Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also found it obnoxious that Alfie kept stomping past in the background. If you know Zoe’s going to be filming in a common area, maybe stay in a different area? I’m sure he could have managed to spend an hour somewhere else in that house, rather than walking by constantly. It felt like he was doing it on purpose IMO - like to remind everyone that he’s here, and he impregnated her!
YES! I thought the exact same! And he was stabbing a ready meal really loudly halfway through her speaking?! Rude

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I seem to remember when I was pregnant my midwife told me that I had to avoid all family except under a gazebo in my garden and I couldn't leave the house unless it was to queue outside a bakery to cut cakes into quarters, dick about touching every surface in a garden centre or go out for lunch. Princess Preggo is just following guidelines.
I am a midwife and can confirm this is the exact guidance. Don’t forget all of the recommended hours in bed and on the sofa so you end up developing a DVT

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There we have it guys - the real reason for sudden activity on Instagram. To remind us all she wrote a tit book and it’s now coming out in paperback 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Hoping they’re seeing her later and will put something up then, otherwise it’s incredibly rude and selfish
I doubt it. We all know she can't stand Dianne and only seems to have anything yo do with her if it means Dianne will flog her stuff or Joe insists on her being there

Reactions: 13
Zoe does not need to be buying maternity wear, especially if she doesn't even like the idea of wearing over-the-bump jeans and says that all summer she's going to be wearing floaty dresses. All she needs to do is buy a couple pf pairs of jeans in a size or two bigger.

Reactions: 15
I thought her hair looked lovely in that ponytail today. Suits her much better than when she wears it down

Reactions: 3
Zoe: (the car seat) it's half the size of me
No.. please.. just shut the f up !! I'm so done with watching her video's 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 41
Already complaining because the seat belt feels uncomfortable against her tiny bump. I can't.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Will she hire help to carry the car seat? Applications via insta :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Zoe: (the car seat) it's half the size of me
No.. please.. just shut the f up !! I'm so done with watching her video's 🤦‍♀️
I’m surprised she didn’t try to fit into the car seat, cause she so tiny!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She doesnt need maternity jeans she hasnt even got a bump yet. Also I can just see Alfie being the one doing more for the baby then Zoe. It will be Zoe sat on the sofa watching Gavin & Stacey holding the baby saying 'Alfie she needs her bottle' and he'll go running to the kitchen to warm it up etc.

Reactions: 20
She could just buy a size 8 jean, but you know she's so teeny tiny she couldn't possibly wear a size 8.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dianne can sleep easy knowing Zoe's acknowledged her birthday. I know she'll probably see her in person but considering she posted three stories about her hair (missing the #ad # gifted I noticed) it's pretty petty acknowledgment of someone who's likely to be your future sister in law. Maybe that's the problem

SmartSelect_20210506-171653_Instagram.jpg

She could just buy a size 8 jean, but you know she's so teeny tiny she couldn't possibly wear a size 8.
Anyone else living for the moment she gives birth and struggles to lose that pouch around your stomach? It's a killer yo shift and based on her diet and lifestyle its not looking good for her. I suspect we won't hear much about how small she is then 🤣

How will you know what size jeans you will need before your bump gets big? isnt she buying them too early?

Reactions: 4
I think she tries too hard to portray this perfect life. Everything she does, has to be done so it would look good on insta. Over the top parties, perfectly decorated Christmas etc. Her grandad wouldn’t be Instagramable for her, which is the saddest thing to say, but that’s how it comes across. Bless him. I would be seeing him whenever I could if he was my grandfather.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Zoe’s gone absolutely overboard on her stories AND uploading a video today for 2 reasons:
1) to flog her new book she’s definitely not written herself
2) to try get more attention than Dianne on her bday

Reactions: 26
Zoe’s gone absolutely overboard on her stories AND uploading a video today for 2 reasons:
1) to flog her new book she’s definitely not written herself
2) to try get more attention than Dianne on her bday
100% this. She knew all the Joanne fans would be waiting to see what she'd be saying. Strangely I seem to remember when it was sloppy and arse licker Mark's birthday she was gushing all over Instagram. I really hope Joe does propose on his birthday and hopefully overshadows the birth

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.