Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yuck that foot video made me feel so uncomfortable. 🤮
He was definitely excited by it. 🤮

View attachment 673495 View attachment 673496
WHYYYY. Also, still wearing the god awful bra that's way too big (maybe it fits now that she's preg, lol)
That filter. And Zoe looking so smug as if anyone is jealous that Alfredo came inside her. Gives me the fear even typing that.

As if she cares what anybody else thinks. Shamelessly boosting engagement.
It’s such an obvious tactic to get her engagement up isn’t it? And as if poor inbred Nala will be well enough to play with a toddler.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Slightly off convo but I've just watched one of Alfie's vlogs when they move into the current house and OMG how much stuff can two people have? they have boxes and boxes but then Alfie says they don't have any saucepans as they gave the other ones to charity. Also love how he calls the house he bought next door his 'office' not once does he admit he's bought the house next door to use as a office. Its 'this is my new office' you mean house.

Reactions: 17
Slightly off convo but I've just watched one of Alfie's vlogs when they move into the current house and OMG how much stuff can two people have? they have boxes and boxes but then Alfie says they don't have any saucepans as they gave the other ones to charity. Also love how he calls the house he bought next door his 'office' not once does he admit he's bought the house next door to use as a office. Its 'this is my new office' you mean house.
I didn’t know that wtf

I thought it was just a guest house which came with their house, as the inside is tiny upstairs so would be a very strange house to live in, it's also not road facing?

Reactions: 8
since their address is so easy to google it up
iam just looking up alfies office and it deadass looks like a regular medium sized house iam losing it

also it was on the right side when u look from the top right? cause thats always the way hed go in vlogs.
wow imagine being so out of touch with reality that youd call a house an office

edit: no wait i meant left

• Haha
Reactions: 9
iam just looking up alfies office and it deadass looks like a regular medium sized house iam losing it

also it was on the right side when u look from the top right? cause thats always the way hed go in vlogs.

Definitely not medium sized, it's quite small inside... the bedrooms look like neither would comfortably fit a double bed, and the staircase is super tight & tiny... it's still bigger than one person needs for an office, but I think it would feel cramped as your full time home for more than one or two people to buy it at the price it would have been in the area they live.

Reactions: 3

Do they live in a village near Brighton?

Reactions: 1
I thought it was just a guest house which came with their house, as the inside is tiny upstairs so would be a very strange house to live in, it's also not road facing?
I'm not sure I think someone said after they bought the house the office house went up for sale and they bought that.

Does anyone else find it weird that Joe and Dianne bought a house on the same road? It’s like YouTubers Row

Reactions: 20
i honestly cant wrap my head around this layout tho
it should be bigger? but like fidgetjo said it looks cramped in videos
1626981130298.png

ps: if this is too much of a screenshot someone let me know before banning me lol

Reactions: 6
i honestly cant wrap my head around this layout tho
it should be bigger? but like fidgetjo said it looks cramped in videos
View attachment 674954
ps: if this is too much of a screenshot someone let me know before banning me lol
Also looking at the address Alfie’s business is registered at they would have paid £450,000 for that mini house. No normal person would pay it for something so cramped inside… it’s strange!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Also looking at the address Alfie’s business is registered at they would have paid £450,000 for that mini house. No normal person would pay it for something so cramped inside… it’s strange!
i think we should stop applying logic to these loaded morons 😅
the insides look like something id come up in sims cause i got no building skills.

but their house in general the layout is very confusing to me like whats going on in the 2nd and 3rd etage and they got a 4th one or?
i guess i should browse the sims cause iam sure some crazy fan recreated it (couldnt find the listing guess they made ppl take it down)

Reactions: 10
Also according to companies house looking at both business accounts. Pointless blog limited has more money than Zoe sugg limited did last year… and whoever said that their employees aren’t actual employees was wrong as it says they both have 5 employees. And both companies had over £1mil just sitting in the bank.

Ohhh, I was looking at Companies House lol!
Companies house is probably more accurate but at least that website shows what the addresses are & they must have gotten the addresses from somewhere. But the address on companies house is ‘care of’ meaning probably not the main address but instead where Zoe & Alfie want things to be delivered to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The office is a semi-detached building, so alfie only has the side closest to the main house. He's said before an elderly couple live in the other half

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.