Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's fine Zoe we'll make sure to add some Percy and pippin...oh wait they got ditched when narlaaar came along.
But you're right they'd be furious which makes me wish this would be just let thread even more, far more interesting than Zoe.

But we can make it somewhat Zoe related to save her ego, one of the animals I have is a turtle I'll just buy him a wig ;)
It's fine Zoe we'll make sure to add some Percy and pippin...oh wait they got ditched when narlaaar came along.
But you're right they'd be furious which makes me wish this would be just let thread even more, far more interesting than Zoe.

But we can make it somewhat Zoe related to save her ego, one of the animals I have is a turtle I'll just buy him a wig ;)
i died laughing at the turtle in a wig!
The guinea pigs were ignored when Nala came along, now Nala will be ignored/ shipped off when the baby comes along. Give it a year and even pay deyes will be ignored.. these two don’t give a tit about living things, the novelty is exciting, that’s all.
It’ll be time for baby number 2 then for some added excitement.
That is if Zoe lifts the sex ban of course

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In fairness, the weather has been tit and Zoe is pregnant (did you know?) so I understand activities were a bit limited. Still, if I was Mark I'd be annoyed to be finally catching up with my meal ticket friend and she makes you watch a whole series, which she was probably paid to promote.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m sure Zoe’s got plenty of left over unsold £50 Zoella advent calendars in a cupboard somewhere to gift her daughter this Christmas.

• Haha
  • Angry
We know one thing for sure...she wont cook Christmas dinner this year (not that she did anyway cause Amanda gets roped in to help) as she will be tooooo tired. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t offend me they sit in, eat sweets and act like kids really. I love days like that and I’m 28 🤣 I can’t imagine when moneyearner Deyes arrives they’ll be doing it

imagine if they were out visiting places everyone would be mad “they’re spreading Covid”

I mean granted they do this even pre Covid. I bet she’s glad she’s up the duff she doesn’t have to travel

Reactions: 7
D5E8A1C0-FDC5-46A2-8CCB-A68CF615C2F1.png

I wonder why she almost fainted? Maybe because all she ever stuffs her face with are foods that have absolutely 0 nutritional value while she is growing a human?? Have a meal with vegetables for gods sake stop eating half measures of donuts and fizzy sweets!! And...taking it easy??? That’s all she ever does! As for theanxiety we have been through this before! SEE. A. PROPER. DOCTOR.

Reactions: 28
Yeah, how about she gets her blood pressure and blood sugar checked instead of poncing around in an adult baby gro waffling on to a bunch of teenagers.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 582363
I wonder why she almost fainted? Maybe because all she ever stuffs her face with are foods that have absolutely 0 nutritional value?? Have a meal with vegetables for gods sake stop eating half measures of donuts and fizzy sweets!! And...taking it easy??? That’s all she ever does! As for theanxiety we have been through this before! SEE. A. PROPER. DOCTOR.
It's also so telling of her consumerist mindset and empty soul that she talks about "consuming knowledge". WTF. You cultivate knowledge, you acquire it. You don't consume it.

And then blaming her sloth on pregnancy brain. LOL. Nah, Zoe. You were doing jackshit way before getting knocked up by Algae.

Seriously, her poor child. She's going to have so many issues hoisted up on her by mommy dearest Zoe Slugg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Also, might she have felt wobbly because she's been standing on one leg?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Clearly this should be a wake up call that maybe she needs to take better care of herself and eat and drink properly, but no, her answer is to.....take it even more easy!!! I don’t know much easier she can take it but seriously this woman doesn’t live in the real world .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also the bit about being worried she won’t get everything done on time yet spends all day watching a TV series with her mate and is out for brunch ever other day? If you were anxious about not having all the baby books read and all the stuff sorted that would be priority for me personally. Also she’s focused on the nursery being done but that’s not as important as reading the books about how to take care of the child. Baby for most parents isn’t even in the nursery till 6 months even a year.

Reactions: 23
Also really you can read books etc but nothing can really prepare you until you have the baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ABF3A75A-1BDF-40B5-BE99-15E6DCB00CCD.png

Didn’t she say weeks ago she supposedly got her first kick..and yet this is the 1st? So does she admit before it was probably just gas or is she glossing over that one?

Reactions: 8
Also not to be unempathetic but.. almost fainting is not that bad. Fainting and waking up confused? Horrible! But feeling woozy and needing to eat something is not something I would be particularly traumatised about...
maybe that’s me though because I get woozy all the time haha

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.