Zoe Sugg #37 Second coming of Christ is on the brink, quick get her an aff link!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that reel of her walking (and cradling her bump, obvi) you can really tell she thinks being pregnant makes her better than anyone. (Sorry, just got around to watching it). Like, yay, you who can't even take care of yourself or your dog managed to spawn. Well done...
I watched it and was shocked by how smug and selt entitled she is but then realised that apart from being pregnant what else does she have in her life. And the really sad part is she can't even bother to do anything to prepare herself or make things as good as they can be for her daughter. Truly tragic and the worst role model

What are the current rules regarding how many people are allowed in a hospital room? I wonder if it will just be Alfie or if you are allowed more than one then probably Alfie’s mum too since Tracey seems to be non existent to Zoe
Last month it was only one person and they couldn't stay the night unless you were in active labour. And then once the baby was born only one visitor for a max of 2 hours. This was a nhs birth so suspect their private suite (naturally gifted) would be different

Reactions: 15
Kind random but I played the video and my parrot started screaming every time Alfie said 'im not a tory'. I'm not sure what my bird was getting at, I just felt like sharing this information x
your parrot might have talent of detecting bullshi* 😂
try it with zoes calendar "apology" video and let us know

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Kind random but I played the video and my parrot started screaming every time Alfie said 'im not a tory'. I'm not sure what my bird was getting at, I just felt like sharing this information x
You want to be careful as next time you walk in the room your parrot might say 'I'm not a tory I'm not a tory' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I watched it and was shocked by how smug and selt entitled she is but then realised that apart from being pregnant what else does she have in her life. And the really sad part is she can't even bother to do anything to prepare herself or make things as good as they can be for her daughter. Truly tragic and the worst role model

Last month it was only one person and they couldn't stay the night unless you were in active labour. And then once the baby was born only one visitor for a max of 2 hours. This was a nhs birth so suspect their private suite (naturally gifted) would be different
This does differ in each hospital trust though! Our local maternity unit now has 8am-8pm visiting on antenatal and postnatal and partner can be present for all of labour. Just saying in case any pregnant women on here want to check their own hospital policies!

Reactions: 3
I’m watching their old vlogs out of boredom and everytime I’ve ever seen/heard her say ‘gorgeous’ it’s so unnatural and fake. 🤣

Reactions: 21
Something happens to pregnant influencers where pregnancy just consumes them and becomes their whole personality - it's all incredibly self-indulgent and to anybody outside of the bubble, it does indeed look weird.
Insta be like… Is someone even pregnant if they don’t post a photo of them wearing CK underwear 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I still can't believe yesterday's begstravaganza. Would the universe collapse if Zoe actually had to pay for something?
Scrooge McSugg would rather shrivel and perish. Freeloading life is their normal, bet she clenches up on the rare occasion that she actually has to depart with money.

Reactions: 11
Something happens to pregnant influencers where pregnancy just consumes them and becomes their whole personality - it's all incredibly self-indulgent and to anybody outside of the bubble, it does indeed look weird.
They must be delighted to have all that new content for months and knowing you’ll get most of it paid for and all Zoe did was 10 minutes on her back with The Jaw. 🤢

Zoe and Alfie have bought a lot of outfits for the baby. It’s as if they have both agreed that they will decide what she wears but everything else is up for grabs. A video a few months ago about prams but I don’t think they bought one I actually haven’t been able to get through any of her videos recently, her smugness and laziness is too much for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They must be delighted to have all that new content for months and knowing you’ll get most of it paid for and all Zoe did was 10 minutes on her back with The Jaw. 🤢
You think Alfie can last 10 minutes? I have no doubt it was less than 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Zoe and Alfie have bought a lot of outfits for the baby. It’s as if they have both agreed that they will decide what she wears but everything else is up for grabs. A video a few months ago about prams but I don’t think they bought one I actually haven’t been able to get through any of her videos recently, her smugness and laziness is too much for me.
The jaw 😂

Yes she is SO smug right now, it’s like she thinks no one else has ever been pregnant before her.

they did purchase prams
aldie was setting it up in one of his videos

but since it was bought with their own money they didnt make a huge deal outta it

Reactions: 11
I thought it was a big no-no to have the same therapist as your partner (aside from couples therapy, ofc)?

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Therapist is a bit too generous. She's an overpaid life coach x
She is the one who should’ve told them that it would be better for Alfie to have his own… But maybe she doesn’t care about what’s ideal, she just wants the money.

I thought it was a big no-no to have the same therapist as your partner (aside from couples therapy, ofc)?
thought so as well
but these two never make sense

its hella weird to go the same therapist your bf is going like.
that just doesnt seem right

Reactions: 9
It’s definitely not therapy. A therapist wouldn’t be an enabling yes man, that life coach of theres is the biggest Zoella cosy lazy potato fan there is.

Reactions: 22
There’s nothing they do right because they don’t care about that, they only care about how they’re perceived.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.