Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something must have happened between Zoe and her family to completely cut them off completely. She still speaks to Joe and is quite close to him, for him to move for her and his future. She doesn’t have to share explicit details to why and what happened.

Not defending Zoe at all, but not everyone has a good relationship with their parents/grandparents. I for one cannot stand my Dads Mum (grandmother 🙄), we don’t even call her that because she doesn’t deserve the title. She’s simply Dads Mum. My Dad doesn’t like her much either or his brothers.

My Dads Mum is ill/sick, but I really couldn’t care less if I tried. She’s never been there for us, why should we all run over and take care of her when she’s horrible? I know this sounds harsh, I wouldn’t even attend her funeral.

This treatment has been going on for years, since my Dad was growing up. My parents have been married almost 3 decades. My Mum didn’t even know who her in laws were 😂 we didn’t speak/see them for 15 years, until my Dads Dad was about to die/Ill/sick.

Especially, during the pandemic I’m glad we didn’t have to put up with her and take care of her. I feel sorry for my Dads brothers, wife as she lives with them. She’s horrible to her everyday and so are her 2 step daughters.

However, except for that.. Zoe is a lazy and greedy leech. I do wish her a healthy pregnancy and she ate some vegetables.

Sorry for going off topic, just had to get this off my chest. I’m a lurker lol

Sorry that came out quite long 😂

Back to Zoe….
yeah I agree not everyone will have a good relationship with their grandparents. But Zoe used to for sure! Even as recently as vlogmas 2019 and the pic of grandad chippy she’s on FaceTime with him so defo still on good terms.
When he looks as unwell as he does she really should have gone to see him for his birthday! There’s no reason she can’t hop in the car & drive the two and a half hours home. In the grand scheme of things a couple of hours to see her sick grandad on his birthday is nothing!

Reactions: 26
yeah I agree not everyone will have a good relationship with their grandparents. But Zoe used to for sure! Even as recently as vlogmas 2019 and the pic of grandad chippy she’s on FaceTime with him so defo still on good terms.
When he looks as unwell as he does she really should have gone to see him for his birthday! There’s no reason she can’t hop in the car & drive the two and a half hours home. In the grand scheme of things a couple of hours to see her sick grandad on his birthday is nothing!
Honestly, we only know what they decide to show. Who knows what goes behind the scenes! That’s also why I said something must have happened for her to react and distance herself like that. She and Joe also chose to live with their Dad post divorce, not with their Mum. Are the grandparents from her Dads or Mums side? Sorry I’m not too sure! x

Reactions: 3
Oh poor grandad chippy 😢
He's gotten so frail! Bless him, lovely man.
I loved watching the joy on his face when joe took him for a spin in that sports car (can't remember what it was)

I see Zoe FaceTimed him, so that's something (on her mum's insta) but looking at him, she need a to go see him before it's too late. She'll regret it big time. (Assuming they have a good relationship etc)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Honestly, we only know what they decide to show. Who knows what goes behind the scenes! That’s also why I said something must have happened for her to react and distance herself like that. She and Joe also chose to live with their Dad post divorce, not with their Mum. Are the grandparents from her Dads or Mums side? Sorry I’m not too sure! x
They’re her mums parents. But even after the divorce see seemed on good terms with them. She usually vlogs when she visits them through the years, and her and her grandad used to interact on Instagram all the time. She took her grandma to Harry Potter studios a couple of years back as a Christmas gift & she regularly goes above and beyond with their Xmas gifts. I remember one year there being a like 50 inch TV for them so they could see it better. And she got him the iPad he used to use for FaceTime and Instagram so they could stay in touch when she moved away. It does seem like they’ve had a good relationship over the years.

Reactions: 10
Grandad chippy is her mum's dad.

Reactions: 3
Her grandad has lost so much weight, bless him 🥺 If that was my grandad I’d be spending as much time as I can with him. Honestly baffles me how little she cares about her own family but replaces them with Aldi’s family, weirdo

• Sad
Reactions: 21
They’re her mums parents. But even after the divorce see seemed on good terms with them. She usually vlogs when she visits them through the years, and her and her grandad used to interact on Instagram all the time. She took her grandma to Harry Potter studios a couple of years back as a Christmas gift & she regularly goes above and beyond with their Xmas gifts. I remember one year there being a like 50 inch TV for them so they could see it better. And she got him the iPad he used to use for FaceTime and Instagram so they could stay in touch when she moved away. It does seem like they’ve had a good relationship over the years.
Yeah, it does seem that! Who knows what happened for her to behave like that all of a sudden. Strange.

Grandad chippy is her mum's dad.
oh ok, thanks

Reactions: 2
Of course she's not going to visit her Grandad she is PREGNANT and cant move remember!

That's a lie because in her announcement video she said she spent Christmas while pregnant but she didn't know she was at that time.
If you are saying I'm lying I was being sarcastic. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she's not going to visit her Grandad she is PREGNANT and cant move remember!

If you are saying I'm lying I was being sarcastic. (y)
I seem to remember when I was pregnant my midwife told me that I had to avoid all family except under a gazebo in my garden and I couldn't leave the house unless it was to queue outside a bakery to cut cakes into quarters, dick about touching every surface in a garden centre or go out for lunch. Princess Preggo is just following guidelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Do you think Zoe is in denial about her grandad being ill? Which is why she "distanced" herself? Not saying it's right... But she seemed to really struggle with her parents divorced and perhaps is struggling with this. He took ill a few years ago and in a vlog seemed to not be all there or able to talk much.

Reactions: 10
I always wondered why she chose to live with her dad post divorce. Haven't seen Joe or Zoe talk about their dad for months, if not years

Reactions: 8
I always wondered why she chose to live with her dad post divorce. Haven't seen Joe or Zoe talk about their dad for months, if not years
Joe seems to still talk to him during December he showed a gift he bought for him. He also wished him a happy birthday recently. Zoe however hasn't talked about him. We know they spent an early Christmas with him in 2019 before Joe and Dianne went to Australia. And before the Deyes festivities.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I found that weird too, considering they both chose to live with him. Now, he’s nowhere to be found.

Maybe their parents and grandparents don’t like their behaviour of being lazy, greedy and just in general wouldn’t put up with it. Like, Alfie’s family does.

Zoe and Joe couldn’t tolerate that and decided to distance themselves. Just speculating here, I could be wrong.

Reactions: 8
Oh god , so much hair! She really does think she is a princess doesn’t she.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joe seems to still talk to him during December he showed a gifted he bought for him. He also wished him a happy birthday recently. Zoe however hasn't talked about him. We know they spent an early Christmas with him in 2019 before Joe and Dianne went to Australia. And before the Deyes festivities.
Oh okay!

Reactions: 1
Watched her most recent video and it just blows my mind that she truly does nothing all day?!! I mean, we’ve known this, but she didn’t even try to pretend it was difficult calling into all sorts of meetings and writing her book, because she’s truly not doing anything. Says they’re fortunate to have had to stay home throughout her early pregnancy, but did she ever really leave the house before she was pregnant?

Everyone’s been stuck at home, but most of us are working all day and can’t just do nothing when we don’t feel well :rolleyes:

I also found it obnoxious that Alfie kept stomping past in the background. If you know Zoe’s going to be filming in a common area, maybe stay in a different area? I’m sure he could have managed to spend an hour somewhere else in that house, rather than walking by constantly. It felt like he was doing it on purpose IMO - like to remind everyone that he’s here, and he impregnated her!

Reactions: 15
No mention on Zoe’s stories of a happy birthday to Dianne?!
I thought that was strange too, she might well have wished dianne a happy birthday but to only make a story wishing her grandad birthday wishes is a tad harsh to dianne.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.