Zoe Sugg #36 face is sliding, content is dying, only hobby is pastry dividing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The creator (Lilykins?) of "Big Mandy" legitimately said it has nothing to do with size (why the duck would we go after Amanda?)
I think it's more because she controls everything. Relax guys. Let's go back to talking about ugly Nala or some tit jfc.
Then maybe it should be bossy Mand?

Reactions: 5
I thought it was just just taken from Daisy May Cooper series This Country and meant to be a joke - the character Big Mandy is great- like all of them

Reactions: 11
I thought it was just just taken from Daisy May Cooper series This Country and meant to be a joke - the character Big Mandy is great- like all of them
I also thought of Big Mandy. I really don't think for a second anybody on here would base a nickname on somebody's size.

Reactions: 27
Wow that wallpaper for the baby's room is £162 a roll.

Honestly who gives a duck about the nickname, call her Amanda if it insults you 💀😩
It doesn't insult me but we don't really body shame on this site and I didn't know the nickname meant big as in bossy.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The creator (Lilykins?) of "Big Mandy" legitimately said it has nothing to do with size (why the duck would we go after Amanda?)
I think it's more because she controls everything. Relax guys. Let's go back to talking about ugly Nala or some tit jfc.
I didnt create the name! I don’t know who did or when but it’s kinda stuck for a while, I find it funny and just took it to be she was a big character and always in control/charge of stuff. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like the big boss!

The wallpaper is tit - and doesn’t even suit a child/nursery or the mint green paint they’ve used for the rest of the room!

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210721-062217_Instagram.jpg

Why are they dumping doggy stuff in the pantry where food is meant to be kept?? Also lol how big is their pantry that they have a window seat, ours is just a tall cupboard 😆 (I would love a walk in pantry, but we actually cook from scratch most nights so would make proper use of it. HAHA)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Really does look like rashers of bacon. It's shite - they have more money than sense.

View attachment 671794
It’s hideous. But Zoe and hideous prints are synonyms. She’s been wearing them and using them since forever.

View attachment 671802

Why are they dumping doggy stuff in the pantry where food is meant to be kept?? Also lol how big is their pantry that they have a window seat, ours is just a tall cupboard 😆 (I would love a walk in pantry, but we actually cook from scratch most nights so would make proper use of it. HAHA)
They’re millionaires, they have a walk in everything. But only because they can, no other reason.

Reactions: 10
Another day, another stupid bleeping pointless mirror video from Zoe.
A mirror selfie a day keeps the doctor away!

...and quite literally!!! How on earth has she had a 'perfect' pregnancy - in fact, how on earth is she still standing?! - given the lack of movement and all the crap she shovels in!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 671802

Do we really need a running commentary of her life? "Now I'm going to clear this." Yes, Zoe. I'm sure everyone needs to know that. Just get on with it.

Reactions: 12
She looks like Kristen Stewart in twilight where her vampire baby literally sucked the life out of her. Quick, someone give her some blood.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 671802

Spare 30 minutes 🙄🙄🙄🙄 Spare 30 minutes in Zoe’s busy, hectic day. Sometimes I wonder if she believes her own tit, does she think she really think she leads a full and busy life?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.