Zoe Sugg #33 ADont do anything for free haha

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of you guys have really put me off pregnancy šŸ¤£
if you really think about it, the whole process its absolutely weird and off putting jfklsdfsd
but
makes me surprised that she is absolutely fine despite having anxiety: the whole waiting- and labor etc etc doesnt seem that friendly to her mental health if she really is how she says she is

which btw
i thought her anxiety was cured? didnt she basically announced that in a vlog before?
we all talked about it here as well
i can vividly remember her standing in her giant barely used kitchen announcing she is cured now

Reactions: 16
Some of you guys have really put me off pregnancy šŸ¤£
Haha honestly donā€™t! I loved being pregnant!!! Itā€™s not bad for everyone, despite what Zoe wishes. I had a very easy pregnancy - the worst I had in first trimester was nausea (no actual sickness apart from twice on holiday but thatā€™s cause I needed to eat), feeling tired and headaches. My second two trimesters were fine, no complications. I never really got big (still wore a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes right til the end) and gave birth to a 6lb 4oz baby at 38 weeks 30 mins after I arrived at hospital!! I know I was lucky but not everyone has a bad time.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
according to her she knew she was pregnant before she even was pregnant!

That's a lie because in her announcement video she said she spent Christmas while pregnant but she didn't know she was at that time.

Reactions: 15
Haha honestly donā€™t! I loved being pregnant!!! Itā€™s not bad for everyone, despite what Zoe wishes. I had a very easy pregnancy - the worst I had in first trimester was nausea (no actual sickness apart from twice on holiday but thatā€™s cause I needed to eat), feeling tired and headaches. My second two trimesters were fine, no complications. I never really got big (still wore a lot of my pre-pregnancy clothes right til the end) and gave birth to a 6lb 4oz baby at 38 weeks 30 mins after I arrived at hospital!! I know I was lucky but not everyone has a bad time.
I'd echo the same. My pregnancy and birth wasn't quite as painless but I wouldn't have swapped it for the world. All of Zoe's endless whinging is winding me up as she seriously doesn't know how lucky or privileged she is.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s as though she googled pregnancy symptoms then convinced herself she had every single one! šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Itā€™s as though she googled pregnancy symptoms then convinced herself she had every single one! šŸ¤£
I mean God forbid ahe decided to use her channel to help educate people about pregnancy and bust some of those myths. What am I saying, that would mean thinking about something other than Zoella Slugg and money

Reactions: 12
Just putting it out there that I definitely would not want a nanny. I am far too much of a control freak! My daughter barely slept for the first 6 months, cried from 2pm every day with colic. And it wasn't easy, but looking back now I feel like that was all just part of the experience! Also, want to have a quick look back at her video just to look at her eyebrows, see if they annoy me anywhere near as much as Rosie Ramsey's!?

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m jealous of everyone whoā€™ve had good second trimesters, which apparently is how it should be... Iā€™ve gone rapidly down hill in mine šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¢

I have nothing more to add about Zoe yet, still think sheā€™s a terrible spokeswoman for pregnancy at the moment. I would have a lot more respect if she didnā€™t come across like sheā€™s had the worst case of everything šŸ˜©

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Pretty sure his friend having twins is what pushed Alfredo into even trying for a kid lmfao

"Awww shiiiiiiiick twin BAYbees!"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I donā€™t follow her, just occasionally see her posts suggested, and does this woman really think she is ā€œtinyā€? She should stop ā€œflatteringā€ herself and face the facts: she is absolutely regular and no tinier than me (or any other average sized woman).
I mean she is for sure thin. The UK average is 14 or 16 right? But I agree the is of average height

I agree with others. I weirdly think Alfie will be a good dad too and Zoe will just sit there watching them play saying ā€œyouā€™re so cuuuuuuteā€ all day whilst filming it for the ā€˜gram. I CANNOT wait!

Reactions: 17
If they do get a nanny, I wonder if they will be open and honest about it or whether they will try to hide it. They do have cleaners, gardeners and lots of help around the house ā€“ they even have a person to walk their dog (Holly, their "office manager"). Of course, they never mention these things, probably in order to seem relatable to their audiences.

(By the way, I am in no way judging them for paying someone to do these things. I genuinely think that it's good to buy services and keep the economy flowing, as long as you do it legally. If you can afford to get help, then good for you.)

Reactions: 16
If they do get a nanny, I wonder if they will be open and honest about it or whether they will try to hide it. They do have cleaners, gardeners and lots of help around the house ā€“ they even have a person to walk their dog (Holly, their "office manager"). Of course, they never mention these things, probably in order to seem relatable to their audiences.

(By the way, I am in no way judging them for paying someone to do these things. I genuinely think that it's good to buy services and keep the economy flowing, as long as you do it legally. If you can afford to get help, then good for you.)
actually they have mentioned the gardners and cleaners before so their audience does know about them. Itā€™s maybe the only tome theyā€™ve been honest.
They donā€™t mention a ā€˜dog Walkerā€™ though.

Reactions: 7
She does my tree in. I canā€™t believe I even wasted my time watching that video it was just useless. There once *one time* they acknowledged they were privileged and that was at the end with Aldie, and even then I donā€™t think they truly understand how easy a trimester she had because of how sheltered they are.

I know itā€™s been said but half of those symptoms she rolled off were caused by her own anxieties - things that would have been addressed and dealt with previously if she had a bloody decent therapist! A decent therapist would have put proper coping mechanisms in place and encouraged CBT to work through her anxiety surrounding being sick. But no, she just panders to princess Zoe. She even laughs at how she demanded Alfie go and get her a Kit Kat chunky NOW ??? I know there is that joke surrounding pregnant people and them asking their partners to satisfy their cravings at 5am - but it seems as if she just latched on to that? Not surprised he was pissed off with her.
Also the entire comment about their sex life made me gip. Why was she cringe open mouth laughing when he mentioned it?? Last month you were shouting about how everyone should have a vibrator and you are a grown 30 year old woman now!! Well ACT LIKE IT! You can absolutely tell they only had sex to make the baby and now sheā€™s got what she wants - even aldie sounded pissed with the ā€œnot even in trimester 2!ā€ Comment šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She does my tree in. I canā€™t believe I even wasted my time watching that video it was just useless. There once *one time* they acknowledged they were privileged and that was at the end with Aldie, and even then I donā€™t think they truly understand how easy a trimester she had because of how sheltered they are.

I know itā€™s been said but half of those symptoms she rolled off were caused by her own anxieties - things that would have been addressed and dealt with previously if she had a bloody decent therapist! A decent therapist would have put proper coping mechanisms in place and encouraged CBT to work through her anxiety surrounding being sick. But no, she just panders to princess Zoe. She even laughs at how she demanded Alfie go and get her a Kit Kat chunky NOW ??? I know there is that joke surrounding pregnant people and them asking their partners to satisfy their cravings at 5am - but it seems as if she just latched on to that? Not surprised he was pissed off with her.
Also the entire comment about their sex life made me gip. Why was she cringe open mouth laughing when he mentioned it?? Last month you were shouting about how everyone should have a vibrator and you are a grown 30 year old woman now!! Well ACT LIKE IT! You can absolutely tell they only had sex to make the baby and now sheā€™s got what she wants - even aldie sounded pissed with the ā€œnot even in trimester 2!ā€ Comment šŸ¤¢
kind of off topic but Zoe really strikes me as one of these women who wonā€™t have sex whilst pregnant because ā€˜itā€™ll hurt the babyā€™ which is a stupid excuse just because we all know she doesnā€™t actually wanna sleep with Alfie. Then when the babies here sheā€™ll be too tired / busy despite having full time help. Next time poor Alf is getting laid is when she wants baby number 2.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
kind of off topic but Zoe really strikes me as one of these women who wonā€™t have sex whilst pregnant because ā€˜itā€™ll hurt the babyā€™ which is a stupid excuse just because we all know she doesnā€™t actually wanna sleep with Alfie. Then when the babies here sheā€™ll be too tired / busy despite having full time help. Next time poor Alf is getting laid is when she wants baby number 2.
I think it's more likely that sex was only for the objective of conceiving a baby and now that's done, as far as Zoe's concerned Alfie can jog on to just being her chocolate fetcher and mash cooker. She's never struck me as a sensual or sexual person.

Reactions: 21
I think it's more likely that sex was only for the objective of conceiving a baby and now that's done, as far as Zoe's concerned Alfie can jog on to just being her chocolate fetcher and mash cooker. She's never struck me as a sensual or sexual person.
Yep I agree! And I absolutely think itā€™ll be one of the reasons in a few years Alfie leaves... once they have kids I expect Zoe to not pay him any attention (not just sexual, but also romantic even friendly) and theyā€™ll turn into one of those couples who break up because they realised they didnā€™t even talk to each other anymore...

Reactions: 14
Yep I agree! And I absolutely think itā€™ll be one of the reasons in a few years Alfie leaves... once they have kids I expect Zoe to not pay him any attention (not just sexual, but also romantic even friendly) and theyā€™ll turn into one of those couples who break up because they realised they didnā€™t even talk to each other anymore...
I have a sinking feeling Alfie is going to end up sexting or having an affair.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Imagine a life where you show three different Instagram stories of your hair. Like anyone actually cares about what it looks like in different light šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ IM DED.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.