Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I can’t stand this pair any longer... their friends had twins 1 week ago and somehow they have to attend Casa Del Sugg? They really do believe the world revolves around them...
It just show how little she actually knows what life is going to be life with a baby.

Reactions: 9
Oh I can’t stand this pair any longer... their friends had twins 1 week ago and somehow they have to attend Casa Del Sugg? They really do believe the world revolves around them...
Do they ever actually leave the house and go visit their friends and family in their own homes? Everyone always seems to go to them.

Reactions: 22
Alfie looks dead and questioning his life choices in that photo. Seriously though can't believe the friends actually went around to them. Isn't it supposed to be people come to you after you give birth not you going to them because of the new born and the fact you are literally healing from birth and all of the after birth stuff

Why can't people put ad/gifted in a visible spot. Is it really that hard to do
Cause they don't actually want people to know it's gifted cause they don't want people to know what scroungers they are

Reactions: 23
[QUOTE="Disney_Wolf, post: 5003048, member: 641"

Cause they don't actually want people to know it's gifted cause they don't want people to know what scroungers they are
[/QUOTE]

Sometimes I just wish they would own being arseholes. I'd actually have a bit more respect for them.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually disgusted this pair didn’t think perhaps it would be best that they went to their friends house rather than making their friends lug all their equipment and twins to their house?!? How selfish can you get!!!!

Reactions: 23
View attachment 582934
I almost thought they gifted them babies ‘cause she’s too tiny to actually give birth.
I think this photo is the perfect example of what Zoe thinks having a baby/motherhood will be like. Just sitting on her ass, buying cute clothes/toys, and posing with a baby... I can't wait for the rude awakening they'll both have. Although, of course, she has the luxury to get paid help and will likely still end up doing tit all when things get too hard.

Reactions: 27
I knew Zoe was lazy and selfish. But this is next level making your friends who have two newborns come to your mansion to visit instead of going to them.

zalfie should have gone to them, taken them some lunch or a treat from that bakery they’re obsessed with as a little gift. Met the babies then left.

being a brand new parent especially to twins is exhausting. And I imagine babies mum is not feeling her best given how tiny those babies are.. Last thing theyd need is to be trudging to the mansion just to have your friends use your babies as a photo op.

Just to add just checked the mums Instagram. Babies are 8 days old!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
View attachment 582934
I almost thought they gifted them babies ‘cause she’s too tiny to actually give birth.
What the duck have I done. That 45 seconds isn't worth all of this. How can I go upstairs and watch a busswellness yoga video holding a baby.

Also calling it now. Her near fainting was gestational diabetes. Good bye to sugar and pizza Zoella and hello vegetables

• Haha
I’ve stopped being surprised at their laziness, selfishness and self entitlement. It’s obvious once you pay any attention to them for a period of time that they are not good people. Both collectively and individually they have a spread of ugly and unattractive personality traits.

I follow them only to feel better about my own life and the relationships I have with people. I don’t have the money they do but I’d rather not have an empty, materialistic life that consists of so little of real meaning. Also these threads are enjoyable, otherwise I’d have unfollowed.

Reactions: 16
I'm still staggered at them making their friends come to them 8 days postpartum. They won't be taking Pay Deyes to visit anybody else's house when she's 8 months old, let alone 8 days old.

Reactions: 31
Playing devil's advocate here even though I've criticized Zoe and Alfie a lot on the forum, but are we sure those people didn't want to get out of their house and go to Zoe and Alfie's instead of being stuffed up in their house non-stop? I have no idea if they are famous or influencers or YouTubers or just normal people, but they may have just wanted to get out and about and could also be doing other things besides this visit.

I'm still staggered at them making their friends come to them 8 days postpartum. They won't be taking Pay Deyes to visit anybody else's house when she's 8 months old, let alone 8 days old.
If I'd been asked that 8 days after my sons birth they'd have got a loud duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Me too!!! The utter thoughtlessness and selfishness!! I know I shouldn’t be surprised but still. It’s common decency to go and visit the family of a newborn when they want visitors, not make them come to you. Bring a present for the baby and for the parents, coo over the baby and make it an easy experience. Imagine when the roles are reversed, no way would Zoe do this.

Playing devil's advocate here even though I've criticized Zoe and Alfie a lot on the forum, but are we sure those people didn't want to get out of their house and go to Zoe and Alfie's instead of being stuffed up in their house non-stop? I have no idea if they are famous or influencers or YouTubers or just normal people, but they may have just wanted to get out and about and could also be doing other things besides this visit.
I mean, it's possible but with 8 day old twins I'm gonna hazard a guess that they're both exhausted, she's leaking and possibly still bleeding or sore from a C Section, they're still getting to grips with having newborns and having to cart an enormous amount of stuff around with them just for a photo opportunity. I wouldn't do that if they paid me... oh wait...

Reactions: 19
I've just realised that Alfie's second name is Sidney, isn't that Poppy's Dog's name? What the....?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Papaya Deyes will be kicking her in the ribs for laughing like a banshee with Ferris.

The only people she seems to visit out of choice are big Mand and Fit Nick. She will see her family/pals if food (at an unhealthy establishment, close by and usually gifted) is involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.