Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s suddenly gone quiet again now that she’s spent time building up her SM enough to ask for freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ 1 or 2 more ads before September and she’s all good to disappear for unnecessary maternity leave - as if she needs it when she doesn’t even do her job anymore

Reactions: 22
How entitled do you have to be to beg for freebies when people who actually work for their money find a way to plan and book meaningful things for events 😂. I’d usually say “if you can, may aswell” but the fact Zoe even SPECIFICALLY asked people to mention local businesses (so most likely small ones that’ll fall for the “exposure” tactic) is absolutely sick. No morals in the slightest from these two tramps.

Reactions: 29
d8z1yme-c47f67a8-8135-4198-a858-f7cf2939a835.jpg

Anyone else think the Crimson Chin has a jaw like Alfie? Some big bulbous thing that can probably hold 50 veneers on both the top and bottom.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cam you imagine saying all you've ever wanted is to be a mother and then when you're pregnant the only things you care about is taking bump selfies and having freebies in your own organised baby shower rather than eating healthily for your unborn child

Reactions: 31
Cam you imagine saying all you've ever wanted is to be a mother and then when you're pregnant the only things you care about is taking bump selfies and having freebies in your own organised baby shower rather than eating healthily for your unborn child
And buying/getting gifted a tonne of crap instead of actually nesting and getting useful, durable things.

I can't wait for the schadenfreude when Pay arrives and Zoe gets the rough awakening she deserves and starts looking like her Grandpa's sister, not just her Mum's older sister.

Reactions: 17
She’s suddenly gone quiet again now that she’s spent time building up her SM enough to ask for freebies 🤷🏼‍♀️ 1 or 2 more ads before September and she’s all good to disappear for unnecessary maternity leave - as if she needs it when she doesn’t even do her job anymore
When is her crappy second book out? she will need to promote that on stories. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What angers me more is that the small independent companies they are looking to get freebies from will be struggling so much right now. No wonder they haven’t got anyone stepping up they can’t risk it because they know the Zalfie followers are under the legal drinking age so won’t get anything back from it.

Reactions: 25
I think its around Nov so Pay will be expected to promote it by then instead
Pay might as well write the next one. I'm sure by mashing the keyboard with her chubby fingers, she's already doing more writing than her mother.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you reckon they will hang out with Jim Chapman & Sarah after both births? Gotta make that money and cute babies are always popular. Throw in an extra bub and kerching!

Reactions: 21
God I hope she doesn’t place the book on her baby for an insta pic.
I suspect Mandy will be still following a strict feeding schedule so Zoe won't be able to disrupt it. Or Pay will be in the middle of a strict timeline to get the third book written. Aldo will be on hand to give Pay some of his left over crayons

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I always wonder how it goes behind the scenes when they're being total begs like with this baby shower. Like do you think they openly talk about it like let's see if we can get someone to do it for free? Or is it like let's see if we can get someone to do it in exchange for eXpOsUrE because we work so hard and have so many followers it would be like giving to charity giving them that exposure. Or does it just get swept under the rug and is literally like oh let's post about it on stories maybe someone will be able to help out or give recommendations, full knowing they are hoping for a freebie

Reactions: 27
God she really will do sweet FA when this baby arrives. Fair enough initially but the time off will run and run…Shame normal jobs don’t work the same way, ton of money for zero output!

Reactions: 9
Why do we need a video of pay deyes moving around in her tEaNy tINy BeLlY? It's so strange how she keeps showing all this 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I just replied to her question about does anyone else’s baby move all the time by saying my baby only moved when I stopped doing stuff, being on my feet all day lulled her to sleep…. Wonder if she will get the hint 🤣
Although if she does read her totally outed myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The moving bump stories are so creepy. Maybe post one but it’s almost daily. Completely puts me off her stories as grosses me out. Is there really nothing else she can post about. When was the last time she did a chatty story about what she’s reading, watching, wearing, baking? It’s just constant bump shots. Bore off.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why do we need a video of pay deyes moving around in her tEaNy tINy BeLlY? It's so strange how she keeps showing all this 🤣
Not only that, it's boring and pretty gross. She might think she's special for being the only pregnant woman ever to exist, but bar Alfie and maybe Mand or Trace, I can't imagine anybody else wants to see it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.