Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
“This girl doesn’t stop moving!” Well at least someone in that household moves, I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Dobbsnot

Mmmmk. Just watched the vlog.

When Alfie said "the 1st 3/4months are all on the partner, cooking etc. I sat there thinking....you are so out of touch with the real world mate.

I'm 10weeks pregnant, awful nausea. Have a 2.5yo who doesnt sleel well so im tired, My partner works 9am till 4pm. Then 5pm till 9pm. When is he supposed to look after me like I'm the queen?🤔😂
When he's on 2 days off he helps, but nah Alf, you gong, not everyone has that option. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 59

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Of course she's not going to visit her Grandad she is PREGNANT and cant move remember!

If you are saying I'm lying I was being sarcastic. (y)
I seem to remember when I was pregnant my midwife told me that I had to avoid all family except under a gazebo in my garden and I couldn't leave the house unless it was to queue outside a bakery to cut cakes into quarters, dick about touching every surface in a garden centre or go out for lunch. Princess Preggo is just following guidelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Disney_Wolf

Chatty Member
You know Zoe is going down hill when her tattle thread actually has something fairly nice to say about her boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

coconochanel

VIP Member
'Im not the best cook' 'I wouldn't ever cook bolognese' says the woman with a cook book with a spag bol recipe in it!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
It feels weird to say, but I'm beginning to get vibes that Alfie will be the better parent. The one taking the kids out, running wild with them, getting them into hobbies etc.

Reactions: 52

ktypage

Just coming in from the perspective of someone who’s worked in marketing. businesses do often get sales out of sending items to people like Zoe (and other influencers) It’s good brand exposure! Even if we don’t like her, there will be adults who do, and there will be people who see something they think is cute or nice that they may have otherwise not seen. Especially with clothes / blankets / toys. Gifted items cost the company hardly anything and if it drives 5/10/50 sales it’s more than paid off the cost of gifting the item.

I wouldn’t avoid the businesses because they gift things. It’s not a negative practice, it’s actually a really good marketing scheme for them and helps them drive sales for a almost nominal cost. As annoying as it is to see her get things, it genuinely helps the business sell their products!
I’ve mentioned this in a previous post, regarding the marketing etc.
As someone who is older now, and a bit more aware of all this influencer business and someone who is newly pregnant and looking for recommendations for things like this.. I would MUCH rather buy something that someone buys themselves as it says to me that product is worth the money and something about it sold itself to them.

People receiving stuff for free and then sharing it, does not make me want to buy it. I want to see honest reviews from honest purchases if I’m going to spend my money on it.

I do totally understand it’s a good way for businesses to make money, I personally don’t like the morals behind it anymore. The pandemic has totally opened my eyes to the over indulgence of influencers whilst there are people out there struggling to buy things like this because they’ve lost their jobs etc

If I saw brands donating to charity instead of influencers, 100% buying that

• Heart
Reactions: 49

coconochanel

VIP Member
new thread thanks to @lozzapaloozza for title suggestion. (y)

update for any newbies....

Zoe cant do anything because she is PREGNANT
she has trouble lifting an empty car seat
according to her she knew she was pregnant before she even was pregnant!
She is STILL eating shit.

• Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Love the thread title. So good haha

Still not over the fact that Zozeebo couldn't stand the smell of Nala in the early weeks of pregnancy haha

Actually feel quite sorry for the poor inbred stinky fucker haha

• Haha
  • Sad

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Do you reckon Dilfdie will take his Future-on-a-shelf playing cards to the hospital?

“Keep goin Buttface, you’re so bloody savage and super sick at giving birth. Haha”

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Discolights

VIP Member
It’s funny that she compares the babies size against fruit when she doesn’t eat any. ‘This week the baby is the size of a bag of crunchie rocks’ would suit her better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

PreferDogsToHumans

She is an embarrassment. I couldn’t watch anymore than 5 minutes of her first trimester video, the entitlement is revolting. HOW can she not see how insanely privileged she is!!! She’s fucking clueless.

Most pregnant women are still going to work everyday despite feeling like shit, while also trying to hide the sickness from their employer. I remember one day at work when pregnant with my second, I had so much to get through so couldn’t go home, and I had to run to the toilet and vomit between meetings then just get back to it. She wouldn’t last 5 minutes out in the real world.

I hope Pay Deyes is a colicky nightmare who never sleeps. Haha.

• Heart
  • Haha

fidgetjo

VIP Member
I knew Zoe was lazy and selfish. But this is next level making your friends who have two newborns come to your mansion to visit instead of going to them.

zalfie should have gone to them, taken them some lunch or a treat from that bakery they’re obsessed with as a little gift. Met the babies then left.

being a brand new parent especially to twins is exhausting. And I imagine babies mum is not feeling her best given how tiny those babies are.. Last thing theyd need is to be trudging to the mansion just to have your friends use your babies as a photo op.

Just to add just checked the mums Instagram. Babies are 8 days old!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

lxlyfloral

I know it's been mentioned but I've just got around to watching her video and found it completely ridiculous how many pregnancy symptoms she claimed to have, especially DAYS after ovulating? It's honestly like she's just read a pregnancy book and copied every single symptom. I don't think all the books are good for her honestly, she's obviously convinced herself she's had every single symptom possible, there is not a single pregnancy symptom she didn't have. These included:
intense bloating (after a few days?? no chance), cramping, shooting pains in boobs, sore/tender boobs, metal taste, out of breath (after only 7 days??), cold and then hot, nosebleeds, nausea, a lot of "gagging", fatigue, insomnia, aversion to strong smells, food cravings, spotty on face, moody, irritability, cold hands and feet, sweaty, leg and armpit hairs growing fast, anxiety, coldsores, very sensitive teeth, constipation, trapped wind, less appetite, brain fog, headaches, stuffy nose, mood swings, stretching sensation, itchy nipples, frequent urination. Literally EVERYTHING
Half of these aren't even unusual for her, she's made everything into a symptom. We hear in vlogs how she's always out of breath, she always has coldsores, she always is picky about food etc. She's clearly read too much and massively overthinking it all

Also massively pissed me off how demanding she came across, saying that Alfie would be working and she'd go "I need some kit Kat chunkies" and he'd HAVE to go and get them for her. Or how he'd have to make her breakfast because she needed "to eat right now". I do have a bit of respect for Alfie for clearly getting annoyed by it, as he said they 'bickered' about it. I managed a pregnancy whilst living alone with no partner, limited support and having to work (actual work, not sitting on my arse filming) up until the very end. How does she think single mums cope? Being pregnant, especially in the early stages, does not mean you are incapable of getting up and making breakfast. Or are entitled to demand someone to go and get you food. She laughed and joked through it but the segment with Alfie at the end made her look like such a spoilt brat it made me cringe. Don't know anyone who's acted like that, especially in the early stages

• Heart
Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
Who are the blind/delusional people writing that she's glowing? Um. Unless there's a sweat sheen on her, Zoslug is not glowing. How can she when she hasn't eaten a single whole food in ages? The picture of glow:

1622144411106.png

She feels like she "does a stint" of YT videos and then "falls off the bandwagon." It's almost June. You've done 7 videos. You haven't been on any sort of sting, don't be ridiculous. But she says "I'm not going to beat myself about it." No, Lord, of course not. God forbid you ever demand yourself ANYTHING and try to have work ethics. No, no. Don't be so harsh on yourself, love, you're GROWING LIFE for the first time in the history of the world, no one has ever been pregnant before, the rest of us just hatched from colorful eggs dropped by alien spaceships, please go back to eating cake pops and watching telly.

I feel actual rage at that room full of products she hasn't used/has barely used, just rotting. A room in her house which she almost never goes into. Oh God. She's the worst. She just hoards it all because she can. She could donate it, unopened, to women's shelters. Open and barely used to friends. But no. She keeps them there to rot. She doesn't event LOOK at them. Anyone who likes this woman is just... yeah, amoral, like her.

And then when she's talking about the "almost fainting incident", she has to go and mock Joe, "Joe is the one who faints". WHY would she need to add that? Like, I don't even think Joe is that great of a person, but he's a million times better than Zoella.

And she needs a pasta kit? I'm part Italian and pasta is like... so simple to make at home and make it with fresh veggies so it's nutritious. Instead, she goes with premade stuff... The sloth in this woman is neverending.

Oh, and when they're sitting there talking about Alfie's friends who just had twins and had to move out of their "one bedroom flat", you can just see the condescension in their faces and hear it in their voices. Now we know why they didn't go visit them, they probably couldn't be seen slumming it in whatever new non-mansion flat their poor friends could afford.

Not gonna lie, after this video, I kind of wish there'd be some sort of financial crash ONLY for Zoe and she lost all her money and had to go back to the real world. She wouldn't last a week, she'd run to mummy and daddy begging for money.

• Heart
Reactions: 46