Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes at very very low risk (to public knowledge anyway) of this but god it would be such an eye opener to her if she ended up with gestational diabetes during this pregnancy. Cant just live off of sweets, fast food and sprite with that Zoella.

Reactions: 12
Shes at very very low risk (to public knowledge anyway) of this but god it would be such an eye opener to her if she ended up with gestational diabetes during this pregnancy. Cant just live off of sweets, fast food and sprite with that Zoella.
We say this but another influencer I follow eats like 3 McDonald's, dominos and packs and packs of cookies basically daily. She went from 50th percentile to 97th percentile in the space of a week or two. Her diet is so bad and even the midwives (is it midwives that do the whole GD things?) Sent her for extra scans which this influencer thought was so exciting the possibility they thought she had GD...
According to her the tests came back saying she didn't have it so if that girl doesn't have it I seriously doubt princess slug will :') x

• Haha
  • Wow
If she’s 24 weeks she should be having the test for gestational diabetes soon. Let’s all pretend to be shocked when it comes back as positive

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she’s 24 weeks she should be having the test for gestational diabetes soon. Let’s all pretend to be shocked when it comes back as positive
It depends, lots of trusts only offer it if you have a high BMI or they have concerns.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 582363
I wonder why she almost fainted? Maybe because all she ever stuffs her face with are foods that have absolutely 0 nutritional value while she is growing a human?? Have a meal with vegetables for gods sake stop eating half measures of donuts and fizzy sweets!! And...taking it easy??? That’s all she ever does! As for theanxiety we have been through this before! SEE. A. PROPER. DOCTOR.
I'm sorry but she doesn't know what worry/overwhelmed is. She's a millionaire who doesn't work (unless you call sending a few emails work) If she's that bothered about getting things done why not get off the sofa and get it sorted. Try being a pregnant woman who is still going out to work and trying to find all the money to buy all the baby stuff who cant just go to a shop and buy it all.

I truly think she's going to struggle when the baby comes nanny or not!

Reactions: 19
Doesn't gestational diabetes have nothing to do with diet? I know a few friends who had it in their pregnancies and they were both very healthy eaters.

I honestly think Zoe will just end up overweight after this pregnancy, or the next one if Alfie gets to do two thrusts in her again.

Screenshot_20210521-085905_Samsung Internet.jpg

I reckon she won’t have it in spite of everything. At this stage, I’m so used to her leading an incredibly easy life that I can’t see anything like that happening to her. I know that’s not how it works, but that’s my two cents on it. 😂

Reactions: 8
Doesn't gestational diabetes have nothing to do with diet? I know a few friends who had it in their pregnancies and they were both very healthy eaters.

I honestly think Zoe will just end up overweight after this pregnancy, or the next one if Alfie gets to do two thrusts in her again.

View attachment 583576
This is correct! There are certain risk factors for GD like the high BMI and history, but it all depends on your bodies tolerance of processing glucose whilst pregnant so it could affect anyone- I’ve known a good number of women with healthy diets and low BMI who have developed it during pregnancy!

Reactions: 13
Playing devil's advocate here even though I've criticized Zoe and Alfie a lot on the forum, but are we sure those people didn't want to get out of their house and go to Zoe and Alfie's instead of being stuffed up in their house non-stop? I have no idea if they are famous or influencers or YouTubers or just normal people, but they may have just wanted to get out and about and could also be doing other things besides this visit.
If a friend of mine with a one-week-old newborn, let a lone two, offered to come over, I would not let them, lol. I would insist that I go to their place instead. And if they came over anyways, I would definitely not post about it online, afraid that it would make me seem like a selfish jerk (which has happened here).

Also, this is Zoe we are talking about. When Louise and her were still friends, she would never visit them in Northampton, it was always Louise who had to drive hours with two kids to visit Princess Peahead. She rarely visits her family either, who live less than a 3-hour drive away.

I know this sounds awful but she probably claimed that she has to be in bed rest because of her "almost fainting" episode and has to take it easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They have really made themselves look like total dicks with this move. They were probably only thinking, "oh how cute/shick, photos of us with babies for the insta grid" when they should absolutely be thinking how their friends' lives have been turned upside down. They should have gone round there with a ton of food and offers to help so mum and dad can get a break. Shallow, selfish Zoe strikes again.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
They have really made themselves look like total dicks with this move. They were probably only thinking, "oh how cute/shick, photos of us with babies for the insta grid" when they should absolutely be thinking how their friends' lives have been turned upside down. They should have gone round there with a ton of food and offers to help so mum and dad can get a break. Shallow, selfish Zoe strikes again.
I can't understand it either, why couldn't zoe and Alfie go to their friends house instead of letting them put in all the effort to meet? They were more than happy to do so for the sacconejoly family quite a few times. Saying this have they ever made time to visit Joe and dianne house for a proper visit rather than 30 seconds given how many times they have gone over to zoe's.

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I wasn’t insinuating that her diet would cause GD at all, I was saying that if she did develop it then she would have to change her diet to accommodate for it and that would be the eye opener.

Reactions: 7
I'm sorry, I swear in real-life I do not obsess over my own looks or other people's but... WHAT is happening with her face? And why does she think that this photo should be posted? She's going to give me nightmares, guaranteed.

ETA: And her hands! Bad lighting? Melasma? Bad tanning?

1621615399833.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry, I swear in real-life I do not obsess over my own looks or other people's but... WHAT is happening with her face? And why does she think that this photo should be posted? She's going to give me nightmares, guaranteed.

View attachment 584160
Well the one thing that you can say about Zoe is that she’s definitely not had any work done and doesn’t photoshop herself behind recognition!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well the one thing that you can say about Zoe is that she’s definitely not had any work done and doesn’t photoshop herself behind recognition!
You can also say it's hard to see the resemblance between this Zoe and 2016 Zoe. It's uncanny.

Here's an idea for her next "book": How To Age 20 Years in Five. There'd be a chapter on nutrition (all crap all day even in small amounts is still crap but hey, you'll be thin), one on exercise (avoid it, much better to move from one lying position to the next), one on selling your soul to capitalism (works wonders for that inner beauty bit), one on avoiding the outside even in non-panini times, one on skincare (Try everything until your face looks melty), one on eyebrows (the more centipede-like, the better), one on hair (Sam Cusick's spiral of doom). There, sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 584160
Oh come on she doesn't look THAT bad.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.