Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m looking forward to the next stage. She’s going to be in for such a shock when that baby’s here and she hasn’t slept and continues to just eat sugar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think the baby moves a lot to see if Zoe is alive as she barely moves. :ROFLMAO: I bet the babys like 'helloooo is anyone here?'

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Where does tigerlily come from? What's more why does she feel the need to have a private Instagram anyway? Silly moo
The Native American girl in Peter Pan is called tiger lily. But I agree, stupid name - like something a 13 year old would have not a 31 year old.

Reactions: 12
The Native American girl in Peter Pan is called tiger lily. But I agree, stupid name - like something a 13 year old would have not a 31 year old.
Ah of course. Yes, also didn't she lie one time and say she didn't have a private Instagram? Ugh. Zoe makes no sense

Reactions: 8
God, I hope she's going to name the sprog Tiger Lily or something equally stupid. After the recent influencer babies got named Wulfric and Saint Seven, I think anything goes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I was also just thinking of the people who came here questioning why we thought she posted too much bump stuff... she literally has been posting nothing but ugly bump stuff since before she even had a bump!!! It’s too much, it’s disgusting and annoying and I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is grossed out by it.

I was also just thinking of the people who came here questioning why we thought she posted too much bump stuff... she literally has been posting nothing but ugly bump stuff since before she even had a bump!!! It’s too much, it’s disgusting and annoying and I’m so glad I’m not the only one who is grossed out by it.
You're definitely not alone. I've been pregnant and had a baby, and I still find it revolting. I was even a bit weirded out by my own belly moving (alongside grateful and amazed). These are intimate moments, not things that you share with all your followers.

Reactions: 11
Strangely Zo Zo hasn't mentioned having a glucose tolerance test during her pregnancy...

Reactions: 11
has she had a covid jab (before she got preggo)
No it wasn’t being offered to most people really before she was pregnant back in December & also Alfie said when he got his that he was excited as it would mean he was less likely to get it and give it to Zoe which implied she wasn’t as protected by the vaccine.

I was never offered one-wasn’t even mentioned! I figured they only do them for people they feel are at risk?
Maybe... I had one with my first but not my second (both bubs born in the UK). Here in Aus they are routine. Was just curious. She's hardly mentioned any antenatal care apart from scans.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.