Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also typical Zoe - instead of thinking - I’m really pleased my baby is active as that means all must be well in there, she is worrying about having an active child that won’t sleep 🙄
To be fair to her worrying about having a baby that won’t sleep is understandable.

Reactions: 4
for someone who LOVES baking and has got a baking book
she for sure reads off of the recipe A LOT!
youd think shed have the basic, especially the most basic cake ever memorized if she really cared or really would have done it as much as she claims to have

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I was never offered one-wasn’t even mentioned! I figured they only do them for people they feel are at risk?
They are offered if your BMI is 35 or over or if the midwife detects sugar in your urine samples.

Reactions: 6
1553DE88-4912-4D4B-946E-16F1BFA15D13.jpeg
1553DE88-4912-4D4B-946E-16F1BFA15D13.jpeg

Oop Zoe won’t be happy that people couldn’t tell that she was so obviously pregnant. Because she is pregnant in case you guys didn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 40
To be fair to her worrying about having a baby that won’t sleep is understandable.
Understandable yes but maybe when the baby has actually arrived …. You know, cross that bridge as and when 🤣 Just get through the weeks and birth first!

Reactions: 2
Haha don’t shoot me but I like it. I’m really into mid century furniture and quirky wallpaper and orange is my fav colour. Something I do admire about Zoe is she will go for something a bit out there with interiors. She isn’t beige and drab like all the others are. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s got her own taste.

I wish she’d mirror that with the baby clothes though. So sludgy!
I wouldn’t say she has her own taste as in like… different from most people, no… It’s actually the opposite imo. She only likes and buys stuff that are seen everywhere, her whole house is like that.

Reactions: 7
Would this actually be the first time Zoe's actually thought about her baby. Naturally it's in relation to her own comfort and needs but we should surely complement her for not always thinking about how much revenue Pay will bring in.

Holly, tell Zoe she's done okish and can she try and eat one vegetable before the birth

Proof of how small her bump actually is… also don’t mean to alarm anyone but she ran (it was away from the water, but still it’s some kind of movement)

View attachment 684835
View attachment 684836
I hope she's planning to lie down tomorrow after all that exercise

Reactions: 8

Oh I think this is the best picture I've seen of Zoe in a while. At least she's smiling and looking as though she's enjoying herself. Let's not discuss Horsey closing his eyes like a prat in the last picture...
It honestly looks like Zoe and Joey are the couple and Alfie’s the gay best friend not the other way round.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
I’m curious if they’ll have more kids. I can’t see them being able to successfully raise one, but then again the nanny or Grandma Mandy will be doing it. I hope they don’t. Poor Pay is going to be so messed up from living with her parents. I do think they will love her, but that isn’t enough. They have no skills or relevant experience to teach her, they treat others terribly, they are lazy and unclean, depend solely on others to do things for them... this girl is going to be a mess. Poor thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m so confused by this picture there’s something wrong with her face… like this looks nothing like her at all. It’s not even just she looks old, it looks like someone else!
06ADEC0E-5951-4B8C-B223-86C3DCC0DED4.png

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’m curious if they’ll have more kids. I can’t see them being able to successfully raise one, but then again the nanny or Grandma Mandy will be doing it. I hope they don’t. Poor Pay is going to be so messed up from living with her parents. I do think they will love her, but that isn’t enough. They have no skills or relevant experience to teach her, they treat others terribly, they are lazy and unclean, depend solely on others to do things for them... this girl is going to be a mess. Poor thing.
I think she’ll probably want at least one more and want it fairly soon (and want a boy) so she can recreate what she had as child.

Reactions: 15
Who is this Joey fella?

I don’t think we have to worry about that. I’ll be surprised if she gets off the sofa for at least a month after this!
From Monday, after her self organised not a baby shower baby shower, she’ll be on permanent sofa rest til the birth! 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused by this picture there’s something wrong with her face… like this looks nothing like her at all. It’s not even just she looks old, it looks like someone else!
View attachment 685033
Plot twist: The real Zoe was sitting on the sofa eating haribo at the time. She's got a ghost Zoe as well as a ghost writer.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow just reading through the last thread to catch up a bit and it’s already 10 pages into a new one. And quelle sufuckingprise she’s done nothing of note.

I had just had a round of IVF delayed when she announced her pregnancy and distinctly remember her saying they won’t show much as it can be a sensitive subject. What happened there then?

Also I’ve noticed I write haha in messages to friends and now I want to die of embarrassment. Haha 😳

The nursery is absolutely horrendous. Why the duck have they used mint green with that bacon and eggs wallpaper. Another random colour on the woodwork, brilliant white on some walls and god knows what on the floor. Obviously didn’t want to fork out on using an interior designer again. duck me it looks atrocious. Only marginally better than prison cell grey.

Reactions: 13
Haha don’t shoot me but I like it. I’m really into mid century furniture and quirky wallpaper and orange is my fav colour. Something I do admire about Zoe is she will go for something a bit out there with interiors. She isn’t beige and drab like all the others are. It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but she’s got her own taste.

I wish she’d mirror that with the baby clothes though. So sludgy!
I agree that the wallpaper isn’t too bad, I think the wallpaper could work if they had the proper paint colour to match. With the mint it’s just not right.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Joey is the only one she’s stayed friends with out of the old gang. Does anyone know what he’s doing these days? Is he still on YT?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.