Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sean has only gotten 23k views in the past month and lost 1k subs. 23k views at best is likely 100-200 pounds per month. Not sure where the rest of his income would be coming from. I don't look at him on IG so no idea how often he does brand deals over there.
Brand deals. He does #AD's in his videos as well.

Reactions: 7
Sean has only gotten 23k views in the past month and lost 1k subs. 23k views at best is likely 100-200 pounds per month. Not sure where the rest of his income would be coming from. I don't look at him on IG so no idea how often he does brand deals over there.
Brand deals. He does #AD's in his videos as well.
And he does them on their Instagram… poppy did 5 in the last month & seans done 2 sponsored posts in the last month. So they’re definitely making money! Most YouTubers money comes from Brand deals more than the actual YouTube.

This is just an example from Hannah Wittons video where she shows that YouTube ads are such a small percentage of her income and she gets more views than Sean does and does way less brand deals than him and poppy are doing so I imagine brand deals are an even larger % of their income.
3162A08C-C3D9-4CEF-90DE-1BF54FE6C623.png

Reactions: 7
I just don’t know why anyone would have all those hair extensions in the middle of summer?!? But then I have short hair anyway!
Also if you’re going to put it up in a ratty knot on top of your head, why bother? You can do that with short hair too!

Reactions: 13
If she cant be bothered to style her rats tails now, there is no way she will be bothered once she's had the baby.

Reactions: 8
This is so misleading acting as if they did any of the work on this room. Posing with all the painting stuff around them…
C2F6AB90-18E6-4B11-84FF-8C5A9E5C8917.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This is so misleading acting as if they did any of the work on this room. Posing with all the painting stuff around them… View attachment 677072
Hands emoji again! Stop trying to act enthusiastic, because if you were going to decorate it yourself Zoe, you'd be moaning and saying how hard it is. Stop trying to fool people.
Also Zoe's forgotten her leggings...

Reactions: 15
Why pretend you are doing more than putting future together when you’ve said in vlogs you can’t possibly do it yourself as the wallpaper is sooooo expensive!

Reactions: 10
TBH though I wouldn't try and hang wallpaper if I hadn't done it before BUT they could have done the painting themselves but who are we kidding they've never painted any room in their house so why would they start now?

This is so misleading acting as if they did any of the work on this room. Posing with all the painting stuff around them… View attachment 677072
Love how she moves her shirt so you can see her bump:rolleyes: They could have put the caption 'decorators finished, now its time for us to get the babys's room sorted'.

Reactions: 21
I hope they at least waited til the decorators had left to take this silly photo and didn't go "hey, excuse me, are you done working? I'd like to pretend to my 9 million followers that I actually worked a day in my life." But who am I kidding. If they'd waited for the paid workers to leave, Zoe and Alfie would have had to move the pots and equipment themselves. And they're too lazy for that.

Reactions: 17
i think zoes hair took a life of its own
its basically swallowing her up in that pic 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That picture epitomizes the criticism that Zoe and Alfie are just ‘playing house’.

Like they so want the ‘just two new parents painting and working all weekend to get ready for the baby’ pic because they like the look of it, but they don’t actually experience it. Also partly the reason for Alfie’s impending midlife crisis.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That picture epitomizes the criticism that Zoe and Alfie are just ‘playing house’.

Like they so want the ‘just two new parents painting and working all weekend to get ready for the baby’ pic because they like the look of it, but they don’t actually experience it. Also partly the reason for Alfie’s impending midlife crisis.
Yeah… and everything in their life is like that.

F6F6F648-555C-4296-9347-96DD7DB65D7B.png

“Anyone else…” again and again 😫
Zoe there’s nothing in this life that doesn’t intimidate you, and yeah no nobody finds reels scary, what does that even mean

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
So I just watched Joe's new vlog and they are hanging out with Zoe and Alfie during the heatwave. I noticed that he filmed in very specific ways so that he didn't film Zoe in a bikini. It could be a coincidence, but I wonder if Zoe specifically asked him not to film her in a bikini whilst she is pregnant?

Obviously no person should feel pressured to be online in revealing clothing, such as a bikini, especially when they are in the comfort of their own home. But she did post those bloody underwear pictures the other day, and she has shown herself online in a bikini before.

I wonder if she is feeling self-conscience of her body, given how 'tiny' she normally is. She has recently been wearing a lot of floaty dresses and oversized clothes to the extent that you cannot see she is pregnant. Obviously this could just be what she feels comfortable wearing during the heatwave. But I wonder if it is anything deeper? Maybe she is starting to put on weight in addition to the pregnancy; maybe her lifestyle is catching up with her...

Reactions: 16
another aldie project in the bin now they’ve given the peloton to joe and dianne. that didn’t last long, they’re actually so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Yeah… and everything in their life is like that.

View attachment 677670
“Anyone else…” again and again 😫
Zoe there’s nothing in this life that doesn’t intimidate you, and yeah no nobody finds reels scary, what does that even mean
Also … This reel consists of her walking in front of a wall, smugly rubbing her belly and walking off?! What’s scary about creating that?! Most basic of basic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.