Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else hoping they run out of pain relief or she can’t get an epidural during labour so has to feel every contraction? I hope The Jaw films her.

The woman is terrified about everything, which seems to be a Sugg trait as Joe is like that too but Zoe almost enjoys being scared of everything. Except scary movies which makes me wonder if she’s faking being scared at other times.
they said before that they wouldnt film the labor
idk where maybe in the announcement videos or the one following that up

Has anyone seen her sheep?
Her bloody hair absolute mess.

One thing I found watching old vlogs of Alfie's was Alfie is was open in his vlogs then Zoe. Like when they moved house you saw Zoe finding some pjs out of a box and then organising the treat cupboard, where as Alfie said and showed there was tons of boxes of stuff all in his office/house and he said they hadn't got any saucepans and when Jamie Oliver found out they were moving he sent over a load of kitchen stuff and a massive BBQ. Didn't see any of that in Zoe's videos she was just pissing about with Mark.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else hoping they run out of pain relief or she can’t get an epidural during labour so has to feel every contraction? I hope The Jaw films her.

The woman is terrified about everything, which seems to be a Sugg trait as Joe is like that too but Zoe almost enjoys being scared of everything. Except scary movies which makes me wonder if she’s faking being scared at other times.
Her lifestyle is so dull, the fact that she likes scary films makes sense. It’s her only source of adrenaline.

Reactions: 17
I just don’t know why anyone would have all those hair extensions in the middle of summer?!? But then I have short hair anyway!
I can't imagine having all that minging ratty fake hair at 7 months pregnant during a heatwave.

Zoe really would do well to get it chopped back to collarbone length which suited her most. It will NOT be fun for her when baby Pay starts ripping those stennies out.

Reactions: 13
they said before that they wouldnt film the labor
idk where maybe in the announcement videos or the one following that up
Sssh don’t ruin it for me lol

I will say that Zoe looks the happiest I’ve seen her look recently but hardly surprising she is living her best life at home, eating crap while making money on the occasional Instagram post.

Reactions: 9
"I've always wanted to have all the attention and an excuse to lie around all day, every day be a mum."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't imagine having all that minging ratty fake hair at 7 months pregnant during a heatwave.

Zoe really would do well to get it chopped back to collarbone length which suited her most. It will NOT be fun for her when baby Pay starts ripping those stennies out.
And when she just doesn’t have the time to sit styling them for an hour +. Low maintenance hair will be her friend!

Look how dirty the bottom of her mirror is!
I just saw the whole clip… I don’t know what’s true but can’t decide what’s worse… That she posted it because she didn’t care since she probably thinks a filthy mirror is a relatable thing or she never noticed this amount of dirt. 😖

Reactions: 7
So Sean’s only job is YouTube and Poppy has a blog? That’s all?
Have you ever seen Sean, the minute he sees the camera he is preforming and trying to get in shot, it’s embarrassing to watch, trying to bunk off the fame, he makes me cringe

Reactions: 22
Sean has only gotten 23k views in the past month and lost 1k subs. 23k views at best is likely 100-200 pounds per month. Not sure where the rest of his income would be coming from. I don't look at him on IG so no idea how often he does brand deals over there.

I'll never get over the weird phase he went through drawing emergency vehicles having car accidents

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 4.07.41 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I'll never get over the weird phase he went through drawing emergency vehicles having car accidents

View attachment 676870
He’s currently selling those ‘originals’ for £200 a pop. I’m all for encouraging people to embrace their creativity - but I’m not sure if they’re drawn like a child is irony or something. Either way, they’re not worth £200!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.