Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you know after the birth we are gonna get equally long "its so empty, i miss being pregnant"
as long as we did get her bump pics/videos

on another note
speaking of ads: cant wait to see the pre-made baby food ads 😂 not that there is anything wrong with that but she has got enough time and resources to make baby food herself
its gonna be those pasta type of ads, really cant wait to see that unfold
she can’t even cook herself real pasta there’s no way she’s cooking real food for the baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In Alfie's vlog they are clearing out the bedroom for it to be decorated and obviously its Alfie doing all the work. Also made me laugh how they said if it was just painting they would have done it themselves. AS IF!
Stacey Solomon puts Zoe to shame, doing a lot of DIY, building flat pack furniture and painting all by herself while also pregnant. She doesn’t even life a finger in normal times. She is so lazy

Reactions: 15
I think it will be Zoe hardly does anything apart from hold her and coochy coo her and Alfie will do more for her along with his mum or a nanny.
A few people are saying Alfie will do stuff. I really don't think either of them will do much at all once they realise it is actually hard work and they can pay nannies easily/get Amanda etc.

Reactions: 18
Whatever they do do, they will definitely make it out on Instagram and YouTube how busy they are and how much they are doing, and will try so hard to make every moment look cute!

Reactions: 8
Whatever they do do, they will definitely make it out on Instagram and YouTube how busy they are and how much they are doing, and will try so hard to make every moment look cute!

Oh yea million per cent they will portray they are exhausted and hands-on! But they won't be.

Reactions: 6
Those sandals confuse me. On some people/ outfits I think they look good and then other times I see it and they look grandpa sandals.
They'd be okay with shorts and a top but a no-no to skirts or dresses!

Yup. I can't believe they all fucked off to the beach and left Nala at home probably struggling to breathe because of the heat. I've been at home dunking my dogs in the paddling pool, making sure they've got frozen kongs and cool mats all frigging weekend. And they're not even brachycephalic breeds.
Sorry to venture back but i saw this on twitter, some good advice on there for her if she needs it!
Home / Twitter

Reactions: 1
Zoe is such a bore that we're getting our entertainment from a year and a half video. Yep, sounds like Zombie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Alfie ‘I didn’t even feel it’. Such a lie… he was obviously enjoying it 🤢
Looooooool Aldo was bleeping loving it! ZoElLaS fake laugh said it all 🤣🤣👀
Poor Joe, he looked kinda upset.
That was savage 🤣

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Skjermbilde 2021-07-21 kl. 21.50.08.png
Skjermbilde 2021-07-21 kl. 21.50.16.png

WHYYYY. Also, still wearing the god awful bra that's way too big (maybe it fits now that she's preg, lol)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
View attachment 673495 View attachment 673496
WHYYYY. Also, still wearing the god awful bra that's way too big (maybe it fits now that she's preg, lol)
I was just coming on here to post those exact screenshots. Does she only have one bra, she only ever seems to wear that one bra.

Also now that she’s pregnant why does she keep subjecting us to her almost nude… 🤢

The filter Alfie picked here makes her look like she has a moustache…
6B686E19-7FED-4B68-9AD6-06CBA8BA001F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
I am so sick of seeing pregfluencers in their underwear. It's always people who would NEVER normally post a picture of themself in their undies, so why is it suddenly okay because they're up the duff? I'm not a prude - in fact I did a very similar thing when I was pregnant, but as soon as I'd had the baby I thought "hang on, why did I show everybody my almost naked body and think they'd want to see it".

Reactions: 32
I am so sick of seeing pregfluencers in their underwear. It's always people who would NEVER normally post a picture of themself in their undies, so why is it suddenly okay because they're up the duff? I'm not a prude - in fact I did a very similar thing when I was pregnant, but as soon as I'd had the baby I thought "hang on, why did I show everybody my almost naked body and think they'd want to see it".
But the thing is we know Zoe is a bit of a prude with the way she’s so uncomfortable talking about sex & also she’s never walked around sharing images in her pants until pregnant so why is it now she’s pregnant we need to see her in her pants like every other week…

Reactions: 16
But the thing is we know Zoe is a bit of a prude with the way she’s so uncomfortable talking about sex & also she’s never walked around sharing images in her pants until pregnant so why is it now she’s pregnant we need to see her in her pants like every other week…
Exactly. Just please, no nude maternity shoot, Zoe. Or if you do, just share it with your nearest and dearest. God knows even Alfie probably hasn't seen you naked.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course we wouldn't, we are not Zoe.

It's so ugly. It's not even fun or exciting. Imagine being a kid and being stuck with wallpaper that looked like that. It's just so boring looking x
I mean.. if you as a kid care about a wallpaper that much, there's something really wrong 😂 but yeah not my favorite design either.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.