Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It actually doesnā€™t surprise me sheā€™s doing it herself. We all know how much she likes to control and dictate situations. Now sheā€™s gets double the attention. Attention and praise for being about to pop and attention and praise for organising an entire baby shower whilst heavily pregnant. Itā€™s all very calculated on her part. She can dictate what games are played, the menu and the guest list etc

Reactions: 26
Nobody other than who sheā€™s inviting needs to know about this so sheā€™s clearly done it to get freebies! As if anyone of her followers are going to know of anything as grand as what she expects! II bet sheā€™s already had a ton or companies contact her to deck out the tent for her.
Makes me sick.
she was obviously expecting some kind of surprise baby shower that no one bothered to organise for her (HA) not even her perfect Alfie could be bother to organise her something! LMAO!

In other words, send me freebies haha x

View attachment 678488

• Haha
Reactions: 15
ā€˜Wrote a bookā€™ about hosting parties; canā€™t think of a single way to creatively decorate a party tent without begging for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
ā€˜Wrote a bookā€™ about hosting parties; canā€™t think of a single way to creatively decorate a party tent without begging for freebies.
This book might be the most embarrassing thing sheā€™s ever done. She also filmed the process and stuff and then did promo kinda. Like what šŸ¤£ Her writing = An 8 year old student who must fill a page. (Yeah I think she wrote the words for this one and it shows.) Her lack of integrity and creativity is unbelievable. Recipes that you do not need a book for, images from Pinterest, photos of her and her friends, outdated fonts, ugly cover and the list goes onā€¦ Why would anyone buy it! I think the whole journey of making this book and the book itself describe her capabilities, aspiration, inspiration and moral principles perfectly. šŸ˜Œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Itā€™s absolutely infuriating that she says ā€œGoogling is bringing no such luckā€!! Iā€™m not even in the UK, but I just googled ā€œbespoke floral design Brighton and Hoveā€ and came up with some gorgeous small business florists that are local to her. She really is fishing for freebies! Itā€™s disgusting at the best of times but even more so now knowing how small businesses have suffered over the last year and a half!

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Itā€™s absolutely infuriating that she says ā€œGoogling is bringing no such luckā€!! Iā€™m not even in the UK, but I just googled ā€œbespoke floral design Brighton and Hoveā€ and came up with some gorgeous small business florists that are local to her. She really is fishing for freebies! Itā€™s disgusting at the best of times but even more so now knowing how small businesses have suffered over the last year and a half!
This is how they have so much money bc they do stuff like this without actually spending a penny so shameful

Reactions: 11
"can't really call it a baby shower at this point, haha". Ha.ha. WTF is wrong with her that she can't finish a sentence without haha? What is haha about that? Or why can't she call it a shower/ You can call your party whatever you want, Zoe. What you shouldn't be able to do is beg for freebies while sitting on your millions.

And on the mocking of Joe and Dianne paddle boarding... I really do wonder why anyone hangs out with her. Aside from Mark and the Deyes who obviously based their "careers" off of mooching from her fame. But anyone else... why? It's no wonder she doesn't really hang out with anyone else, actually. And Joe and Dianne don't visit often. It doesn't matter if she has really cool stuff at home, I wouldn't want to visit and be mocked and laughed at.

Poor Pay. She doesn't stand a chance of being a decent human being.

Reactions: 31
Tbh I think that post tells you everything you need to know about Zoe.

1. She's organising it herself because she has no friends and she's a complete control freak
2. She's on the beg because she has no self respect or shame

The only personality traits we are missing here is that she hates Diane and has a horrendous lifestyle - both of which will be evident during the promo shite she posts for the shower.

Reactions: 24
Wow thats actually a bit sad that she's organising it herself, i've never heard of anyone doing that!

Reactions: 8
wait did i miss something
why cant she call it a baby shower? cause we are in a pandemic and she cant invite ALL of her paid employees and ar*se lickers?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wow thats actually a bit sad that she's organising it herself, i've never heard of anyone doing that!
Iā€™ve known a few people sort their own baby showers and hen dos. I donā€™t think itā€™s particularly that sad. If someone doesnā€™t have a close enough female relative or friend whoā€™s got the gumption to organise these things I can see why a person would do it themselves. Some people just enjoy organising stuff.

But in Zoeā€™s case itā€™s about a)controlling the narrative to her demands and b)getting tit for free. I can actually envision everyone avoiding it because sheā€™s probably an absolute nightmare to deal with.

But in my experience baby showers arenā€™t really massive events in the UK. Theyā€™re usually just really calm events with a tiny handful of guests compared to bigger American affairs.

Reactions: 17
wait did i miss something
why cant she call it a baby shower? cause we are in a pandemic and she cant invite ALL of her paid employees and ar*se lickers?
I imagine sheā€™s just saying itā€™s not a baby shower so everyone doesnā€™t assume sheā€™s in it for the gifts which is one of the main things baby showers are for.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I imagine sheā€™s just saying itā€™s not a baby shower so everyone doesnā€™t assume sheā€™s in it for the gifts which is one of the main things baby showers are for.
But will bar anyone from the house who doesn't bring a gift

Reactions: 9
Well she hasn't got any real female friends to organise one for her but I'm surprised Holly hasn't been tasked with the job.

Reactions: 25
Well she hasn't got any real female friends to organise one for her but I'm surprised Holly hasn't been tasked with the job.
Oh I fully imagine holly is the one doing the actual hard work and arranging of all the stuff. Zoe will be dictating and taking all the credit. But itā€™s not like holly can post asking for free stuff, that needs to come from Zoe directly.

Reactions: 21
I cannot bleeping believe these throwing herself a baby party šŸ˜‚
I wonder if sheā€™s had an ā€˜off screenā€™ baby shower. Though she is such a control freak and must host at her house that maybe no one bothered organising it for her. I guess she doesnā€™t really have a group of close girl friends

Reactions: 8
Why canā€™t she call it a baby shower at this stage?! Not like she has had the baby yet. I gave birth 4 days after mine šŸ¤£ and that was only 2 weeks before my due date. She still has 7 weeks til she is 40 weeks!!

But agree with everything everyone has said r.e her begging for freebies and essentially having no friends.

Also totally agree with someone who said zoe is acting as if her baby is the second coming. She has totally acted as if she is some kind of special miracle because she is having a baby.

Reactions: 24
Aka gift me it for free. Scumbag

I did have a quick look at the crib and whilst overly expensive it is one that converts as the baby grows. I just hope they keep it if theyā€™re planning a second child. If it serves two/three kids for a few years then I guess over time it doesnā€™t work out too bad.
Do you REALLY think theyā€™ll reuse their stuff. šŸ¤£

OF COURSE it's Ad-Affiliate. Of course it bleeping is.

"Bought a new dress", did you really Zoella?
Sorry triple post but as if sheā€™d EVER wear new look in real life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.