Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also thought of Big Mandy. I really don't think for a second anybody on here would base a nickname on somebody's size.
Of course we wouldn't, we are not Zoe.

Really does look like rashers of bacon. It's shite - they have more money than sense.

View attachment 671794
It's so ugly. It's not even fun or exciting. Imagine being a kid and being stuck with wallpaper that looked like that. It's just so boring looking x

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What name are people predicting for the baby?
I'm still holding out for Microwave Mash, Haribo starmix, Zoe (because she does love herself that much) or if Aldo has any influence, Dianne or SHICKKK 🔥 must be in there too

And of course Pay as through all the adverts, that's what she'll do for her parents

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The wall paper is ugly and I would get a migraine from the continuing shapes. But I feel my taste is quite opposite to Zoe's, since I loved this other British youtuber, Jessica Kellgren-Fozad's, nursery: 3 walls are white but one wall has this lovely wall paper. I would've loved looking at it as a kid, still would actually.
Screenshot_20210720-233123.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I created the term Big Mandy and I believe I said it in my original post but it has nothing at all to do with weight or size. I coined the term because she's a big overbearing woman who smothers her children and also has a very condescending and bitchy personality that she hides behind soft talking and passive aggressiveness. She's totally going to be the grandmother who yanks pay deyes away from Zoe under the guise of 'Oh no darling, you're doing it all wrong *petty laughing* Give her to me and I'll show you how it's done'.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I still think Minnie for the kid. And that wallpaper looks like bleeping bacon and eggs, surprised she didn’t go for pizza 😩💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The wallpaper looks like some kind of modern art interpretation of sperm!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can someone briefly explain to me why they think Aldo fancies Dianne? 😅
Because one time her and Joe were at Alfie's and they were all sat round the table playing cards and Dianne was playing footsie with Joe only it turned out it was Alfie's foot and he said he never felt anything even thought she was doing it for like 15 minutes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Because one time her and Joe were at Alfie's and they were all sat round the table playing cards and Dianne was playing footsie with Joe only it turned out it was Alfie's foot and he said he never felt anything even thought she was doing it for like 15 minutes.
🤣 Is this in a vlog?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly that’s the ugliest wallpaper. It looks like the fry up I had this morning for breakfast

Reactions: 11
Yes one of diannes vlogs titled I did my make up bad to see if zoe and Alfie said anything.

Reactions: 9
Yes one of diannes vlogs titled I did my make up bad to see if zoe and Alfie said anything.
Lol imagine if Aldo and Dianne had some secret shagging years, boy what them vlogs would be like once their secret is out 🤣🤣👀😉

SHICKKK 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This made me looooooool so much, I can't bleeping cope with these threads 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Alfie probably would want to have Dianne. She would be up for more fun trips, trying out new things. At home he has a pizza eating, christmas movie watching girlfriend who never leaves the house and looks like she is slowly melting.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The kids name is gonna be Noelle Carol Winter cause you know, christmas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.