Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread thanks to @lozzapaloozza for title suggestion. (y)

update for any newbies....

Zoe cant do anything because she is PREGNANT
she has trouble lifting an empty car seat
according to her she knew she was pregnant before she even was pregnant!
She is STILL eating tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
you know about lifting an empty car seat.

iam 5 foot 0. and i had to carry around my nephews car seat with him in it.- and i managed
if i can do that with my tiny frame so can she, we all had established she isnt "that" tiny.

there is also many women my height managing carrying around twins.
i feel like she is just riding on this "iam weak" thing cause she likes the attention. she never grew out of that teenager mindset. cause she doesnt had to.

Reactions: 25
I'm pleased we seem to have got rid of all the ZoMinions defending her. I guess they're fighting a losing battle now everybody can see that she's a millionaire begging for freebies who can't be arsed to upload anything until waaaaay late and even then, it's bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Is this 'weak' thing for Alfie's benefit? As why would you want to be seen that way?! I'd be embarrassed tbh.

I'm pleased we seem to have got rid of all the ZoMinions defending her. I guess they're fighting a losing battle now everybody can see that she's a millionaire begging for freebies who can't be arsed to upload anything until waaaaay late and even then, it's bollocks.
Perfect time for them to quit YT now, Jim too! They are just so unrelatable.

Reactions: 22
Amen to that. Incase the minions are a bit confused let me make it clear for them.....

Zoe CAN lift a car seat she just thinks she's too bleeping special and 'tiny' to do it!
She should be eating better food then bloody Mc donalds!
She was talking tit in her first trimester video.
Nothing she has done makes you think she will be 'a brilliant mum'.
She is NOT bleeping WEAK!
She is a money grab AD obsessed selfish witch
She doesn't give two shits about you
and she wont give two shits about fish arsed Nala once the baby is here either.
Oh and dont get too excited about Vlogmas because it prob wont happen she will be too tired and exhaused to film it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Love the thread title. So good haha

Still not over the fact that Zozeebo couldn't stand the smell of Nala in the early weeks of pregnancy haha

Actually feel quite sorry for the poor inbred stinky fucker haha

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Love the thread title. So good haha

Still not over the fact that Zozeebo couldn't stand the smell of Nala in the early weeks of pregnancy haha

Actually feel quite sorry for the poor inbred stinky fucker haha
God I hope she didn't try and wear those tit stained joggers then. I'd have thought just the sight of Aldie would make you heave

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Love the haha 😁
I’m currently 6 weeks 5 days and all I’ve managed to keep down today is a rich tea biscuit 🥴 couldn’t think of anything worse than eating sweets, chewing gum and sprite. And what are those cravings isn’t that her usual diet?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Love the haha 😁
I’m currently 6 weeks 5 days and all I’ve managed to keep down today is a rich tea biscuit 🥴 couldn’t think of anything worse than eating sweets, chewing gum and sprite. And what are those cravings isn’t that her usual diet?!
She seems to have ditched the microwave mash which must be a pregnancy symptom. God I remember living off rich teas and seeing them as a luxury 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I only drop into zalfie world occasionally but re: new video I am not at all surprised that Alfie

a) gets up 5 mins before a meeting
b) doesn't help with the dog

He really gives off 'misses living at home with mummy taking care of everything' vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 35
In her defense, I also wouldn’t have a clue what to buy or what I would need for a newborn. Maybe she hasn’t been around many babies. Just because she’s always wanted a baby doesn’t mean that she’s going to know the in’s and out’s. I would need a lot of help because I haven’t got a clue 🙈

Reactions: 13
In her defense, I also wouldn’t have a clue what to buy or what I would need for a newborn. Maybe she hasn’t been around many babies. Just because she’s always wanted a baby doesn’t mean that she’s going to know the in’s and out’s. I would need a lot of help because I haven’t got a clue 🙈
not to throw you under the bus but a lot of it is common sense 😂
like its not rocket science, a lot of the baby stuff is cash grab as well and you make that conclusion with a bit of thinking

but given how obsessed she is with babies shed have done some research out of boredom for sure. instead of writing down every god damn symptom she has had just cause she was lazing around at home and had the time to do so

Reactions: 29
Okay, but you'd google it or buy a book or ask somebody with kids, wouldn't you?

Zoe has a book and she has her parents and Alfie's parents to ask, plus a friend who has recently had a baby. She is only pulling this "oho silly me, what do babies need?" act to get freebies from brands.

A new thread haha, going to celebrate with a Sprite (only just switched to sugar free haha), some Werther’s and a plate of brocolli (not haha). Might need some help carrying it all because I’m smol and weak x

• Haha
  • Heart
Do you reckon Dilfdie will take his Future-on-a-shelf playing cards to the hospital?

“Keep goin Buttface, you’re so bloody savage and super sick at giving birth. Haha”

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.