Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine how angry the Zoellahaha HQ lurkers and Zo£ minions on this thread are going to be if this thread ends up being pets corner? 🤣
It's fine Zoe we'll make sure to add some Percy and pippin...oh wait they got ditched when narlaaar came along.
But you're right they'd be furious which makes me wish this would be just let thread even more, far more interesting than Zoe.

But we can make it somewhat Zoe related to save her ego, one of the animals I have is a turtle I'll just buy him a wig ;)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Can you imagine how angry the Zoellahaha HQ lurkers and Zo£ minions on this thread are going to be if this thread ends up being pets corner? 🤣
I like it! Let's bring down Zoella's income by a pet revolution! Doesn't even need to be our own pet. Just a pet. Any pet. Sloths forbidden, though, cause that's too close to Zoe's territory, we might get sued.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So her and Mark have been sat watching tv all day gosh how BORING! Also you know how the baby's first birthday will go....

Donuts from Dum Dum Donuts #gifted naturally
Birthday cake from Flavourtown bakery #gifted obv
Way too many presents-just like Mummy's at Christmas
A party with Mark, Poppy, Sean, Steve, Alexia and Alfie's parents. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 29
So her and Mark have been sat watching tv all day gosh how BORING! Also you know how the baby's first birthday will go....

Donuts from Dum Dum Donuts #gifted naturally
Birthday cake from Flavourtown bakery #gifted obv
Way too many presents-just like Mummy's at Christmas
A party with Mark, Poppy, Sean, Steve, Alexia and Alfie's parents. :rolleyes:
But imagine having nothing else on in your life that you can just watch tv with your friend on a random Wednesday?! They are like a pair of students!!

Reactions: 22
But imagine having nothing else on in your life that you can just watch tv with your friend on a random Wednesday?! They are like a pair of students!!
I remember the days (some of) the Brit Crew got together and went on outings and vlogged the whole thing. I always enjoyed watching those vids, their vibes were nice and they were just goofing around.

What happened, Zoe?!?! I know it's covid, but you can do a littke more than watching TV all day. Whyyyy has this become her life? I know she suffers from anxiety and I know from experience it can be reallllly crippling, but this... It's sad.

Reactions: 16
I dont think there is anything wrong with having your mate stay over but its the fact she makes it child like by getting in sweets and watching kid movies. Anyone else her age would cook/get a takeaway and open a bottle of wine.

Reactions: 35
I dont think there is anything wrong with having your mate stay over but its the fact she makes it child like by getting in sweets and watching kid movies. Anyone else her age would cook/get a takeaway and open a bottle of wine.
That's exactly what's weird for me. She's in her thirties FFS.

I'm planning to go over and visit my mate who I've not seen in over 18 months in a couple of weeks. We'll be sat in his garden or sofa chatting, laughing and generally having a witch over several bottles of wine probably finishing off at the local pub. They'll be no sweets because we're not 12 or tv on because we actually have something to talk about. God she's a bloody bore

Reactions: 19
I don’t know, I’m 23 this September but do have a toddler and I’m very much an old granny but you can bet my friend and I get Wilkos pick n mix whenever I see her and an unnatural amount of Jaffa cakes 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.