Votes: 132 22.8%

Votes: 98 17.0%

Votes: 49 8.5%

Votes: 34 5.9%

Votes: 4 0.7%

Votes: 1 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @jackolantern for the title suggestion. So here is a recap of what Zoe has been upto for any newbies..

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
She's been off IG for a week and came back on to post a #AD.

THATS ALL FOLKS!
Carry on with the discussion(y) .

• Haha
Reactions: 45
AC60A296-DD6C-4F2A-830F-EABCB0F084CD.png

that back arch tho 😂
Where has the time gone???? Idk it feels like this girl has been pregnant for a lifetime if you ask me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79
How lovely of her to post her back breaking bump shot, wonder what ad she’s cooking up.

Reactions: 31
Why is that story so weird and creepy with her strutting up to the mirror and tickling her belly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
9 weeks from tomorrow makes it September 9th 🤔 that means the chances are high of baby being born on Joe's birthday??
That doesn't surprise me, they seem to have a weird fascination with September (like on the vlog announcing saying how everyone in their life or whatever except Zoe was born in September), it's also like Alfie being kind of obsessed with having an older girl and younger boy like him and his sister, Zoe and Joe hah x

View attachment 651944
that back arch tho 😂
Where has the time gone???? Idk it feels like this girl has been pregnant for a lifetime if you ask me
It's the fact that her butt is also unnaturally pushed out to arch her back to get the 'bump shot' I just tried recreating that and think I hurt my back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's really loving this "t-tit tied casually above the bump" look, isn't she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
It's the fact that her butt is also unnaturally pushed out to arch her back to get the 'bump shot' I just tried recreating that and think I hurt my back 😂
[/QUOTE]

Same 😂😂 I recreated it and I swear I heard my back crack in 3 places hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder how she’ll handle birth? Bet she’ll be praying that she has a quick labour or the opportunity to have as many drugs as possible.

Reactions: 13
Sure zoe can afford some nice seamless ones, I just hate to see it imo
Yeah, I agree - seeing the outline of pants or where a shirt is tucked in spoils the lines of an outfit IMO. Of course, Zoe isn't going to *shudder* PAY for seamless undies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, I agree - seeing the outline of pants or where a shirt is tucked in spoils the lines of an outfit IMO. Of course, Zoe isn't going to *shudder* PAY for seamless undies.
Well it wont matter because she wont be leaving the house. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes even though it looks tit.
You can just imagine her going "I haven't bought any maternity clothes yet haha"

I haven't seen her wear one nice thing in a loooooooong time. She used to dress really nicely when she had that slight retro vibe with the short dark hair and decent brows.

Reactions: 19
Alfie being kind of obsessed with having an older girl and younger boy like him and his sister, Zoe and Joe hah x
That part is apparently normal. Most people subconsciously tend to recreate the family they grew up with. As in if you're in a big family you might want a big family as well. So I'm not so shocked about that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.