Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Joey is the only one she’s stayed friends with out of the old gang. Does anyone know what he’s doing these days? Is he still on YT?
Still on YouTube, recently had beef with gobby Gabbie Hanna. It was a hoot, a lot more exciting than anything Zoe could ever pull out her vag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like Joey is the only one she’s stayed friends with out of the old gang. Does anyone know what he’s doing these days? Is he still on YT?
He still does YouTube 😊 him and Daniel broke up last year though but fans suspect they’ve been hooking up recently. And yeah like another poster said - Gabbie caused drama but Joey and Daniel put her in her place via separate YouTube videos haha!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but all I see is sperm and egg cells when I look at that wallpaper. Reminding Pay Deyes where she came from x

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Oh I think this is the best picture I've seen of Zoe in a while. At least she's smiling and looking as though she's enjoying herself. Let's not discuss Horsey closing his eyes like a prat in the last picture...
Last photo looks like she's gained some of her preggo weight on her legs, maybe that explains the big shapeless dresses and skirts?!

Reactions: 5
The wallpaper looks shite in my opinion. With the greenish shade paint, something more greener would've looked so much better. Oh well. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
I still can’t believe that not only did they look at the wallpaper and think it was nice but they happily paid £150ish a roll for it and then had to pay someone to put the ugly expensive paper on the wall for them.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m so confused by this picture there’s something wrong with her face… like this looks nothing like her at all. It’s not even just she looks old, it looks like someone else!
View attachment 685033
God Alfie is such a smug looking prick. What in gods name made her want to procreate with him? She’s a lazy dossbag but she could do so much better.

Reactions: 20
Who is this Joey fella?

From Monday, after her self organised not a baby shower baby shower, she’ll be on permanent sofa rest til the birth! 😂
I think he's american and a few years ago they did a halloween and xmas box swap with each other.

I’m so confused by this picture there’s something wrong with her face… like this looks nothing like her at all. It’s not even just she looks old, it looks like someone else!
View attachment 685033
Its her nose it looks quite wide on that pic.

Reactions: 5
I dont know why Dianne sucks up to Zoe, Zoe clearly doesnt give two fucks about her.
It is her boyfriend’s sister tho, she’s obviously planning to marry joe you want to be liked by the family she’s probably sucking up bc it seems like it’s taking so long for Zoe to like her

Reactions: 13
I dont know why Dianne sucks up to Zoe, Zoe clearly doesnt give two fucks about her.
The thing is what Zoe doesn't realise is it just makes her look like a complete mega witch. Listening to the podcast she can't help herself. The passive aggressive comment about Dianne's voice sending her daughter to sleep is good even for her. Imagine telling someone on their podcast their voice is so boring it's made their usually active baby to sleep

• Haha
The thing is what Zoe doesn't realise is it just makes her look like a complete mega witch. Listening to the podcast she can't help herself. The passive aggressive comment about Dianne's voice sending her daughter to sleep is good even for her. Imagine telling someone on their podcast their voice is so boring it's made their usually active baby to sleep
What a cow! I think Zoe doesn't like Dianne because a) Alfie has a permanent trouser gazebo for Dianne and b) Dianne isn't some hanger on who needs Zoe to stay relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
What a cow! I think Zoe doesn't like Dianne because a) Alfie has a permanent trouser gazebo for Dianne and b) Dianne isn't some hanger on who needs Zoe to stay relevant.
Plus Dianne is more successful than her and actually worked for it instead of having it given to her. Plus she gives Joe the confidence to have a different opinion to Zoe and try new careers which makes her the lesser known sugg

I loved how she banged on about being sensitive about posting pregnancy because of what others are going through and then spams us with bump videos. I think she's so deluded and out from reality she actually believes what she says.

We also got a shout out about the hate she gets from people who won't say it to her face. Personally I would

Plus Dianne is more successful than her and actually worked for it instead of having it given to her. Plus she gives Joe the confidence to have a different opinion to Zoe and try new careers which makes her the lesser known sugg

I loved how she banged on about being sensitive about posting pregnancy because of what others are going through and then spams us with bump videos. I think she's so deluded and out from reality she actually believes what she says.

We also got a shout out about the hate she gets from people who won't say it to her face. Personally I would
I mean, bit hard to say it to her face when she's permanently on the sofa, isn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Personally yes I would say to her face: hang on zoe maybe let’s be a bit more active and consider your eating habits now you are growing an actual person!!!

Reactions: 7
Zoe strikes me as the type that would show up to Joe and Dianne’s wedding wearing white.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.