Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she’s had an ‘off screen’ baby shower. Though she is such a control freak and must host at her house that maybe no one bothered organising it for her. I guess she doesn’t really have a group of close girl friends
Yeah would be a bit hard organising a baby shower for her when she wont leave her house. :ROFLMAO: Anyway didn't we all guess what the baby shower would include...

Dum Dum donuts
pizza
board games
cake

Reactions: 15
Yeah would be a bit hard organising a baby shower for her when she wont leave her house. :ROFLMAO: Anyway didn't we all guess what the baby shower would include...

Dum Dum donuts
pizza
board games
cake
ill bring out my bingo sheet out
1627231759626.png

would be hilarious if we could cross like 80% of these, but i guess we will see it end of nov
cause she takes forever to upload videos

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How triggered would she be if someone threw her a baby shower that wasn’t at either hers, or Alfie’s parents 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How triggered would she be if someone threw her a baby shower that wasn’t at either hers, or Alfie’s parents 🤣
simply for that entertainment id have done it, even going in debt. would totally risk it for that disbelief of hers lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm praying Dianne has one secretly planned at hers. She'll be baking her super healthy vegan treats, running some relaxing pregnancy yoga exercises and making sure everyone gives her home made gifts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Zoe Sugg #37 Bumping through semester 3, not lifting a finger and begging for a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zoe Sugg #37 Zoella The Millionaire Beggar and her Miraculously Boring Pregnancy

Reactions: 14
Zoe Sugg #34 The Second Coming of Christ is on the Brink. Quick, Get Her An Affiliate Link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
ill bring out my bingo sheet out
View attachment 679103
would be hilarious if we could cross like 80% of these, but i guess we will see it end of nov
cause she takes forever to upload videos
I am pretty new here so sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm not really caught up with stuff yet, but what do we mean by "no dianne"? Do they not like each other? Or just Dianne doesn't like to go to her parties?

since theyre on about the virgo sign
and zoe going: iam surrounded by virgos haha.

would be hilarious if pay deyes would delay into libra season ^^

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe we are at new thread time for someone who barely does anything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am pretty new here so sorry if this sounds dumb, I'm not really caught up with stuff yet, but what do we mean by "no dianne"? Do they not like each other? Or just Dianne doesn't like to go to her parties?
i mean they do interact but zoe totally ignores her most of the time on ig at least.
their dynamic is a bit off and i think zoe just thrives off of being the most prettiest with the longest hair in any situation that she is, so she kinda gives off this "iam better than her" vibes
iam sure some other people have proofs or better examples but thats just my take

Reactions: 8
i mean they do interact but zoe totally ignores her most of the time on ig at least.
their dynamic is a bit off and i think zoe just thrives off of being the most prettiest with the longest hair in any situation that she is, so she kinda gives off this "iam better than her" vibes
iam sure some other people have proofs or better examples but thats just my take
Yeah I think Zoe seems like she thinks she's better than Dianne, and comes across a bit patronising, and Dianne seems to try really really hard to be part of the family. Things like when it was Diannes bday they just got her flowers a few days late, and Zoe pretended to forget which day the birthday was actually on, even though its the same day as her grandads. But Dianne baked Zoe a cake for her birthday.

However, I fully think that Dianne would be invited to the 'not a baby shower, baby shower' because Zoe has to at least keep up appreances that she likes Dianne, but also it's not like Zoe has many people to invite so she needs more people to attend.

Reactions: 16
Dianne tries so hard to be liked by zoe, the fact that she tided her kitchen and put cordially invited on display 🤦🏻‍♀️ She tries so hard. Seriously Dianne is probably the only person who actually uses that book.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Zoe#34 on the beg everyday for baby pay

Zoe #34 contents in a slump its all about the bump

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.