Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
AC60A296-DD6C-4F2A-830F-EABCB0F084CD.png

that back arch tho 😂
Where has the time gone???? Idk it feels like this girl has been pregnant for a lifetime if you ask me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

TravellingPants

Chatty Member
‘Wrote a book’ about hosting parties; can’t think of a single way to creatively decorate a party tent without begging for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

emerald

VIP Member
I swear to God influencer pregnancies are twice as long as mere mortal pregnancies 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 57

jackolantern

VIP Member
That's preposterous and frankly really dangerous (not to mention ignorant) to say.
Lmfao, aye ok hun, I was wrong, Zoe is absolutely the vision of health and her baby will be thriving on all the nutrition she is giving her. Sorry, you are right, unborn babies do really well to be raised on pancakes, pizza, haribo and near complete immobility from their slob of a mother. Let us just re-write all the medical expertise and thousands of years of anecdotal evidence that show us otherwise. Nutrition means nothing in pregnancy, did you hear guys? Say it louder for the people in the back so they can feel better about their abhorrent life choices.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

QueenBW

VIP Member
They literally think people go “Awww 🥰🥰🥰” when they say stuff like that and bring up things from the past. 😂

Also, Alfie shhhhh with that hashtag. 🙄View attachment 674470
If I were pregnant and my boyfriend went around using this hashtag, telling everyone who can hear him that he, basically, doesn't want to get fat I would seriously regret my choices. Like, it's not funny, it's not relatable, it's not nice. It's not anything other than stupid and annoying. Just like Alfie.

Zoe's brain must be as tiny as her head since she chose THIS to procreate with.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
It’s absolutely infuriating that she says “Googling is bringing no such luck”!! I’m not even in the UK, but I just googled “bespoke floral design Brighton and Hove” and came up with some gorgeous small business florists that are local to her. She really is fishing for freebies! It’s disgusting at the best of times but even more so now knowing how small businesses have suffered over the last year and a half!

• Angry
Reactions: 48

fidgetjo

VIP Member
How about ‘Handy Mandy’ as she’s always going to be handy to have around to look after little Paye Deyes 24/7?
That very much sounds like Amanda is a 16 year old who’s been caught giving a h*ndjob behind the building at school and everyone’s come up with a nickname for her…

• Haha
Reactions: 46

coconochanel

VIP Member
New thread thanks to @jackolantern for the title suggestion. So here is a recap of what Zoe has been upto for any newbies..

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
She's been off IG for a week and came back on to post a #AD.

THATS ALL FOLKS!
Carry on with the discussion(y) .

• Haha
Reactions: 45

roarke

VIP Member
Zoe Sugg #34 The Second Coming of Christ is on the Brink. Quick, Get Her An Affiliate Link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Snackella

Chatty Member
Skjermbilde 2021-07-21 kl. 21.50.08.png
Skjermbilde 2021-07-21 kl. 21.50.16.png

WHYYYY. Also, still wearing the god awful bra that's way too big (maybe it fits now that she's preg, lol)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44