Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never commented on any Zoe thread before but after 10 mins in her new pratty ranty video, I couldn’t just stay silent. As a mum of two, I can guarantee she’ll be in for a shock even before the baby’s here. If she was this emotionally weak and spoilt, she’d better start looking for a night nurse and babysitter now. Don’t bother with breastfeeding. That will traumatise her even more. I suppose she’s booked in for an elective c-section at the Portland by now. Honestly, how does she cope in her mansion and with many millions. What a prat. I suggest she swaps notes with Anna. That bore also went on about her ‘struggles’.
This and this again.
Emergency caesarean plus being a single mum and I had no choice but to carry around a car seat and look after baby on my own!
She is pathetic and has no clue alas she will know soon enough!

Talk about a spoiled princess!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've never been pregnant, but I still struggle to imagine being unable to make yourself food/go pick something up at the store (referring to zoe's instant needs). Like i've been sick/had a hangover while living alone and managed to take care of myself. Not to compare being sick to being the same as being pregnant, but i know pregnant women are able to live fairly normal lives :D

Also, it seems funny how they act like these first 3 months have been the worst it'll be. Like alfie saying he had to go solo for these first months. I would imagine you'd only need that much help and have to just lay down in the last 1-2 months...

Reactions: 20
Also, it seems funny how they act like these first 3 months have been the worst it'll be. Like alfie saying he had to go solo for these first months. I would imagine you'd only need that much help and have to just lay down in the last 1-2 months...
This! It gets SO much harder after the first trimester when towards the end you get knackered from doing anything, need to pee constantly, have a whole host of embarrassing physical stuff going on, can't sleep etc. Yet, for the majority of us life goes on up until we're in labour and we have to continue working, look after existing children, run a house etc. Zoe will be the first woman in centuries to complete a full Victorian confinement of her own accord.

Reactions: 26
I would have said labour is harder than the first 3 months! In my experience I would say second is the easiest but third is harder than first.

Reactions: 9
Ok I watched the video. She had Alfie cook her EVERY MEAL? WTAF???? No wonder he's laughing and making cringe awkward jokes. Blokes been a skivvy to princess since at 4 weeks she realised she was preggo. She is in for a nasty shock when the baby actually arrives. Though knowing Zoe she will indeed hire help #howtheotherhalflive #princessPEAHEAD

Reactions: 24
I know I sound pathetic but it will really piss me off if her mum or any member of her family give up lots of their time to wait on them when they’ve had the baby. Zoella has practically ghosted them for years.

Reactions: 22
Ok I watched the video. She had Alfie cook her EVERY MEAL? WTAF???? No wonder he's laughing and making cringe awkward jokes. Blokes been a skivvy to princess since at 4 weeks she realised she was preggo. She is in for a nasty shock when the baby actually arrives. Though knowing Zoe she will indeed hire help #howtheotherhalflive #princessPEAHEAD
God you know its a tit video when everyone is defending and feeling sorry for Aldie. I don't think I've ever seen one positive comment on his own thread ever!

Tomorrow will be interesting. Its her grandfather birthday. Will princess preggo be physically able to leave the house to see him?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Love the haha 😁
I’m currently 6 weeks 5 days and all I’ve managed to keep down today is a rich tea biscuit 🥴 couldn’t think of anything worse than eating sweets, chewing gum and sprite. And what are those cravings isn’t that her usual diet?!
You need that nausea bracelet Zoe recommended. Hope you have a spare £88!! Hope that helps 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
I’ve normally tolerated Zoe. I thought she wasn’t harming anyone just lazy and spoilt. But I came to her video after that Bore Anna and both seem to go on and on about their ‘struggles’ in the first trimester. My face was down the toilet the first trimester in both pregnancies, severe acid reflux, and gestational diabetes which resulted in induction both times. If I was honest, I didn’t even think it was that hard because it was expected. Well not the GD and insulin injections. But I didn’t make my husband suffer that he had to get me takeaways or home cooked meals every day except the days I had the babies obviously. It’s as if Zoe wants to find problems with everything. Everything has to be a symptom. It’s not. You’re growing a bloody human so there’s gonna be some weird feelings or changes as long as it’s not harming your baby or you, just stop whinging. Honestly, the first 6 weeks after the Pay Deyes (god I love this name) arrives, Zoe will suffer tremendously. I don’t wish this on anyone. I had PND after my second baby even if I had a smooth induction and managed to give birth without any drugs. But my birth was in a way easier than I expected after a traumatic first so it still came as a shock. I think Zoe needs to calm the duck down a notch. 2nd trimester without any physical struggles is an absolute joy especially with all the money and support she’s got. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t follow her, just occasionally see her posts suggested, and does this woman really think she is “tiny”? She should stop “flattering” herself and face the facts: she is absolutely regular and no tinier than me (or any other average sized woman).
True ! The only thing that's really tiny is her brain .. too tiny to realise how her crap diet and doing nothing for her health will affect her unborn daughter

Reactions: 18
She has SO much time to work on her physical and mental health. I know she thinks she's doing stuff by kiddie Peloton sessions and speaking to her enabling virtual therapist, but she needs to do better so things are easier when she has to look after her baby.

(I know, I know, there's more chance of Alfie eloping with Dianne than there is of Zoe looking after that baby for more than five minutes by herself.)

Reactions: 17
100% agree that she’s making everything into a symptom
I didn’t even know I was pregnant until 21 weeks which although it wasn’t ideal, it meant that I didn’t overthink everything and didn’t pay attention to every single thing that was going on with my body. I agree that most symptoms were probably more caused by her anxiety

God you know its a tit video when everyone is defending and feeling sorry for Aldie. I don't think I've ever seen one positive comment on his own thread ever!

Tomorrow will be interesting. Its her grandfather birthday. Will princess preggo be physically able to leave the house to see him?
as much as I dislike him, Alfie actually came across in a good light in her recent video. though I Wish he would grow a backbone and tell her to piss off when she’s demanding food ‘right NOW’

It feels weird to say, but I'm beginning to get vibes that Alfie will be the better parent. The one taking the kids out, running wild with them, getting them into hobbies etc.

Reactions: 52
You know Zoe is going down hill when her tattle thread actually has something fairly nice to say about her boyfriend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Imagine being that entitled and removed from normal life you don’t realise you come across as a complete bellend. She is so tone death living in her echo chamber. Has it never crossed her mind what normal people do when they are pregnant and can’t just lounge in bed?!?
If she thinks it’s been hard so far, just wait until the baby arrives. She honestly has no idea.

Reactions: 21
It feels weird to say, but I'm beginning to get vibes that Alfie will be the better parent. The one taking the kids out, running wild with them, getting them into hobbies etc.
A11581AA-DC13-4FA4-8D8B-06283DDB22F4.jpeg

Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I tried to watch the video but, while she was talking about sick literally over and over (but didn’t mention Pay Deyes being sick???) the only thing I thought was how much her tit eyebrows make ME sick so, I gave up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hardly comment on Zoe tread. I feel like she just love the idea of having a baby but didn’t want to be pregnant or taking care of a baby. I wouldn’t be surprise if she will have a nanny. But I don’t blame her for that. She can afford it so why not… I mean if anyone can afford it wouldn’t you do the same…

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.