Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that woman were a real therapist, it'd be a huge no-no. That's plain unprofessional. But since she's a total hack who is more of a "life coach" aka enabler, guess it doesn't matter. It's all nonsense and neither of them are growing as people.

Reactions: 24
Look at Alfie’s latest story, watch how much he double blinks when he says there has been a last minute cancellation. He’s lying and is on the beg!

Also all the face touching is a clue too!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Look at Alfie’s latest story, watch how much he double blinks when he says there has been a last minute cancellation. He’s lying and is on the beg!

Also all the face touching is a clue too!
I've never looked at his insta but I went to go check and I can't even focus on what he's saying cos that filter is so bleeping rank

Reactions: 12
Boo bleeping hooo there’s no one to make drinks, get the queen of hosting herself to do it Jesus not everything has to be catered for!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
For two people who’s entire jobs are based on the internet they both seem terrible at knowing how to Google something…

it’s actually pathetic that they’re trying to pull that rubbish of ‘can’t find anything on the internet’. A quick Google of bartender to hire in Brighton brings up hundreds of results!!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Okay so this may be a really rogue idea, but what about an intimate party with just your friends and family? I thought this was a last minute casual thing? But noooooo... Got to call the caterers!!

Reactions: 23
I cringed
Okay so this may be a really rogue idea, but what about an intimate party with just your friends and family? I thought this was a last minute casual thing? But noooooo... Got to call the caterers!!
Needs to make it all look glam enough for insta pics!

Reactions: 12
I’ve actually never seen something so beggy. So so so so transparent. Why can’t she make drinks herself, she does duck all else. Lazy cow

Well of course they will have the caterers in she couldn't do anything before she was pregnant NO WAY she will lift a finger now!

Reactions: 16
Ahh so it is a baby shower!
Zoe made a big deal out of what it should be called because she just can’t relax. She gives too many fucks about the wrong things. And I’m not talking about the baby shower, but about her need to justify everything. I think it’s clear by now that she won’t ever let go of her insecurities. She’s so unhealed (and doesn’t feel the need to improve) that her survival instinct started making excuses for them and even romanticizing them… hence all the “anyone else…”, “I’m only human”. Zoe, you should care about important things more and worry less about that people might think you’re so wrong for calling this party a baby shower.

Lol at them rushing around organising their own baby shower because they realised no one else wanted to do it for them 🤣🤪

I also can’t with them begging for freebies - get in the bin.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s actually so embarrassing. They both had to put out the same beggy message using the same excuse that they can’t find anything on google. Like what ? They couldn’t make it more obvious If they tried 😠

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.