Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also not to be unempathetic but.. almost fainting is not that bad. Fainting and waking up confused? Horrible! But feeling woozy and needing to eat something is not something I would be particularly traumatised about...
maybe that’s me though because I get woozy all the time haha
I have to say I agree. I feel like a horrible person but I read that and felt no sympathy at all. Yes, feeling dizzy and woozy is definitely not pleasant but I seriously wonder how a grown woman can write a whole paragraph about "almost fainting" and how scared it made her. Like, okay...? And? I have fainted twice and had several seizures and that tit is scary. After that, "almost fainting" is nothing, I just sit down for a while and drink some water and get on with my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Maybe she nearly fainted because she stood up. I mean her body isn't used to being vertical :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It’s funny that she compares the babies size against fruit when she doesn’t eat any. ‘This week the baby is the size of a bag of crunchie rocks’ would suit her better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It’s funny that she compares the babies size against fruit when she doesn’t eat any. ‘This week the baby is the size of a bag of crunchie rocks’ would suit her better.
Or 'This week the baby is the size of the golden snitch'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand her 😣 It seems like she likes to talk about how anxious she is just because she believes that people will think she’s so caring and responsible. She says she’s overthinking but it still hasn’t occurred to her that she needs to eat healthy 😒 ?

Reactions: 20
One of the apps she said she uses judges the size by sweets .. think that would be better suited for her 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh I can’t stand this pair any longer... their friends had twins 1 week ago and somehow they have to attend Casa Del Sugg? They really do believe the world revolves around them...

• Wow
Reactions: 29
375CB49D-1D07-48E5-A151-440BA61FDB92.png

I almost thought they gifted them babies ‘cause she’s too tiny to actually give birth.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
She looks like she could be the grandma.

I'm sorry but why are these two lazy Tory scrounging scummers not visiting their friends to meet the newborn twins?! She will learn just what a bleeping rigmarole it is to get a newborn ready to leave the house, let alone yourself, and that's just one baby. Actually, who am I kidding, she won't. Everyone's always had to come to them. It wouldn't surprise me if they built a school for Pay Deyes in their garden because they're too entitled to take her anywhere else.

Reactions: 43
mADdie’s at it again with a gifted £200 travel cot and a bleeping £400 car seat. I despair 😤

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I really can't, it upsets me knowing new parents out there have absolutely nothing and people who can afford all of it and more get things for free. This system is so broken.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.