Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah… and everything in their life is like that.

View attachment 677670
“Anyone else…” again and again 😫
Zoe there’s nothing in this life that doesn’t intimidate you, and yeah no nobody finds reels scary, what does that even mean
Can someone translate what 'so many people are swish at them' means for me cause I must be stupid, I can't make sense of it x

Reactions: 7
Why would you pay £160+ per roll for wallpaper when in a few years the child will just draw all over it? More money than sense.

Then again, they can then sell those drawings for more than Poppy and Sean's childish art go for. Wait. I shouldn't give them ideas.

Ahh right thanks, I'm clearly out of the loop with the word trends x
Don’t worry it’s definitely not a trendy word. I think it was a popular word years and years ago. It’s not commonly used by anyone now I don’t think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I just watched Joe's new vlog and they are hanging out with Zoe and Alfie during the heatwave. I noticed that he filmed in very specific ways so that he didn't film Zoe in a bikini. It could be a coincidence, but I wonder if Zoe specifically asked him not to film her in a bikini whilst she is pregnant?

Obviously no person should feel pressured to be online in revealing clothing, such as a bikini, especially when they are in the comfort of their own home. But she did post those bloody underwear pictures the other day, and she has shown herself online in a bikini before.

I wonder if she is feeling self-conscience of her body, given how 'tiny' she normally is. She has recently been wearing a lot of floaty dresses and oversized clothes to the extent that you cannot see she is pregnant. Obviously this could just be what she feels comfortable wearing during the heatwave. But I wonder if it is anything deeper? Maybe she is starting to put on weight in addition to the pregnancy; maybe her lifestyle is catching up with her...
I doubt it she has posted loads of videos and pics of her half dressed since shes been preggo.

Reactions: 8
Why would you pay £160+ per roll for wallpaper when in a few years the child will just draw all over it? More money than sense.

Then again, they can then sell those drawings for more than Poppy and Sean's childish art go for. Wait. I shouldn't give them ideas.
Apparently the crib they bought was something like £750 (zalfiehome on instagram)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
wow borella thinks walking infront of a wall and showing off her bump is nothing ppl are ready for.
revolutionary content, on top very controversial, how dare

• Haha
Reactions: 19
wow borella thinks walking infront of a wall and showing off her bump is nothing ppl are ready for.
revolutionary content, on top very controversial, how dare
She should have written ‘I normally have so many ads to post on my insta but I’ve ran out for now so have 9 seconds of me walking past the camera and showing you my bump because I haven’t mentioned at all that I’m pregnant haha ✌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I had one Mothercare Moses basket that did both of mine. Second hand cot was gratefully accepted. No change table was bought either. I refused to pay top £ for things babies grow out of quickly.

My cot cost £80 from IKEA with a £49 mattress and it’s brilliant 🤣
Snap. It was brilliant and showed you don't need to flash the cash to bring up a child.

I saw Joe's video and saw Zoe laughing her head off at Joe and Dianne attempting to paddle board for the first time. This coming from a woman who's only attempt was to sit on the board for a selfie while someone else did the paddling. No doubt when her daughter starts to walk she'll openly mock her for not being able to immediately run a marathon. What a horrible spirited and bitter woman

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.