Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is off topic but poor Grandad Chippy looks really poorly in the most recent picture on his instragram. Has Zoe ever spoken about him being unwell?
If it was me, instead of having random mates in my garden, I'd make it a priority to go and visit him in his garden, because sadly it doesn't look like time is on their side :(

But hey.. Zoe won't ever go and see other people, they all have to come to her. Joe lives closer to her now and yet it doesn't seem like she's gone to see his new house or anything? But he's come to hers of course

• Sad
Reactions: 38
kind of off topic but Zoe really strikes me as one of these women who won’t have sex whilst pregnant because ‘it’ll hurt the baby’ which is a stupid excuse just because we all know she doesn’t actually wanna sleep with Alfie. Then when the babies here she’ll be too tired / busy despite having full time help. Next time poor Alf is getting laid is when she wants baby number 2.
Weren’t there some rumours a while back that he was cheating on her with a man in Brighton? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Looks waaaay better with the filter on 🙈- she needs to go warmer and darker.

Screenshot_20210506-114253_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210506-114309_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9
Just waiting for this little series of stories to end in an ad

Maybe she likes having long hair because it reminds everyone how teeny tiny she is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've never been pregnant so this is just a guess but the thought of having all that hair whilst it gets hotter and being pregnant, especially later on in the pregnancy which I can only imagine is quite uncomfortable sounds like hell to me.

This is off topic but poor Grandad Chippy looks really poorly in the most recent picture on his instragram. Has Zoe ever spoken about him being unwell?
If it was me, instead of having random mates in my garden, I'd make it a priority to go and visit him in his garden, because sadly it doesn't look like time is on their side :(

But hey.. Zoe won't ever go and see other people, they all have to come to her. Joe lives closer to her now and yet it doesn't seem like she's gone to see his new house or anything? But he's come to hers of course
i think it was briefly mentioned that he now needs full time care & her nan does that for him. Because when they went to Harry Potter studios they had to hire carers to come take care of him & he didn’t go with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
it's so bloody typical she's having an easy pregnancy. Also, why does Nala smell that bad that she can't be around her? No dog should smell that strongly.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I honestly hope the sproglet is a devil child sent straight from Satan himself, am I wicked? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart

I just looked and he doesn’t look well at all does he? Bless him. It breaks my heart.

• Sad
i think it was briefly mentioned that he now needs full time care & her nan does that for him. Because when they went to Harry Potter studios they had to hire carers to come take care of him & he didn’t go with them.

Oh okay, I don't really watch much now so I missed that. I was just kind of shocked by his appearance, though I know its been a full year since his last photo. Bless him. He seems like a lovely man.
I know its been difficult with the panoramic but I can't understand why Zoe or Joes first priority isn't making sure they see him?

• Sad
I just looked and he doesn’t look well at all does he? Bless him. It breaks my heart.
If that's my grandfather I'd be trying to see him as much as I can whilst keeping himself and me safe. I mean it's not like she's bot out every day anyway in garden centres, restaurants and bakery queues. She could easily drive the couple of hours and stand a good distance away to see him. After all she's done it in big Mand's garden

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If that's my grandfather I'd be trying to see him as much as I can whilst keeping himself and me safe. I mean it's not like she's bot out every day anyway in garden centres, restaurants and bakery queues. She could easily drive the couple of hours and stand a good distance away to see him. After all she's done it in big Mand's garden
Exactly. She’ll regret it after he’s sadly gone. She’s lucky to still have him (and all of her grandparents?) still around.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Yeah, she will go out of her way to spend time with Alfies fam but not her own. Really makes me wonder what's going on there.

I understand being concerned for his safety and covid, but she could also wear a mask in the garden if she's that concerned. I remember her saying she's never experienced grief or death in the family? So maybe she just kind of feels like he's invincible or there's plenty of time.
My grandma is 83 and still healthy and independent, but the first thing I did when restrictions eased was to go and see her in the garden, because I know the unexpected happens and none of us have time on our sides. It's sad, but true.
I really don't understand why you'd prioritise a garden centre over your grandfather, but that's just me.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, she will go out of her way to spend time with Alfies fam but not her own. Really makes me wonder what's going on there.

I understand being concerned for his safety and covid, but she could also wear a mask in the garden if she's that concerned. I remember her saying she's never experienced grief or death in the family? So maybe she just kind of feels like he's invincible or there's plenty of time.
My grandma is 83 and still healthy and independent, but the first thing I did when restrictions eased was to go and see her in the garden, because I know the unexpected happens and none of us have time on our sides. It's sad, but true.
I really don't understand why you'd prioritise a garden centre over your grandfather, but that's just me.
I think I've seen my Gran more since the pandemic (responsibly ofcourse) purely because it's taken away her ability to do much else. She has even said herself that she'd rather take the risk of Covid and live her life than spend what is potentially the last few years stuck in her house rotting away alone. It disgusts me that the right to choose that has been taken away from so many elderly people in this pandemic. I'm lucky my Gran is still around to tell the tale but many others won't be.

• Heart
Something must have happened between Zoe and her family to completely cut them off completely. She still speaks to Joe and is quite close to him, for him to move for her and his future. She doesn’t have to share explicit details to why and what happened.

Not defending Zoe at all, but not everyone has a good relationship with their parents/grandparents. I for one cannot stand my Dads Mum (grandmother 🙄), we don’t even call her that because she doesn’t deserve the title. She’s simply Dads Mum. My Dad doesn’t like her much either or his brothers.

My Dads Mum is ill/sick, but I really couldn’t care less if I tried. She’s never been there for us, why should we all run over and take care of her when she’s horrible? I know this sounds harsh, I wouldn’t even attend her funeral.

This treatment has been going on for years, since my Dad was growing up. My parents have been married almost 3 decades. My Mum didn’t even know who her in laws were 😂 we didn’t speak/see them for 15 years, until my Dads Dad was about to die/Ill/sick.

Especially, during the pandemic I’m glad we didn’t have to put up with her and take care of her. I feel sorry for my Dads brothers, wife as she lives with them. She’s horrible to her everyday and so are her 2 step daughters.

However, except for that.. Zoe is a lazy and greedy leech. I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and she ate some vegetables.

Sorry for going off topic, just had to get this off my chest. I’m a lurker lol

Something must have happened between Zoe and her family to completely cut them off completely. She still speaks to Joe and is quite close to him, for him to move for her and his future. She doesn’t have to share explicit details to why and what happened.

Not defending Zoe at all, but not everyone has a good relationship with their parents/grandparents. I for one cannot stand my Dads Mum (grandmother 🙄), we don’t even call her that because she doesn’t deserve the title. She’s simply Dads Mum. My Dad doesn’t like her much either or his brothers.

My Dads Mum is ill/sick, but I really couldn’t care less if I tried. She’s never been there for us, why should we all run over and take care of her when she’s horrible? I know this sounds harsh, I wouldn’t even attend her funeral.

This treatment has been going on for years, since my Dad was growing up. My parents have been married almost 3 decades. My Mum didn’t even know who her in laws were 😂 we didn’t speak/see them for 15 years, until my Dads Dad was about to die/Ill/sick.

Especially, during the pandemic I’m glad we didn’t have to put up with her and take care of her. I feel sorry for my Dads brothers, wife as she lives with them. She’s horrible to her everyday and so are her 2 step daughters.

However, except for that.. Zoe is a lazy and greedy leech. I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and she ate some vegetables.

Sorry for going off topic, just had to get this off my chest. I’m a lurker lol
Sorry that came out quite long 😂

Back to Zoe….

Oh no, that picture of Grandad Chippy has broken my heart. A lot can happen in a year, but he looks severely reduced. He seems like such a sweet guy.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.