Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Just please, no nude maternity shoot, Zoe. Or if you do, just share it with your nearest and dearest. God knows even Alfie probably hasn't seen you naked.
Not with the lights on. She's definitely going to get herself a massive picture down and put up in the lounge so everyone has to see her minge. Thank god we're coming to the end as I'm not sure I can last much longer

Reactions: 11
I know pregnant people are obviously so excited but I’m sorry to break it to you - no one wants to see your half naked pregnant body other than maybe your close friends and family (but even then, not this bleeping much). It honestly makes me heave. Put it the duck away, we don’t need 10 million bump shots. We get it. You are pregnant and the most glorious gift to mankind.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I feel zoe is trolling all those zoella fans who came here praising her with how little pregnancy content she had….

I know pregnant people are obviously so excited but I’m sorry to break it to you - no one wants to see your half naked pregnant body other than maybe your close friends and family (but even then, not this bleeping much). It honestly makes me heave. Put it the duck away, we don’t need 10 million bump shots. We get it. You are pregnant and the most glorious gift to mankind.
This 😂 when I was pregnant it never once crossed my mind to lie half naked and get tonnes of pics. She is probably feeling so smug that she has no stretch marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah, it’s weird - she’s weird. The only time I saw my pregnant stomach was in the bath, never mind flashing it around to all and sundry.

Reactions: 6
I was just coming on here to post those exact screenshots. Does she only have one bra, she only ever seems to wear that one bra.

Also now that she’s pregnant why does she keep subjecting us to her almost nude… 🤢

The filter Alfie picked here makes her look like she has a moustache… View attachment 673498
This reminds me of something you'd have done with your first little boyfriend when you were 12
Am I right?! 👀 🤣🤣🤣 awk bless the Tory pricks!!

SHICKKK 🔥🔥

Reactions: 7
I mean.. if you as a kid care about a wallpaper that much, there's something really wrong 😂 but yeah not my favorite design either.
Does it really mean there's something wrong though? I know when I was a kid I loved having things I cared about on the walls, it may not have been wallpaper but my dad drew on the walls in my room of things I loved (winne the pooh characters etc). I'm just saying I'm sure most kids would rather be surrounded by their interests in their room/walls than someones breakfast wallpaper x

Reactions: 14
This 😂 when I was pregnant it never once crossed my mind to lie half naked and get tonnes of pics. She is probably feeling so smug that she has no stretch marks.
She’s not on the home stretch yet, still a very good chance she’ll get them in the last month/few weeks. Not like there’s anything wrong with stretch marks, they’re beautiful. But i can imagine superficial peahead nonestop gloating about how her skin barely stretched, shame she can’t say the same about her jowls.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18

Zoe's back with her pointless questions on the end of her posts...
UGHHHHHH typical new mum "I cant wait for my dog and baby to be best friends" post...They won't be. You'll forget about the dog.

View attachment 673495 View attachment 673496
WHYYYY. Also, still wearing the god awful bra that's way too big (maybe it fits now that she's preg, lol)
Oh the flattering angle in that first photo....And alfie's creepy face 🤮

Why does she keep insisting on using that bleeping awful filter that makes them orange but sucks all of the colour out of their lips?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Sha automatically thinks Nala will be besties with the baby. She could get jealous of suddenly being pushed aside.

Reactions: 14
She’s not on the home stretch yet, still a very good chance she’ll get them in the last month/few weeks. Not like there’s anything wrong with stretch marks, they’re beautiful. But i can imagine superficial peahead nonestop gloating about how her skin barely stretched, shame she can’t say the same about her jowls.
I don't think she'll get them as you can tell she has quite baggy, stretchy skin already from what is happening to her face.

Screenshot_20210722-115708.jpg

"However, the majority of them do not make it past their 11th birthday"

Nala is 7, and she seems to struggle with her eyes and breathing more than her brother Buzz. I don't think there's many years left for Nala and baby Pay to have these adventures and become besties like Zoe wishes.

It makes me so sad that these unhealthy dogs are so popular because they are "fashionable", it's just cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
View attachment 674153

Nala is 7, and she seems to struggle with her eyes and breathing more than her brother Buzz. I don't think there's many years left for Nala and baby Pay to have these adventures and become besties like Zoe wishes.

It makes me so sad that these unhealthy dogs are so popular because they are "fashionable", it's just cruel.
Yeah, especially if you consider how neglected she'll be once Pay arrives. Like the guinea pigs were when Nala herself arrived. IMO, Nala's best shot is to be taken in by Nanny Mandy.

Reactions: 20
Yeah, especially if you consider how neglected she'll be once Pay arrives. Like the guinea pigs were when Nala herself arrived. IMO, Nala's best shot is to be taken in by Nanny Mandy.
I hope for Nala's sake she is given Mandy.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 674153

When they were in that hotel, they were talking about how Nala could never die. Another discussion that proved how oblivious they are and at that age they still talk about real life facts as if they’re impossible. They think life doesn’t have tragedies? They think people don’t experience loss? She’s a pug and still they are not aware of her life span? They just hide away from everything that makes them feel uncomfortable. Grow up. Maybe it wasn’t a serious conversation, and I know they didn’t mean that Nala won’t die. The issue is that they actually look at life in a way only delusional people do, if they didn’t, they’d see how stupid they can be most of the time.

Reactions: 13
When they were in that hotel, they were talking about how Nala could never die. Another discussion that proved how oblivious they are and at that age they still talk about real life facts as if they’re impossible. They think life doesn’t have tragedies? They think people don’t experience loss? She’s a pug and still they are not aware of her life span? They just hide away from everything that makes them feel uncomfortable. Grow up. Maybe it wasn’t a serious conversation, and I know they didn’t mean that Nala won’t die. The issue is that they actually look at life in a way only delusional people do, if they didn’t, they’d see how stupid they can be most of the time.
In fairness though, I think alot of pet owners say stuff like "you can't ever die!". I always get (very) senior rescue dogs so never have long with them, have been through alot of losses and I still every time say stuff like that. Quite evidently I'm very aware that they will indeed die, but I think it's just an extension of human nature because you don't want them to, not actual delusion or hiding away.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I get that. I’ve been there. It’s natural for people to have these kinda thoughts. But there’s something about these two people. There’s always something so off about the way they talk about things.

Reactions: 8
I wonder if these two will do any research into dog safety around a newborn.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.