Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think @Chilli pepper 19 was talking about joe.
Oh sorry, I need to learn to read better! When someone talks about 'he' on here it's normally about Alfie...!!

What do poppy and Sean do?? Apart from following Zoe and Alfs every move! 🙄
And more importantly how do they afford that lifestyle?! It's borderline worse than Zoe and Alfie... at least they did actually do something to get to that point - daily vlogging, meeting fans, 1000s of videos etc. - although how deserved it is, is debatable...

Reactions: 6
So Sean’s only job is YouTube and Poppy has a blog? That’s all?
Tbh both of those jobs are relatively high paying Sean has 400K subscribers. There’s people with only like 100-200K who have this as their full time job and make enough to live. And for years bloggers have been making enough money to live. They’re never going to be zalfie level of money but they’re most likely living a pretty good middle class life.

Reactions: 4
Tbh both of those jobs are relatively high paying Sean has 400K subscribers. There’s people with only like 100-200K who have this as their full time job and make enough to live. And for years bloggers have been making enough money to live. They’re never going to be zalfie level of money but they’re most likely living a pretty good middle class life.
I see. Having a high paying job that you like and also not having a boss sounds really nice tbh!

Reactions: 7
Oh sorry, I need to learn to read better! When someone talks about 'he' on here it's normally about Alfie...!!

And more importantly how do they afford that lifestyle?! It's borderline worse than Zoe and Alfie... at least they did actually do something to get to that point - daily vlogging, meeting fans, 1000s of videos etc. - although how deserved it is, is debatable...
Exactly! How do they afford it!!! I could be there mum (in fact most of these instagramnets mum I could be) and I’m certainly not in any position to do half of what they do??? Where am I going wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
80ACB1A3-0C94-46E7-9860-BD9901CD0E37.png

Something tells me this dress hasn’t been washed yet. Once something’s at her door, she wears it, even pjs…

Btw I always thought she looks good in pink but she was always too cool for pink, wasn’t she 🙄

Reactions: 13
OF COURSE it's Ad-Affiliate. Of course it bleeping is.

"Bought a new dress", did you really Zoella?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
View attachment 676138
Something tells me this dress hasn’t been washed yet. Once something’s at her door, she wears it, even pjs…

Btw I always thought she looks good in pink but she was always too cool for pink, wasn’t she 🙄
But she's having a girl now, so heteronormative rules state she must wear pink. (I kid, sort of.)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Love how she has to cup her bump so she can remind everyone she’s pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love how she has to cup her bump so she can remind everyone she’s pregnant.
I remember in one vlog they joked that Zoe could be pregnant and they just would never mention it or hide it the whole time.

Oh how we wish that was the case…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
her eyes look amazing
hope pay deyes get adfies brown eyes so he can shut the f*ck up about blue eyes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the baby isnt even born yet and her hair is an absolute abandoned birds nest
if she wouldnt hire a nanny and actually take care of pay deyes

we are gonna see the worst with those strennies

Reactions: 17
Anyone else hoping they run out of pain relief or she can’t get an epidural during labour so has to feel every contraction? I hope The Jaw films her.

The woman is terrified about everything, which seems to be a Sugg trait as Joe is like that too but Zoe almost enjoys being scared of everything. Except scary movies which makes me wonder if she’s faking being scared at other times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.