it really wouldn't shock me if there wasn't room
I wouldnā€™t put it passed her to accidentally on purpose arrange it for a date she knew they couldnā€™t do because theyā€™d already planned something as D has rehearsals and is apparently having to go into iso for the groups again. That way she gets to guilt them at a later date and exclude her own flesh and blood. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if none of her family were there as sheā€™s chosen to post Mark.

Reactions: 9
You're gonna kill me for this, but the first thing I thought when I saw Zoe and Mark's pic was how tiny she looked next to him šŸ¤£

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
But what does she expect. She puts no effort in with anyone else. I'm still fuming over the jacket potatoes at Mark's 30th, which naturally was at hers not to mention her bitchy comments and crappy flowers for Dianne's birthday. I hope this is actually the case and she's starting to realise that she doesn't have any friends who don't directly financially benefit from being around her. Being a new mum is incredibly lonely and she needs a bit of reality around the type of selfish person she actually is

A simple story towards the end of the day but nothing else. It definitely felt like she put the least effort into having to promote something Dianne's in

Did we have forcing a dress code on people on the bingo card? It's almost like she wants everyone to look as frumpy as her!! Also spotted the cheese board which is another square
What happened to the jacket potato?? I missed that one šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ll happily eat my own words if/when Iā€™m proved wrong but why do I get an awful sinking feeling neither Joe or Dianne were there.
Mark posted some photos on his story including a ā€˜Guess the Babyā€™ game using photos of the guests. A few of the names are cut off but Joe and Dianne are on there. No sign of a Tracey or Grahamā€¦

9F71E67C-0A3C-4838-82FB-B5DFA77851E7.jpeg

Reactions: 2

Wow allegedly nothing was gifted. She's back with the silly faces too. A cake isn't that funny, Zoe. Also what a long tedious caption
I'm glad they had to pay for everything in full. It's interesting, however, that she's chosen to highlight this...

I wonder if, assuming they don't actually read on here, people where calling them out, especially as it's been a tough year for the hospitality sector in particular. They definitely appeared to be fishing for freebies on Instagram. If this isn't the reason it just seems a little strange - almost like boasting: 'Look what we can afford! AND we paid for it all IN FULL!'

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I'm glad they had to pay for everything in full. It's interesting, however, that she's chosen to highlight this...

I wonder if, assuming they don't actually read on here, people where calling them out, especially as it's been a tough year for the hospitality sector in particular. They definitely appeared to be fishing for freebies on Instagram. If this isn't the reason it just seems a little strange - almost like boasting: 'Look what we can afford! AND we paid for it all IN FULL!'
I don't think that is it, I think because she knows if she didn't mention it she would get people questioning if it was an ad or not and because she's been in trouble with the advertising watchdog before so she would be daft not to write that she paid for it herself.

Interesting if her family weren't there.

pulling out the bingo sheet again
bust most of it we will see in the vlog she will upload in 2 months
1627912711831.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wtf are on her feet in Mark's latest post šŸ˜‚
house slipper crocs

istg iam convinced the richer you get the less taste you have

1627914119344.png

HELP THE CAKE CUTTING
do they think adults aint capable of eating a whole cake?
istg if she was my friend id be so upset if i got 10% of a slice jflksdfsd

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Anyone seen Marks storyā€™s with Joey? Am I wrong in thinking they could be a great couple :oops:

How OLD does she look in this photo?! Bloody hell. Also, the crocs are bleeping hideous.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.