Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so bizarre that they hire out EVERYTHING. Painting, hanging wallpaper, basically any housework, etc

That would never cross my mind as an option. Maybe it's a rich people thing?

Reactions: 13
I find it so bizarre that they hire out EVERYTHING. Painting, hanging wallpaper, basically any housework, etc

That would never cross my mind as an option. Maybe it's a rich people thing?
100% rich ppl thing
you take matters in your own hands after you spend money for renovation or a new home cause
you dont own a money tree

Reactions: 11
Wasn’t it confirmed that the ‘we’d be disgusting together’ they were already together anyway so what’s the point of that comment Alfie…

Reactions: 30
I wonder if these two will do any research into dog safety around a newborn.
I was wondering that... Nala seems possessive and needy which could be dangerous around a child. I have read of parents taking baby clothes from the newborn with their scent and giving them to the dog before it even meets the baby and then slowly introducing the baby. One of my mum's friend's baby's was killed by their dog. It was a Lab, showed no signs of possessiveness before the baby arrived and then attacked it.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
that pic has a very unflattering angle
like zoella looks like she aint wearin anything even tho she is.-

Reactions: 9
Wasn’t it confirmed that the ‘we’d be disgusting together’ they were already together anyway so what’s the point of that comment Alfie…
They literally think people go “Awww 🥰🥰🥰” when they say stuff like that and bring up things from the past. 😂

Also, Alfie shhhhh with that hashtag. 🙄
2F96CA37-0BAD-4556-A800-70BA32F54424.png

• Angry
Reactions: 15
They literally think people go “Awww 🥰🥰🥰” when they say stuff like that and bring up things from the past. 😂

Also, Alfie shhhhh with that hashtag. 🙄View attachment 674470
If I were pregnant and my boyfriend went around using this hashtag, telling everyone who can hear him that he, basically, doesn't want to get fat I would seriously regret my choices. Like, it's not funny, it's not relatable, it's not nice. It's not anything other than stupid and annoying. Just like Alfie.

Zoe's brain must be as tiny as her head since she chose THIS to procreate with.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
No one has told him yet to quit it with that rude as hell hashtag?

He’s not even doing the fake ‘I’m just doing this for my health’, thing, he blatantly made a hashtag to be like ‘Don’t wanna be fat!’. It’s so mean and weird.

(And that’s not even starting on the fact that he’s connecting his daughter’s birth with how his body is gonna look, for no reason).

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was wondering that... Nala seems possessive and needy which could be dangerous around a child. I have read of parents taking baby clothes from the newborn with their scent and giving them to the dog before it even meets the baby and then slowly introducing the baby. One of my mum's friend's baby's was killed by their dog. It was a Lab, showed no signs of possessiveness before the baby arrived and then attacked it.
That’s so sad for your mums friends baby :(
Yes I remember when I gave birth my midwife asked if I had a dog, and in the leaflets they give you before you leave there is an information sheet from a dog charity about how to handle a dog round a newborn…. It’s not something I particularly paid attention to as I don’t have a dog, but for sure as hell if I did I would have been as clued up as I could be. I just don’t see these two being like that!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
No one has told him yet to quit it with that rude as hell hashtag?

He’s not even doing the fake ‘I’m just doing this for my health’, thing, he blatantly made a hashtag to be like ‘Don’t wanna be fat!’. It’s so mean and weird.

(And that’s not even starting on the fact that he’s connecting his daughter’s birth with how his body is gonna look, for no reason).
Yep. I hope these clowns set up a cushy trust fund specifically for Pay's therapy because poor kid is going to need it. A narcissist father, a selfish mother, growing up in social media, her first pup dying of neglect. She's going to have material to keep our generation's Freud very busy

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yep. I hope these clowns set up a cushy trust fund specifically for Pay's therapy because poor kid is going to need it. A narcissist father, a selfish mother, growing up in social media, her first pup dying of neglect. She's going to have material to keep our generation's Freud very busy
One things for sure poor Pay is probably going to have some body confidence issues! Because her dad is obsessed with being skinny and ‘ripped’ and her mum must be the teeniest tiniest person alive. Imagine if baby pay takes after poppy and Amanda is is on the curvier size!

Reactions: 17
One things for sure poor Pay is probably going to have some body confidence issues! Because her dad is obsessed with being skinny and ‘ripped’ and her mum must be the teeniest tiniest person alive. Imagine if baby pay takes after poppy and Amanda is is on the curvier size!
Yes, super scary. It's so concerning how she isn't even born yet and these people are already showing their true colors. Or what if she doesn't get Zoe's blue eyes but get's Alfie's awful teeth/gums. Or if she doesn't like Christmas or Harry Potter. Or celebrating her birthday like it's a national holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What happened to her guinea pigs/how did they die? Sorry for my ignorance but I only got into watching Zoe again once she got pregnant!

What happened to her guinea pigs/how did they die? Sorry for my ignorance but I only got into watching Zoe again once she got pregnant!
One overheated in summer 2017. The other was never confirmed when it died but it was most likely somewhere in 2018/19 as Alfie’s casually mentioned in a video once that it had passed away a while before. Most likely the second died of old age as it would have been 6/7 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Guys something terrible has happened, because everyone keeps calling the baby Pay, it's starting to grow on me and now it seems like such a cute little name. Send help, I've morphed into Zoe 'teeny' Sugg (except not because I've got a fat ass, Zoe would hate me)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Guys something terrible has happened, because everyone keeps calling the baby Pay, it's starting to grow on me and now it seems like such a cute little name. Send help, I've morphed into Zoe 'teeny' Sugg (except not because I've got a fat ass, Zoe would hate me)
I’m expecting Payton now 100% 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Truly, there’s a lot of talk online and on this site labelling women as narcissists and there’s Alfie in plain sight… He is a complete narcissist pretending to be a ‘good guy’.

And his fixation on appearances is indeed worrying... so far hoping he has a blonde haired blue eyed child (…why?) and that he isn’t fat when it’s born.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.