Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course Alfie hasn't sold the flat, he calls himself a business man with his buy to let's 🙄

Zoella has four different companies, the cash left over after she's taken out dividends is what's public so no idea how much she's actually making. The lifestyle and beauty companies are still active and her pippin one

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Of course Alfie hasn't sold the flat, he calls himself a business man with his buy to let's 🙄

Zoella has four different companies, the cash left over after she's taken out dividends is what's public so no idea how much she's actually making. The lifestyle and beauty companies are still active and her pippin one
Do we know how much he charges PCM?

Zoella is the oddest Instagram/ website …. So try hard, I cringe so hard at their posts.

Reactions: 21
Zoella is the oddest Instagram/ website …. So try hard, I cringe so hard at their posts.
Yes! I look at the follower count and wonder... who these people who are not bots really are and what sort of value they find in this page.

Reactions: 4
For Zoe it is a big deal because it is her brand (lol), but maybe her employees actually see the truth ? They might think to themselves “I write dumb tit every day in a nice office, compliment Zoe whenever she’s around and get paid for it and I’m fine, I don’t care.” If this is not the case and they actually mean what they write and believe in what they “create” there, then I don’t know what to say honestly. She’s definitely found her people either way.

Reactions: 6
I was wondering that... Nala seems possessive and needy which could be dangerous around a child. I have read of parents taking baby clothes from the newborn with their scent and giving them to the dog before it even meets the baby and then slowly introducing the baby. One of my mum's friend's baby's was killed by their dog. It was a Lab, showed no signs of possessiveness before the baby arrived and then attacked it.
I mean..Nala is nothing compared to my neediest dog. But I do hope they do adequate research in introducing the baby to Nala.

What the duck, Zoella?
*sigh*

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

Of course the Tory c*** is a landlord. He’d only be worse if he air bnbs it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.