Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What surname are they going I hope they don't double barrell it Sugg-Deyes/Deyes-Sugg I bet it something old fashioned or disney themed which would go with Nala
I believe they said they would just use Deyes, because they'll marry eventually and all have the same name then anyway :rolleyes:
Edit: spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I believe they said they would just use Deyes, because they'll marry eventually and all have the same name then anyway :rolleyes:
Edit: spelling
That's IF they get married, Aldo isn't going to put a ring on it, especially when he's too busy getting hard over his red head lover 🤣🤣😉🔥 savage

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’ll get married as soon as Zoe lets Aldie hot air balloon in to the ceremony with a drone as the ring barer

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What surname are they going I hope they don't double barrell it Sugg-Deyes/Deyes-Sugg I bet it something old fashioned or disney themed which would go with Nala
I'm still calling Ariel for that reason. I also think Maeve though

Reactions: 10
They’ve already confirmed it’ll be Deyes because Zoe will take Alfie’s name when they ‘get married’ and they want to all have the same name… even though they’re not getting married any time soon so Zoe will have a different name for at least the first few years of babies life.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They’ll get married as soon as Zoe lets Aldie hot air balloon in to the ceremony with a drone as the ring barer
You guys crack me up 🤣🤣

What name are people predicting for the baby?
Something really edgy and out there (pretentious) like:

Indigo
Rain
Maple

I also have an overwhelming feeling it'll be Amber - because of autumn.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Again I say, Zoe won't be doing any of the work with the baby.
Agreed. I think Alfie will do a fair share of the work, but only because it'll be a great accessory for his Insta.

Reactions: 10
I think it’ll go one of three ways;
-Zoe gets very protective and overbearing of the child and barely lets Alfie near, proper Mother Gothel vibes (she’s already half way there with the melting face).
-They get a nanny, Zoe only shows up when she needs an ad or cute insta pic and Alfie only shows up once the kid can do a backflip off a skateboard.
-Handy Mandy steals the child majority of the time with fear both of them are doing everything wrong and cure her empty nest syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I feel like she will, but it'll only be because if a baby AD or something, pay deyes has to pay her way somehow 🤣🤣⭐✨⭐

SHICKKK 🔥
She will act on camera like she does stuff but she will never be the one in sole charge. I think they will have a nanny around at all times of not a grandparent.

Reactions: 13
Alfie ‘I didn’t even feel it’. Such a lie… he was obviously enjoying it 🤢
Also how did she not realise that wasn't Joe's foot?! The foot is literally the wrong way... unless Joe is a part-time contortionist!! Which, let's be honest, wouldn't be surprising as he is literally a part-tie everything now...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think it’ll go one of three ways;
-Zoe gets very protective and overbearing of the child and barely lets Alfie near, proper Mother Gothel vibes (she’s already half way there with the melting face).
-They get a nanny, Zoe only shows up when she needs an ad or cute insta pic and Alfie only shows up once the kid can do a backflip off a skateboard.
-Handy Mandy steals the child majority of the time with fear both of them are doing everything wrong and cure her empty nest syndrome.
I think it will be Zoe hardly does anything apart from hold her and coochy coo her and Alfie will do more for her along with his mum or a nanny.

Reactions: 9
you know after the birth we are gonna get equally long "its so empty, i miss being pregnant"
as long as we did get her bump pics/videos

on another note
speaking of ads: cant wait to see the pre-made baby food ads 😂 not that there is anything wrong with that but she has got enough time and resources to make baby food herself
its gonna be those pasta type of ads, really cant wait to see that unfold

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.