Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bring a book was a good idea though...bet it wasn't their idea.
Youre right, its not. I went to a baby shower just over 2 years ago and we did books with messages in, I think one of the planners found the idea on Pinterest. I do love the sentiment to be fair but it's definitely doing the baby shower rounds.

Reactions: 8
I can see what you mean. So maybe! But I also think those cult dresses are super unflattering and poppys curvy anyway so it could also just be that.
I came here to say the exact same thing. I have had 2 babies and before that I was what you could say was "curvy" body shape. In the baby shower reel I would def say her shape is more like a pregnancy bumb how rounded it is rather than not ... 🧐🧐🤷‍♀️

I came here to say the exact same thing. I have had 2 babies and before that I was what you could say was "curvy" body shape. In the baby shower reel I would def say her shape is more like a pregnancy bumb how rounded it is rather than not ... 🧐🧐🤷‍♀️
Maybe when Zoe said “give it to someone who might need it” about the cot mattress she was hinting. I’m not going to assume based on the photos though, I can see how that would be insulting if she’s not 😂

Reactions: 2
Ew imagine if she's not labelling this as a baby shower because she just wants an excuse to have as many freebies as possible and hopes her "friends" will get the hint and throw her ANOTHER more conventional shower as well as this. I dread to think of all the cake that has been /will be wasted with that awful technique! 🙄

Reactions: 7
Honestly my life goals are to just look like Zoe’s mum when I’m her age! Kudos to her for being so fit and healthy! (shame her daughter is polar opposite)

I did smile when she said she’s bought some things for her own house when the baby comes over.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I personally find pregnancy bumps disgusting to the point where it distresses me at the thought of being pregnant despite the fact I'd like a baby. It's quite common actually. Of course I don't expect people to hide away and not post bump photos! However, I equally don't expect to see someone's bleeping squirming stomach. NOONE wants to see that other than (maybe!) you and close family and tbqh, a lot of the time they don't either.

If I was pregnant and someone tried to touch my stomach, I'd yeet them into the next millennium. These constant bump touching photos are just weird AF.
I think of the alien movie anytime I see a baby moving in these bump shots. Weirds me out.

Reactions: 5
I think of the alien movie anytime I see a baby moving in these bump shots. Weirds me out.
I'm 23wreks pregnant with #2 and think the same lol even when my own baby moves in there I'm like "that's creepy looking" lol

Reactions: 9
Honestly my life goals are to just look like Zoe’s mum when I’m her age! Kudos to her for being so fit and healthy! (shame her daughter is polar opposite)

I did smile when she said she’s bought some things for her own house when the baby comes over.
Poor Tracey, that baby is never visiting.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Because of the latest video I’m convinced Zoe will contractually be obligated name the baby ‘Function of Beauty Deyes’. Also going by what she said in the vlog her due date is 11th September or a little later. Mark your calendars folks!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Because of the latest video I’m convinced Zoe will contractually be obligated name the baby ‘Function of Beauty Deyes’. Also going by what she said in the vlog her due date is 11th September or a little later. Mark your calendars folks!
Its fair to say we have lost the 2018 Zoe forever. All She is just going to vlog about is baby and being mum which will be boring. Don't get me wrong I've got nothing against being a mum etc and I watch some mum channels and enjoy them. My point is Zoe has so little going on in her life there will be nothing else she will talk about/ vlog.

Reactions: 9
tit, no way, she’d actually have to look after the baby herself!!!

Can’t wait til she has a clingy toddler on her hands who won’t let her do anything but hold her at all times ! Can’t curl her hair thenn
Maybe by the time the baby is an actual toddler, she won't have the extensions anymore 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
When they were trying to put together the baby bouncer 'it doesn't have any instructions' yes it does in PICTURES! :ROFLMAO:
You can really tell they’ve never put anything together, most furniture from IKEA has no words in the instructions but then again I don’t think they have anything from IKEA 🙄

Felt sad for Tracey when they were putting the bouncer together and she said she’d bought baby stuff for her house, considering how little Zoe visits her mum 😢

Reactions: 12
That little rocker chair is £300 with the bland looking 'toys' ...... Newborns love black and white .....and later on, bright primary colours! This little girl is going to think that the primary colours are beige, grey and white ! You don't buy baby stuff because it looks good on instagram !

I'm also thinking they'll either go for some weird name like 'Saoirse'.....or they will pick something like 'Ella' (from Zo'ella')...

If she seriously thinks she can have extensions with a newborn ....then she's got another thing coming.......

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That little rocker chair is £300 with the bland looking 'toys' ...... Newborns love black and white .....and later on, bright primary colours! This little girl is going to think that the primary colours are beige, grey and white ! You don't buy baby stuff because it looks good on instagram !

I'm also thinking they'll either go for some weird name like 'Saoirse'.....or they will pick something like 'Ella' (from Zo'ella')...

If she seriously thinks she can have extensions with a newborn ....then she's got another thing coming.......
Totally agree with you on the rocker / colours but Saoirse isn’t a weird name it’s just Irish lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Totally agree with you on the rocker / colours but Saoirse isn’t a weird name it’s just Irish lol.
I meant 'weird' as it isn't sounded how it's spelled .....sorry for any offence - I should've explained myself further

Reactions: 6
I don't think they'll pick a name with a difficult spelling or pronunciation - they're both way too thick for that. I think it will be floral and I keep going back to Violet. It's a bit twee like Zoe's vibe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.